Top 3 Common Myths of Capitalism

recoveryactjobs0909.png

Okay. That graph looks great. The jobs following the Failed Stimulus was from points that were so low that normal job growth would not help.

The job growth from points before the Failed Stimuls was sufficient to produce 5% unemployment.

I suppose what you're saying is that if he was living on a diffeerent planet or in a different time, the Big 0 would be doing a great job. Sadly he is living here, today. More sadly for us than for him.

The whole point is that any President is forced to address the problems of his times and situation. So far, the Big 0 seems to be unaware that he has problems to address and is just pretty much consumed by working on his short game.

The guy is completely disconnected from what he nneds to be doing, needs to accomplish and needs to plan for. He has no clue, no plan and no solutions. He is a complete bust and we are paying the price for his utter lack of ability, capability or flexibility.

I only hope we can make it until this loser finally loses the next election.

Okay. That graph looks great. The jobs following the Failed Stimulus was from points that were so low that normal job growth would not help.

The job growth from points before the Failed Stimuls was sufficient to produce 5% unemployment.

I suppose what you're saying is that if he was living on a diffeerent planet or in a different time, the Big 0 would be doing a great job. Sadly he is living here, today. More sadly for us than for him.

The whole point is that any President is forced to address the problems of his times and situation. So far, the Big 0 seems to be unaware that he has problems to address and is just pretty much consumed by working on his short game.

The guy is completely disconnected from what he nneds to be doing, needs to accomplish and needs to plan for. He has no clue, no plan and no solutions. He is a complete bust and we are paying the price for his utter lack of ability, capability or flexibility.

I appreciate your emotes here. But the facts are contrary to how you 'feel'.

President Obama has a tough job. He was handed the keys to a car that was trashed, crashed, stripped, ransacked, totaled and left in a ditch.

The party that trashed, crashed, stripped, ransacked, totaled and left the car in a ditch are hell bent on one thing; destroying Obama and winning back the White House. The American people and the country are not even in their thoughts or actions.

President Obama has a tough job. He was handed the keys to a car that was trashed, crashed, stripped, ransacked, totaled and left in a ditch.

The party that trashed, crashed, stripped, ransacked, totaled and left the car in a ditch are hell bent on one thing; destroying Obama and winning back the White House. The American people and the country are not even in their thoughts or actions.

The Big 0 has been successful in everything he has tried to do. What he wants to do is not what the country needs for the leader to be doing.

He had massive majorities in both houses of Congress and the country went down the tubes as he frittered away his time promoting pet projects that had absolutely nothing to do with the problems afflicting the country and world around him.

Again, he is a complete bust and we are paying the price for his utter lack of ability, capability or flexibility. If he had ability, he would have seen that what he was saying was actually true. The economy was in trouble and the most important challenge before him and the contry was jobs, jobs, jobs.

He said he was working on this as the last thing he thought of each night and the first thing he thought of each morning, but he knew it was a lie. No ability.

He said that he wanted to be the great healer and join the country together reaching across party lines and reasonably forming coalitions and moving the country forward. He immediately abandoned that snubbing the Republicans and forcing a far left, extremist agenda through the Congress working with his unethical dupes, Harry and Nancy, to use legislative chicanery to pass bills that could not be passed through normal, legal, means.

He said what people wanted to hear and he immediately showed that he was not able to actually do what he promised to do. No capability.

Upon passing the normal Liberal agenda of paybacks, bribes, payoffs and money laundering along with the poorly executed and devious bailoout of GM, he is now trying to enact the same failed devices again. This approach has already failed and he is doing it again because he has oly one play in the playbook. Why not try something that might work?

He tried it once and it failed. It's his only rehearsed dance step. No flexibility.

Don't just tell me I'm wrong. Show me where I'm wrong. What is he doing besides bailing out unions, granting waivers to protect unions from Obamacare, suing companies that try to create non-union jobs and shutting down companies that provide non-union jobs.

