Totally Epic: Read The Transcript of The Tucker Carlson and Vladimir Putin Interview Here

Apparently this is fake?

The interview is scheduled for release tomorrow.

I see that the web site hosting it has changed the title to ''partial'' transcript release.

How would they get hold of a partial transcript?

Last edited:
TUCKER: Why did you invade Ukraine?

PUTIN: Did we invade or were we invaded? Look at the history. Look at the people living there. Historically it’s we who were invaded and are simply fighting back now. The lands and people are Russian and we will have again what was always ours.
"Were we invaded?" BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The rest of his answer confirms what I have been saying from the get-go. Putin has every intention of rebuilding the Soviet Union, including those Baltic countries which are now part of NATO.

TUCKER: What do you think of American football?
What a deep, penetrating interview!

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Why is TUCKER spreading Russia propaganda?

We all knew he was a spy. This proves it.

Just like Barbara Walters was a spy when she interviewed Poot.

Why is TUCKER spreading Russia propaganda?

We all knew he was a spy. This proves it.

Just like Barbara Walters was a spy when she interviewed Poot.

Dummy I don't think you know what that word means.

He is a shill, conducting exactly the propaganda piece we told you he will.

It's not criminal, just pathetic.

Last edited:
If you feel that Biden displays a mental capacity which makes it, IMPOSSIBLE, that some other humans are running the nation? Then no, there is nothing that your psychiatrist can do for your CTE which plagues you.
we are democrats. no one is "running the show." the smartest people available are consulting supercomputers to determine the best strategy.

your world view only makes sense if some former 'rasslin' promoter is some kind of superior being who rules by instinct, (i think conservatives call that "gut feelings." we think it may be too much fried food.))

i am normally skeptical of any great emergencies on the border that must wait for trump because he wants a campaign issue.

have we tried, maybe more enforcement agents and speedier hearings like this bill provides?
It's as simple as going back to the methods that Trump was using. You have fallen for a load of crap from this administration attempting to blame the border issues on Trump.

i am normally skeptical of any great emergencies on the border that must wait for trump because he wants a campaign issue.

have we tried, maybe more enforcement agents and speedier hearings like this bill provides?
I thought there wasn't a problem at the border anyway? I thought it was secure? Now all of a sudden it's not secure and it's Trump's fault. Weird.

It's insane to think that in a few short years Republicans went from better dead then red to Putin's a genius.
It's still difficult to say whether Trump changed them or if this is who they always were. And that goes for a LOT of their behaviors & opinions.

I didn't know that they were so desperate for an authoritarian strongman. I guess Reagan should have been a clue.

But they'll coming running to protect Trump & Putin like they were family members. Incredible.

Seems to be a MAGAT circle jerk.

I got tricked by the validity of the source myself.

But I'll be darned if I'm gonna go verifying the content of every single thread on here.

The credibility of this place in hosting accurate topical content just isn't that important to me. It's not my circus and they're not my monkeys.

Only way to tell if there's any merit to the sources ''partial transcript'' (assuming there's any point in even going that far with it now) is to wait until tomorrow evening when the interview is actuallty released and see if anything contained in the ''partial transcript'' is actually contained in the official release.

But I highly doubt that there will be any merit to it. Apparently the source is just some random asshole's WordPress site trying to generate clicks.

Last edited:
It's still difficult to say whether Trump changed them or if this is who they always were. And that goes for a LOT of their behaviors & opinions.

I think it is a natural result of ingesting so much pro Trump russian propaganda under the guise of domestic media that of course it will be peppered with pro Russian disinformation and the rubes willingly fall for it.

Of course Putin supporting Trump and his candidacy helps too.

I didn't know that they were so desperate for an authoritarian strongman. I guess Reagan should have been a clue.

They are. A small group of far right wing Congress members refuse to allow any legislation so the masses want action. If Congress won't give them what they want, of course they will turn to authoritarian leadership who will do what Congress isn't.

It's almost like it is a deliberate sabotage of our system of government.

But they'll coming running to protect Trump & Putin like they were family members. Incredible.
It is beyond belief and a disgrace.

This can be cleared up real fast if you would go interview him and report back. I'm sure there would be no preslanting, and would be accepted by everyone. See how easy it is?
I think perhaps you've misunderstood what I meant. I don't think the interview is fake because it is biased, I think the entire transcript is a complete fabrication, designed to rile up people like you.

The Putin interview looks genuine. Fake news outlets do not have brains to make this up. I'm glad it was made public to answer a lot of questions.

Alaska:

TUCKER: Do you see the United States as an enemy?

PUTIN: No. Categorically no. We were allies in WWII. Russians helped settle Alaska, California and we were in Hawaii too. Our people are not enemies but those in DC are certainly not our friends.

Elon Musk:

TUCKER: Alot has changed in the world. What’s your opinion of Elon Musk?

PUTIN: We see Mr. Musk as a businessman – a highly successful one. He’s built a great fortune and a huge following. He’s a unique thinker with a force of personality who cannot be bought. Some fear that.

TUCKER: Do you any advice for Elon?

PUTIN: I would say continue on. Do not be intimidated. But if the going ever gets too rough there is Russia. We would gladly open our doors to you. We have welcomed American businessmen before and would value someone of Mr. Musk’s caliber.

The Putin interview looks genuine.

If it's genuine jounalism and not a fluff propaganda piece, then can you point to a single uncomfortable question Putin had to answer?

Like for example:

President Putin, at the start of Russia's full scale invasion of Ukraine you've claimed that it is not a real country. Do you still stand by those comments and how do you reconcile them with existing and active border agreements you've signed with Ukraine in 2003?

Or:

President Putin, 150+ countries in UN have officially recognized Russia as an aggressor for it's invasion of Ukraine under your orders. On what basis do you disgree with their judgement?

Or:

President Putin, Russia has annexed four eastern Ukrainian regions citing "referendums" conducted there, can you please explan how thats possible if your millitary has never had control of some of those regions to hold those votes?

Or:

President Putin, International Criminal Court has found you to be a war criminal which means that you would be arrested if you traveled to one of 123 ICC member countries. How do you plan to address that issue?

Or:

President Putin, you claim that Russia is a democracy, but there has been a brutal suppression of freedom of speech and any public contradiction or questioning of the invasion of Ukraine is effectively outlawed and punished by long jail sentances. How can you explain that seeming contradiction?

Or

President Putin, what is the extent of impact do you think the sanctions resulting from this invasion have been? How do you see Russia's economic development over the next decade?

etc.
etc.
etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back