Top North Carolina Republicans privately encouraged then-Democrat Tricia Cotham to run for the state

What cheating took place? Cotham previously served four terms in the State House as a Democrat.

If her voters are upset with her abortion position then maybe they should start paying attention to what these candidates actually say and do instead of simply looking at the letter next to their name.

What cheating took place? Cotham previously served four terms in the State House as a Democrat.

If her voters are upset with her abortion position then maybe they should start paying attention to what these candidates actually say and do instead of simply looking at the letter next to their name.
giphy.gif

Head shot! I hope it hurt. ;)

Maybe because they got the sense she wasn’t as batshit crazy as the rest of the Dem field?

When will Dems learn that they have become an zombie army of woke retards, and sane people don’t want to be associated with them?

giphy.gif

Head shot! I hope it hurt. ;)
You flippin idiots. She ran on a pro-abortion platform. She ran on LGBTQ rights. She ran supporting gun control. Her district is young, overwhelmingly blue now, filled with high income young professionals that drive Teslas. Her ass is out of there come the next election, you can bank on it.

Honestly, her election was based on lies, it was a fraud. Check this out,

Check out those that gave $2,000 or more, damn near all of them Republicans. She was telling her constituents one thing, promising another to those that financed her campaign.

WHEN WILL YOU?

No one forced her.

She made the decision OF HER OWN FREE WILL.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN YOU CAN'T KEEP THEM ON THE PLANTATION FOREVER?
What the hell is the plantation comment. Do you think Tricia Cotham is black? She is white, and while she used to be a school teacher you know what she was doing prior to being elected this last time? A LOBBYIST. This whole thing stinks to high hell.

Eventually, North Carolina is going to wake the fawk up. I can feel it. Republicans have been screwing up this fine state for damn near a generation and it is starting to get old. I mean we have been down this road before.

You guys ever hear of the Regulator Movement, or the War of Regulation? I doubt it. 1766 to 1771, in North Carolina, the people rose up against a corrupt administration. I mean these dudes stormed the courts, beat the shit out of judges, and shit right there in the judge's chair. It was a pheasant uprising if there ever was one, and yes, it was a precursor for the American Revolution. Those that forget the past are destined to repeat it. The second War of Regulation is on the horizon.

Look, real North Carolinians are pretty much mind your own business kind of people. You do your thing, I will do mine. George Washington sent Alexander Hamilton to North Carolina to assess how many Continental Soldiers could be expected to volunteer. He told Washington, NONE. But then the Butcher Tarleton showed up, slaughtered people at Waxhaw, and then the game was on. Andrew Jackson was just a kid, witnessed the entire ordeal. We all know how that turned out. Can you say New Orleans?

Nope, the Republicans are going run through the brairs and run through the brambles where the rabbits couldn't go. It is coming in, you can bank on it, and it will start right here, in North Carolina. We been carrying all your asses for far too long. We won the American Revolution and we will win this time too. We have the patience of Job, but when that patience breaks, then we will reek havoc on you that will make Satan himself envious.

These people think they're at war. Democrats need to start treating them the way Eric Swalwell treated Kevin McCarthy on the House floor the other day.
The dildo governor shut that state down during COVID. It was fun visiting it. Going to a motel was like a German Stalag.

It's cheating to encourage someone to run for office? hahah since when?
since she was a democrat and ran as a republican,

(democrats aren't allowed to leave the plantation)

since she was a democrat and ran as a republican,

(democrats aren't allowed to leave the plantation)
She didn't run as a republican you stupid shit. She conned the people of her district and I got to tell you, they are pissed off. I know, I deal with them every single day. She will never be able to go to a McDonald's that they don't spit in her quarter pounder.

Forum List

Back