Top dem we don't have enough evidence to impeach Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California Democrat Eric Swalwell has cautioned his colleagues about impeachment talk ahead of the midterms, warning that they don’t have the proof they need to introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump.

Top Dem: We Don’t Have Enough Evidence to Impeach Trump
------------------------------------------------

Well what do you know a democratic twat who actually has common sense. Oh I bet they don't like this guy because he doesn't want to play the globalist game of impeachment.

I mean why do you demotards want nothing but criminals who wil lie, cheat, and steal from you. Because they do it in such a way you can t pick up on the fact they do this to you. It has to be as obvious as the kid who stole a candy bar kind of obviousness lol......... I mean reallyeeee.

Serach results pulled up a few hundred pages lol
upload_2018-8-27_10-49-1.png

California Democrat Eric Swalwell has cautioned his colleagues about impeachment talk ahead of the midterms, warning that they don’t have the proof they need to introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump.

Well what do you know a democratic twat who actually has common sense. Oh I bet they don't like this guy because he doesn't want to play the globalist game of impeachment.

I mean why do you demotards want nothing but criminals who wil lie, cheat, and steal from you. Because they do it in such a way you can t pick up on the fact they do this to you. It has to be as obvious as the kid who stole a candy bar kind of obviousness lol......... I mean reallyeeee.

View attachment 213239

Their goal is to win the House and open up a thousand different investigations.

Maybe they can get him for jaywalking or something.

View attachment 213239
Lieing cheating and stealing? Why are you talking about the Trump org?

Clinton perjured himself lieing about affairs. Trump isnt quite there yet but he has definitely lied and covered up affairs and potential illegal gag payments. You have to admit that they are at least similar and if Trump's situation gets much worse on that front then the precedent is clear.

View attachment 213239

Clinton perjured himself lieing about affairs. Trump isnt quite there yet but he has definitely lied and covered up affairs and potential illegal gag payments. You have to admit that they are at least similar and if Trump's situation gets much worse on that front then the precedent is clear.

Until he lies under oath there's not much there.

View attachment 213239

Maybe not legally. But the fabric of the Republican party has been torn away. How well would criticism about extramarital affairs, lieing about it, hush money now hold up against the left after the GOP has all given trump a free pass? For awhile we heard the excuse that none of this is true. All of the accusations are false and trump is innocent. Well that will all change when Cohen and the gang spill the beans. I'm eager to see the reaction and excuses then.

Very few R's give a rats ass that during the 70s, 80s, and 90s the vast majority of the nation fell for the "radical" left's sexual revolution... What's ironic is that the modern left doesn't even realize that Trump, Clinton, and Hollywood were exactly what their side wanted things to be today.

The left will never be happy (they will make up bullshit to bitch about like microagressions and "front holes"), they will never keep their word (aka "it's just about what happens in their bedrooms, it doesn't effect you" or "one time amnesty"), and thus they cannot be trusted by the people. One just has to look at the whirlwind of hypocrisy this past few years alone to see the reality of their shaky insecure foundations. We absolutely cannot run a stable and free nation on these feckless ***** feelings.

View attachment 213239

Maybe not legally. But the fabric of the Republican party has been torn away. How well would criticism about extramarital affairs, lieing about it, hush money now hold up against the left after the GOP has all given trump a free pass? For awhile we heard the excuse that none of this is true. All of the accusations are false and trump is innocent. Well that will all change when Cohen and the gang spill the beans. I'm eager to see the reaction and excuses then.
I see. Guilty until proven innocent?

Too early to impeach

We need to wait for Muellers findings .......Only Republicans impeach over petty shit

View attachment 213239

Demotards……….

I really like that:banana:

View attachment 213239

Legally is what matters. Ever since Bubba set the bar so low, it's all we have left. Trying to hold politicians to moral and ethical standards is a losing proposition.

Too early to impeach

We need to wait for Muellers findings .......Only Republicans impeach over petty shit

It's only been done twice in the history of the nation, and this last time was for lying under oath and filing false affidavits, but you knew that.

Too early to impeach

It's only been done twice in the history of the nation, and this last time was for lying under oath and filing false affidavits, but you knew that.

Democrats are not so petty as to impeach over a blow job

Mueller will put out a list of findings, we will see if it reaches the level of impeachment ......but it is looking like it could be worse than Nixon

Too early to impeach

Democrats are not so petty as to impeach over a blow job

Mueller will put out a list of findings, we will see if it reaches the level of impeachment ......but it is looking like it could be worse than Nixon

Republicans didn't either. They did it over Bubba's willingness to pervert and obstruct justice while in court. Thus far, Trump hasn't even been under oath, so it remains to be seen.

View attachment 213239

Cohen has nothing, moron.

Even Lanny is saying that.

View attachment 213239
Well duh. Unlike the tRumpkins in the Whitehouse Mueller doesn't leak. We don't know what he has yet nor do we need to at this time.

Forum List

Back