Tough guy, Trump, runs from questions, hides behind vets.

a national debt that we can never pay down under the current level of spending.
As for paying down a debt, Trump's method seems to be to declare bankruptcy....four times.

Trump has never declared personal bankruptcy. Stop the lies. 4 companies that he owned stock in declared bankruptcy, it happens every day in this country.
Why did Trump declare bankruptcy? Because he lost money and couldn't pay the bills. He was the MAJOR stockholder/CEO. Don't try to make excuses for him.

Some of us are indescribably happy not to endure valid questions about sexist comments and silly feuds.
Right, because why would you want the leader of the entire nation have to answer for his views on half the population?
Wrong. Silly feuds with talk show hosts and remarks that some people don't like are junior high school nonsense. The leader of the entire nation needs to talk about grown up stuff, like immigrants who want to kill us and a national debt that we can never pay down under the current level of spending.
Along with OTHER grown up stuff, which Trump has never addressed, he needs to explain why he thinks it's okay to degrade women and especially a couple in particular. I couldn't agree with you more that this is junior high school stuff, so disgusting and amazing in a candidate for president.
Oh my. Disgusting! Amazing! Someone got their feelings hurt!

If you tender lambkins want to boohoo over your feelings please do so in the sandbox. Let the grown ups talk about issues that effect the very survival of this country.

Instead of refusing to debate if Kelly was involved why didn't Trump just tell Fox that no women should be allowed to question him during the debate? Surely the American people would have understood.

Trump was right to skip this "debate." It is clear that Megyn Kelly was prepared to air an anti-Trump commercial under the pretext of asking him a legitimate debate question.
In other words Kelly was prepared to unleash some truths of a kind Trump would be unable to shout down. So his tactic was the exercise of an unprecedented maneuver, absence, to evade the unavoidable.

But Megyn Kelly is a very astute woman. She's waiting for the right moment -- and rest assured she will get him.
Yes indeed, she will. She went out of her way last night to be pretty hard hitting on everyone, putting to rest the complaints that she is biased. She's tough on everyone. My poor boy Rubio.

Don't anyone hold their breath. I bet Trump slept like a baby:

""Fox News executive, Lewandowski stated that Megyn had a ‘rough couple of days after that last debate’ and he ‘would hate to have her go through that again,’” a Fox News statement said late Tuesday."""

Trump campaign says Donald won’t participate in Fox News/Google debate | Fox News

After reading the cover story and interview in this month's VF with Megyn Kelly, she is indeed very astute and good at her job. But she's also a very angry woman and seems like she is on a mission to castrate powerful men. Before screeching that I am wrong, I suggest going to VF's website and see if the interview is online yet.

Last edited:
a national debt that we can never pay down under the current level of spending.
As for paying down a debt, Trump's method seems to be to declare bankruptcy....four times.

Trump has never declared personal bankruptcy. Stop the lies. 4 companies that he owned stock in declared bankruptcy, it happens every day in this country.
Why did Trump declare bankruptcy? Because he lost money and couldn't pay the bills. He was the MAJOR stockholder/CEO. Don't try to make excuses for him.

They were corporations, it happens every day. Its not a big deal. He never declared personal bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is a legally accepted way of disposing of a business that does not make it. Every successful business person in the USA has dealt with a bankruptcy at some point.

The country would be better off today is GM and Chrysler had been allowed to go through bankruptcy? Do you know why they weren't? any idea? Because bankruptcy would have destroyed the UAW and obozo needed those union votes and the union bosses needed to keep their huge incomes.

Wake the fuck up and see what is really going on in this country.

Instead of refusing to debate if Kelly was involved why didn't Trump just tell Fox that no women should be allowed to question him during the debate? Surely the American people would have understood.

I think Maria Bartiromo is a woman. He had no issues with her questions. Kelley thinks its all about her, her ego is a big as Hillary's ass.

If anyone thinks that Trump's backing out of the debate and sponsoring a fundraiser for the veterans just happened in the last 3-4 days, they are completely naive. He's been planning this for weeks, maybe a month. There's nothing he does that isn't carefully calculated and thoroughly planned.

He knew this would be a coup, and it was. Love him, hate him he's an amazing strategist. This has nothing to do with Megyn Kelly.

I think Maria Bartiromo is a woman. He had no issues with her questions. Kelley thinks its all about her, her ego is a big as Hillary's ass.

I have to agree. The whole line of questioning that put her in Trump's crosshairs was a narcissistic move on her part to be the star of the debates, rather than a moderator.

I have to agree. The whole line of questioning that put her in Trump's crosshairs was a narcissistic move on her part to be the star of the debates, rather than a moderator.

Rump disagrees.

As entertaining as all of this is... It is very scary to think that a person with the temperament of Trump (which is equivalent to a schoolyard bully) is so close to holding the most honorable, prestigious, and powerful office in the world.

