Top Democrat pollster says Hillary is the "only viable national candidate" for 2024 - LOL

Who is Doug Schoen?
Schoen has identified as a member of the Democratic party, but has frequently criticized the party and taken positions on various political topics at odds with the party's views. Schoen's critics have called his identification as a Democrat "phony" and calculated to help his Fox News career.[18] Steve Benen called Schoen the quintessential "Fox News Democrat" and said he is "actively hostile towards [Democrats] and the party's agenda."[19]

Schoen says that lower taxes would be a successful Democratic strategy, opposed President Barack Obama's Affordable Care Act, and said that President Obama should not run for reelection in 2012.[20][21]

He has stated that President Obama divided the country along partisan lines, and said that the Affordable Care Act has been a "disaster" for the Democratic Party.[20][21]

Ohh

The Democrats are fucked if they run Hillary again. lol
I don't know about that. Everyone assumed Hillary was going to win in 2016, and so the Democrats didn't bother turning out to vote.

They would not make that mistake again.

The pain inflicted on Trump for losing for a second time, and to Hillary no less, would just be too juicy to resist.

I don't know about that. Everyone assumed Hillary was going to win in 2016, and so the Democrats didn't bother turning out to vote.

They would not make that mistake again.

The pain inflicted on Trump for losing for a second time, and to Hillary no less, would just be too juicy to resist.
I think you seriously underestimate how many people are not fond of Hillary. The Democrats need a fresher face if they want to win.

It is less than 30% Joe runs again. What you are going to see is probably 20 candidates vying for the Democratic nomination. It is going to be epic, as the far left tries to impose their will.

On the GOP side, if DJT runs, there will be 3, him and 2 rinos. If DJT doesn't run, we will probably see 15 to 20 there too!

How sad is the Dem party, it will be Hillary running again.

A pathway has been cautiously laid down for the spawn of the Devil, Hillary Clinton, every since she made her
painfully lame speech about what she wanted to tell her mother in a faux emotional gag inducing address.

If that's the savior of the party then democrats might as well crawl into the grave right now and save themselves
a lot of money and trouble.

The demise of the right has been greatly exaggerated.

I can't wait to see all the lefties here campaigning hard for Hillary next year!

‘Only Viable National Candidate That We Democrats Have’​

Citing President Joe Biden’s abysmal poll numbers and age, Vice President Kamala Harris’ low popularity and “the absence of another strong Democrat to lead the ticket,” Schoen and Stein went all-in on a Clinton bid for the White House in 2024.
Fuck Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back