Totally not racist woman calls police on black businessman.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Whenever we see a person decrying the black population, or other minorities, they always swear they are not racist, just telling the truth about whatever it is this time. Strangely, their totally not racist motivation, always appear racist as they get upset because the majority, that would be us, don’t see the dangers of the minorities in question.

Well, today we have a story about a woman who meets the totally not racist definition as used all too often these days. Woman in Tennessee calls cops on black man inspecting his house | Daily Mail Online

When the woman finds out the police are not going to arrest Wesley Hayes for the crime of being black in her neighborhood, she gets even more upset. She orders the man who is buying the house, and conducting the inspection in accordance with the contract to hurry and get out of the house, and the neighborhood.

Now, this totally not racist woman shouted that he did not belong in that neighborhood.

And people wonder why we call those who swear they are not racist, racist.

Oh, and to make sure that everyone knows I am fair. The police in this case acted properly, and professionally. I only wish that was the result of every interaction between blacks and the police. If it was, you would hear a lot less complaints about the cops from me.

upload_2018-5-16_8-3-29.png

While a neighbor has the right to call the police about someone entering a boarded up house, she seems to be blatantly more concerned that he is black rather than reporting a possible burglary.

Whenever we see a person decrying the black population, or other minorities, they always swear they are not racist, just telling the truth about whatever it is this time. Strangely, their totally not racist motivation, always appear racist as they get upset because the majority, that would be us, don’t see the dangers of the minorities in question.

Well, today we have a story about a woman who meets the totally not racist definition as used all too often these days. Woman in Tennessee calls cops on black man inspecting his house | Daily Mail Online

When the woman finds out the police are not going to arrest Wesley Hayes for the crime of being black in her neighborhood, she gets even more upset. She orders the man who is buying the house, and conducting the inspection in accordance with the contract to hurry and get out of the house, and the neighborhood.

Now, this totally not racist woman shouted that he did not belong in that neighborhood.

Oh, and to make sure that everyone knows I am fair. The police in this case acted properly, and professionally. I only wish that was the result of every interaction between blacks and the police. If it was, you would hear a lot less complaints about the cops from me.

Having watched this nonsense I have just a few comments.

I've done literally close to 100 property inspections in my lifetime and have had the cops called to check up on what I've been doing at least a dozen times. Company sign on my car or not, they still do.

It normally happens in neighborhoods that have had a number of burglaries or worse.

When I heard the inspector say, she wanted to see my paperwork, and he refused, I knew this was non sense. WHAT INSPECTOR, NOT ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR A PROBLEM, refuses to show a neighbor of a vacant home his authority to be on the property? Its standard procedure.

Saying "he's under contract?" seriously?

What a waste of time.

Saying this is somehow about race and racism is absurd, and more to the point FUCKING LOONY!

Last edited:

I've done literally close to 100 property inspections in my lifetime and have had the cops called to check up on what I've been doing at least a dozen times. Company sign on my car or not, they still do.

It normally happens in neighborhoods that have had a number of burglaries or worse.

When I heard the inspector say, she wanted to see my paperwork, and he refused, I knew this was non sense. WHAT INSPECTOR, NOT ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR A PROBLEM, refuses to show a neighbor of a vacant home his authority to be on the property? Its standard procedure.

What a waste of time.

Saying this is somehow about race and racism is absurd, and more to the point FUCKING LOONY!

I agree, and don’t fault a neighbor for having the cops check the guy out.

But she seems overly concerned with getting him out of the neighborhood. Her concession of....OK do your inspection and get out of here
Seems to make it clear she does not want him around

Most neighbors would be happy that an abandoned house was finally going to be fixed up and occupied

What a waste of time.

But she seems overly concerned with getting him out of the neighborhood. Her concession of....OK do your inspection and get out of here

Most neighbors would be happy that an abandoned house was finally going to be fixed up and occupied

You have no idea what happened prior to the camera rolling. I would not put it past ANYONE who refused to show paperwork authorizing him to be on the property, when IT IS COMMON PRACTICE TO SHOW THE PAPERWORK, to inflame a situation and bait the neighbor into confrontation. PERIOD.

He gives people in my profession a bad name and if he's an employee, I hope he gets his ass fired and his company has to pay that woman a substantial settlement for putting this on the internet. If he owns the company, I hope she sues him into oblivion.

What a waste of time.

You have no idea what happened prior to the camera rolling. I would not put it past ANYONE who refused to show paperwork authorizing him to be on the property, when IT IS COMMON PRACTICE TO SHOW THE PAPERWORK, to inflame a situation and bait the neighbor into confrontation. PERIOD.

He gives people in my profession a bad name and if he's an employee, I hope he gets his ass fired and his company has to pay that woman a substantial settlement for putting this on the internet. If he owns the company, I hope she sues him into oblivion.

I agree the video presented is one sided and picks up after the cops have been called

I don’t know what went on in the initial confrontation. He seems very level headed in what is filmed and is wise to defer entering until the cops can ensure his safety

Not sure if showing the woman paperwork would have resolved it. He may have just decided to let the cops make the call

Last edited:

What a waste of time.

I agree the video I sent one sided and picks up after the cops have been called

I don’t know what went on in the initial confrontation. He seems very level headed in what is filmed and is wise to defer entering until the cops can ensure his safety

Not sure if showing the woman paperwork would have resolved it. He may have just decided to let the cops make the call

People often present themselves well when they start pointing a camera. The point is not, should he have shown her the paperwork or not, but why wouldn't he? He needs some training in responsibility and ethics. And I don't care what color he is, it's simply that important in this Profession, which I doubt he will be in long.

Putting this out there as anything more than a concerned citizen confronting a Doofus is absurd.

Forum List

Back