I'll be honest, I was really hoping he would pull it together and show poise, humility, and good judgement during this process, especially with such a large lead. I think we need a smart business man in the white house to get our economy on track. He has gone the opposite direction. Im sorry to say but if it is Trump or Cruz on the ticket, the GOP is really screwed... Its gonna be worse than the McCain/Palin circus.

you sound like a bitter geeky kid who hasn't gotten over his bully abuse

53baa986ad2ea399f573e4c9c3e884a6b6968506e7eb136e592377ee7d649565.jpg

Rump disagrees.[/QUOTE]

HkJCP7B.jpg

As entertaining as all of this is... It is very scary to think that a person with the temperament of Trump (which is equivalent to a schoolyard bully) is so close to holding the most honorable, prestigious, and powerful office in the world.

I'll be honest, I was really hoping he would pull it together and show poise, humility, and good judgement during this process, especially with such a large lead. I think we need a smart business man in the white house to get our economy on track. He has gone the opposite direction. Im sorry to say but if it is Trump or Cruz on the ticket, the GOP is really screwed... Its gonna be worse than the McCain/Palin circus.

you sound like a bitter geeky kid who hasn't gotten over his bully abuse

53baa986ad2ea399f573e4c9c3e884a6b6968506e7eb136e592377ee7d649565.jpg
Funny picture but you're an idiot

Bartiromo lobbed softballs and was not going to rile Trump up with "hard questions". Face it, the guy has no answers, no policies except "I'll build a wall, and it'll be huuuge and I'll be great", no diplomatic skills except those of a schoolyard bully. He's a divider and pushes a hateful, chauvinistic agenda. If you find that admirable, then shame on you.

Bartiromo lobbed softballs and was not going to rile Trump up with "hard questions". Face it, the guy has no answers, no policies except "I'll build a wall, and it'll be huuuge and I'll be great", no diplomatic skills except those of a schoolyard bully. He's a divider and pushes a hateful, chauvinistic agenda. If you find that admirable, then shame on you.

Ok, lets go through your rant one point at a time. OK?

1. Bartiromo gave real questions about policy to all of the candidates. Trump did not get softball questions, nor did he give softball answers.
2. Trump has given more interviews and answered more hard questions than any other candidate in either party. Hillary Clinton has ducked interviews and will only do one where the questions are pre-scripted.
3. His immigration policy is logical and sensible. Enforce our borders, enforce our immigration laws, screen everyone who wants to enter this country, and stop all immigration until we have a valid vetting system
4. He has negotiated with powerful people and governments his entire life and has been very successful. He has 1000 times the diplomatic skills of HRC or obozo.
5. His companies have women in positions of power and authority. Not a chauvinist by any stretch of the imagination
6. Yes, I find success and straight talk admirable. If you like political bullshit and lies, then vote for the hildebeast.

Ok, lets go through your rant one point at a time. OK?

1. Bartiromo gave real questions about policy to all of the candidates. Trump did not get softball questions, nor did he give softball answers.
2. Trump has given more interviews and answered more hard questions than any other candidate in either party. Hillary Clinton has ducked interviews and will only do one where the questions are pre-scripted.
3. His immigration policy is logical and sensible. Enforce our borders, enforce our immigration laws, screen everyone who wants to enter this country, and stop all immigration until we have a valid vetting system
4. He has negotiated with powerful people and governments his entire life and has been very successful. He has 1000 times the diplomatic skills of HRC or obozo.
5. His companies have women in positions of power and authority. Not a chauvinist by any stretch of the imagination
6. Yes, I find success and straight talk admirable. If you like political bullshit and lies, then vote for the hildebeast.
Was Kelly trying to negotiate a deal that could be beneficial to both parties or just ask some political questions? Might be a difference.
As for Hillary she went through eleven hours of questioning by a committee, compare that with Trump avoiding a presidential candidate debate because he does not want to face Kelly. Trump should stick to negotiating or answering questions from women that work for him.

Trump was right to skip this "debate." It is clear that Megyn Kelly was prepared to air an anti-Trump commercial under the pretext of asking him a legitimate debate question.
For crying out loud, Trump is running for the presidency and he skips a debate because he cannot answer or is afraid to answer a question?

Someone said this was a well-planned trick on Trump's part to skip the hard questions and yet still be the center of attention. He certainly is a master at holding the stage. He is no politician, in that he has no policies, but merely a performance artist, repeating the same script over and over. Walls, Muslims, borders, "I'm great, it'll be huuuge", ad nauseam.

Someone said this was a well-planned trick on Trump's part to skip the hard questions and yet still be the center of attention. He certainly is a master at holding the stage. He is no politician, in that he has no policies, but merely a performance artist, repeating the same script over and over. Walls, Muslims, borders, "I'm great, it'll be huuuge", ad nauseam.
Why would a Republican try take the spotlight away from fellow Republicans? Does Trump deem the Republican party and a Republican president that unimportant that he has to try and steal the spotlight from other Republicans?

Why would a Republican try take the spotlight away from fellow Republicans? Does Trump deem the Republican party and a Republican president that unimportant that he has to try and steal the spotlight from other Republicans?
Donald is not a Repiblican, he is a Trumplican. If the GOP party thinks he is not going to run Indy should he not gain the nomination then they are delusional. Trump is going to do what he needs to do and say what he needs to say to gain the advantage and win. I would not be surprised if his positions go liberal after the primary's so he can pull from the independent voters. We won't truly know what his plans and policy positions are until he reaches the White House. It's a game of Russian roulette... Who wants to play?!

Forum List

Back