Totally Epic: Read The Transcript of The Tucker Carlson and Vladimir Putin Interview Here

The freest we were, was when we had the Articles of Confederation. For what that is worth. Outside interference and anarchy existed though also with that freedom. A federal government was established, and the United States Constitution approved. During the period of the times, you will see things like the images you showed. It may not mean what it seems, though it does make one look guilty.
All I know only one candidate has stated that he admires other world dictators and would like to be a dictator himself (if only for a day)...

He contested the election 60+ times in court and lost and still can't admit he lost...

He figures that while President he should be above the law... His lawyers couldn't say he should be arrested if he ordered Seal Team 6 to kill his opposition... That is the behaviour of a tyrant...

I have no attraction to Biden. He's just another politician. I'd love to go back to voting third party, but I can't yet. But this thread is not about him.

Now, please describe your attraction to Putin. Please try to utilize grownup words and concepts.

Thanks in advance.

Why does your warped and childish mind think that everyone has an 'attraction' to Putin? 🤡

It's called propaganda ... Putin is expert at it and it is obvious that a knew what to say to Carlson's audience to make them swoon.

It seemed obvious that Putin considers the United States its enemy are you sure seems like Trump... hmmm

We know what propaganda is, we see it and hear it every day from left, I'd even say we're obviously much better at spotting it than you are. :dunno:

Putin is more American than any democrat

Democrats have sold out to the WEF. They are the enemies of all nation states.

There is nothing American about a democrat

It's still difficult to say whether Trump changed them or if this is who they always were. And that goes for a LOT of their behaviors & opinions.

I didn't know that they were so desperate for an authoritarian strongman. I guess Reagan should have been a clue.

But they'll coming running to protect Trump & Putin like they were family members. Incredible.

Why is it difficult to say? You're an expert on everything, a legend in your own mind. You mean to say you don't know the answer to your own childish question? :auiqs.jpg:

I think it is a natural result of ingesting so much pro Trump russian propaganda under the guise of domestic media that of course it will be peppered with pro Russian disinformation and the rubes willingly fall for it.

Of course Putin supporting Trump and his candidacy helps too.

They are. A small group of far right wing Congress members refuse to allow any legislation so the masses want action. If Congress won't give them what they want, of course they will turn to authoritarian leadership who will do what Congress isn't.

It's almost like it is a deliberate sabotage of our system of government.

It is beyond belief and a disgrace.

Quite the little circle jerk you two love birds have going there, maybe get a room so the rest of us aren't disgusted? :dunno:

Quite the little circle jerk you two love birds have going there, maybe get a room so the rest of us aren't disgusted? :dunno:
Hypocrisy has a name and it is OldFlame.

Speaking of "circle jerks..."

Robert W

"Let's do a small bit of changing to assist in thinking.

Change the case to being about Joe Biden. Two women show up some 30 some odd years telling a story that Biden and a woman went upstairs and that Biden put his fingers inside of her.

Would you rapidly believe the woman?

What if it turns out the witnesses testified with promises made to them that a payday in the millions waiting them? Can you see witnesses lying?"

OldFlame

"They don't care, they are caught in their TDS world, and not able to rationally think about anything, they're morons..."

Aw, mac-y-poo gave the thumbs up, might as well be a surrender flag.

That's what happens when your only intent is to insult with your posts, you never offer anything of value.

Hypocrisy has a name and it is OldFlame.

Speaking of "circle jerks..."

Robert W

"Let's do a small bit of changing to assist in thinking.

Change the case to being about Joe Biden. Two women show up some 30 some odd years telling a story that Biden and a woman went upstairs and that Biden put his fingers inside of her.

Would you rapidly believe the woman?

What if it turns out the witnesses testified with promises made to them that a payday in the millions waiting them? Can you see witnesses lying?"

OldFlame

"They don't care, they are caught in their TDS world, and not able to rationally think about anything, they're morons..."

Good Lord, that was quite the waste of time at attempting to change the subject. :laughing0301:

All I know only one candidate has stated that he admires other world dictators and would like to be a dictator himself (if only for a day)...

He contested the election 60+ times in court and lost and still can't admit he lost...

He figures that while President he should be above the law... His lawyers couldn't say he should be arrested if he ordered Seal Team 6 to kill his opposition... That is the behaviour of a tyrant...
Trump talks like most people do. He respected citizens' rights as president. He even did the courtesy of asking the Prog cities and states that allowed riots to take place to ask for government help. They did not except one small city. The real dictators are the Progs. They nearly destroyed their economies with Covid and needed old Joe and the gang to print up trillions and trillions of dollars to sustain them.

Americans and Russians need to align to defeat the WEF/Democrats and their great reset.

WEF/Democrats want all nations to burn and be depopulated.

If the WEF/Democrats get there way, most of us will be dead.

Forum List

Back