Top Democrats Bill Could Strip Trump Of His Secret Service Protection

Mississippi Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson, who is also a ranking member of the House Committee on Homeland Security, has put forth a bill that would strip felons of Secret Service protection, in a move that some see as a preemptive strike against Donald Trump who faces more than one criminal trial.

The bill would only affect an individual whose crime "is punishable for a term of imprisonment of at least one year."

"Nobody should have special treatment, and that happens to include the former president," Thompson said.

Hope he still has the proud boys number.
dims trying to put their leading opponent in physical danger ... despicable ..

Leftoids have no principles except the Marxist world view.

Then, when they win, they start in killing lots of people, including eating their own who they call 'counter revolutionary'.
You can see they are showing their true colors for the last several years at least with that. People dying is a virtue to their goals.

I also have no use for your fantasies.

1713573893762.png

If that were to occur, would you find that an advantage?

BTW: Your FAKE concern for "principles" is nothing but GASLIGHT THEATRE

You ain't foolin' no-one. :eusa_naughty:

Perhaps you should speak for yourself. I don't like brazen liars or con artists and bullies. Remember when Trump mocked the handicapped reporter? Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro? The man is a pig.

Perhaps you should speak for yourself. I don't like brazen liars or con artists and bullies. Remember when Trump mocked the handicapped reporter? Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro? The man is a pig.

Dog faced pony soldier...

Wasn't Trump

You people are out-and-out degenerate fascists/Marxists.

Dems don't fool around. Even if Trump loses, the dems will still go after him until the end and then keep working on his family. Dems are ruthless. Nothing at all like 'lock Hillary up' Trump.

Just like J6 warned the reps not to do a thing, Trump's lawfare will warn reps to not ever try and rock the boat again. You will be earning for the good old days when you had Maga Mike or McCarthy. Too bad Trump got schooled too late.

you lost.jpg

Forum List

Back