Top Down or Bottom Up Congress ..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Should members of Congress be allowed to vote what they judge is best and desired for the American people or be coerced to vote the way Congressional leadership decides?

It seems the Republican Party is dealing with this issue as we speak but Democrats are still stuck in failed and heavy handed top down coercion.

Bottom line for me is pretty obvious, Congressional Representatives should be free to vote what they judge is best and desired for the people they represent.

That's the way it was supposed to be.. Sadly its not.
Stop public and corporate donations to campaigns. Let the tax payers fund it with the same budget across the board. Get the fuckin money out.
Of course that would never happen because the assholes that made it that way still get voted in. Dumb ass voters.

That's the way it was supposed to be.. Sadly its not.
Stop public and corporate donations to campaigns. Let the tax payers fund it with the same budget across the board. Get the fuckin money out.
Of course that would never happen because the assholes that made it that way still get voted in. Dumb ass voters.
Hello Buddy, you seem frustrated and disillusioned, I think we're both in that majority.

Dang, 2 hours of sleep last night and I'm now thinkin I need a snooze. I'll be glad to respond to insults, innuendo's and unlikely compliments later..yawn-ski and later...:tinfoil:

Forum List

Back