Top US China Diplomat Resigns in Protest Over Trump Action

I blame the Democrats. And the fake news. And Rosie O'Donnell.

Good. He should go stand in front of the tank.

Let's see what he's made of.

Rank was appointed to Bejing during Obama's tenure. Which obviously makes him a muslim-loving homo Mexican.

The top US-China Diplomat serving as acting Ambassador to China has resigned in protest over the Presidents decision to exit the Paris Accords.
David Rank began work at the State Department under President Bush 41 in 1990.

cbsnews.com/news/top-us-diplomat-china-protest-paris-accord-exit/

The new Ambassador is in the process of filling Rank's temporary position.

So in short, "ambassador tells world he was a lobbyist for China and those who stood to benefit for billions of dollars shipped over to India and the Communist empire of China". I think a big "thank you" should be expressed. Trump, the GOP and America do not need people like this at this juncture in time.

Oh, and people seem to forget that there is a key ally named Japan who is left alone to face off against China, is there anyone on any side of the aisle willing to acknowledge how dangerous it is for them to have to deal with this existential threat?

Everyone seems hung up on Trump giving lectures to the allies in the E.U in their new $1B+ Euro NATO building, but none of these people have the stones to speak about how important it is for Japan to be defended. Other than Mr. Mattis of course, who calls it like he sees it. This "deal" was to send billions more to them as they expand into the Southern China Sea...yeah, that makes sense.

I don't know much about this guy, but I do know that if he doesn't want to perform his role on behalf of the citizens who freely elected the president, than good riddance. Really, what more can be said? Thank you for your service? I suppose, you can add that too. Definitely good riddance though.

Forum List

Back