This guy is a political hack. An agenda driven idealogue and the author of the enforced police state that punishes those on his enemies list. At the outset of his adminstration, he attacked the free press. Prior restraint is not legal and he tried to bar a network from covering his actions. Banana republic stuff.

This guy is a menace and genuine threat to the liberties of the population and laws of the country.

Last edited:

The Big 0 has been successful in everything he has tried to do. What he wants to do is not what the country needs for the leader to be doing.

He had massive majorities in both houses of Congress and the country went down the tubes as he frittered away his time promoting pet projects that had absolutely nothing to do with the problems afflicting the country and world around him.

Again, he is a complete bust and we are paying the price for his utter lack of ability, capability or flexibility. If he had ability, he would have seen that what he was saying was actually true. The economy was in trouble and the most important challenge before him and the contry was jobs, jobs, jobs.

He said he was working on this as the last thing he thought of each night and the first thing he thought of each morning, but he knew it was a lie. No ability.

He said that he wanted to be the great healer and join the country together reaching across party lines and reasonably forming coalitions and moving the country forward. He immediately abandoned that snubbing the Republicans and forcing a far left, extremist agenda through the Congress working with his unethical dupes, Harry and Nancy, to use legislative chicanery to pass bills that could not be passed through normal, legal, means.

He said what people wanted to hear and he immediately showed that he was not able to actually do what he promised to do. No capability.

Upon passing the normal Liberal agenda of paybacks, bribes, payoffs and money laundering along with the poorly executed and devious bailoout of GM, he is now trying to enact the same failed devices again. This approach has already failed and he is doing it again because he has oly one play in the playbook. Why not try something that might work?

He tried it once and it failed. It's his only rehearsed dance step. No flexibility.

Don't just tell me I'm wrong. Show me where I'm wrong. What is he doing besides bailing out unions, granting waivers to protect unions from Obamacare, suing companies that try to create non-union jobs and shutting down companies that provide non-union jobs.

This guy is a political hack. An agenda driven idealogue and the author of the enforced police state that punishes those on his enemies list. At the outset of his adminstration, he attacked the free press. Prior restraint is not legal and he tried to bar a network from covering his actions. Banana republic stuff.

This guy is a menace and genuine threat to the liberties of the population and laws of the country.

You continue to emote, spew propaganda that has brainwashed your mind and then you expect me to educate you?

President Obama has tried to reach across the aisle. Republicans have decided that the people of this country who elected Obama were wrong, and they don't respect our wishes or even respect his legitimacy. They are not a loyal minority, they are domestic terrorists.

From the start Republicans have undermined any attempt at bipartisan governance. Obama addressed the single most important fiscal issue facing this country...health care costs. And Republicans LIED and tried to kill any reform. HOW do I know that? George W. Bush's speechwriter spilled the beans. It cost him his job at the right wing think tanks AEI.

Waterloo | FrumForum

At the beginning of this process we made a strategic decision: unlike, say, Democrats in 2001 when President Bush proposed his first tax cut, we would make no deal with the administration. No negotiations, no compromise, nothing. We were going for all the marbles. This would be Obama’s Waterloo – just as healthcare was Clinton’s in 1994.

Only, the hardliners overlooked a few key facts: Obama was elected with 53% of the vote, not Clinton’s 42%. The liberal block within the Democratic congressional caucus is bigger and stronger than it was in 1993-94. And of course the Democrats also remember their history, and also remember the consequences of their 1994 failure.

This time, when we went for all the marbles, we ended with none.

Could a deal have been reached? Who knows? But we do know that the gap between this plan and traditional Republican ideas is not very big. The Obama plan has a broad family resemblance to Mitt Romney’s Massachusetts plan. It builds on ideas developed at the Heritage Foundation in the early 1990s that formed the basis for Republican counter-proposals to Clintoncare in 1993-1994.

Forum List

Back