Zone1 Top 100 Longest Members List!

Lol, I could not tell ya when I started burning my time here. How many post, reactions etc Why would one care. I remember one year my coach showed me my offensive stats in baseball and a great deal of praise came along with it. He asked me how I approached going up to the plate. My answer was simple. See the ball hit the ball it all just seems to work out.

Lol, I could not tell ya when I started burning my time here. How many post, reactions etc Why would one care. I remember one year my coach showed me my offensive stats in baseball and a great deal of praise came along with it. He asked me how I approached going up to the plate. My answer was simple. See the ball hit the ball it all just seems to work out.
I played defense in football. We only had one play; see ball, get ball!

I played defense in football. We only had one play; see ball, get ball!
I find when ya keep it simple things work out better. Baseball was fun for me. I truly played for the joy of it. I was blessed to play for quite a while. It paid for my education even spent some time in the minors. Unfortunately once I receive a check for it I did not get many plate appearances. Ended up with elbow problems and my journey was over. It was still a wonderful experience.

I find when ya keep it simple things work out better. Baseball was fun for me. I truly played for the joy of it. I was blessed to play for quite a while. It paid for my education even spent some time in the minors. Unfortunately once I receive a check for it I did not get many plate appearances. Ended up with elbow problems and my journey was over. It was still a wonderful experience.
I was afraid of the hardball; I could handle the softball.

I was afraid of the hardball; I could handle the softball.
Lol, I made people afraid of it. Somebody beaned one of our guys or spiked our second baseman. The coach would call down to the pen switch the catcher and first baseman. I would come in a play a little chin music.

Lol, I made people afraid of it. Somebody beaned one of our guys or spiked our second baseman. The coach would call down to the pen switch the catcher and first baseman. I would come in a play a little chin music.
Okay, so who were you? Don Drysdale or Bob Gibson?

How 'bout a list for the top 100 longest members at USMB? I would have to at least be on that list?
1661102845588.png

Okay, so who were you? Don Drysdale or Bob Gibson?
Lol, I wish. Had a good fastball good sleep, fair curveball. Never made the show but had a great time playing. I don't know if you remember a fellow that played for the cubs named Prior. He would pump that strike zone with fastballs at the knees and sliders in the dirt. I looked real similar on the mound. I always enjoyed watching a fellow the called Mad AL Humbraski. He had crazy hair and a beard would snort and stomp around on the mound. I mimicked him some. Had me some hair back in those days. Looked like a wild child out there. I remember we would pose for team photos I would conveniently lose my hat. Wanted show oof that hair. Lol

Forum List

Back