I'm pretty sure I told you to gfy. Right?

You're clueless about the civil war and politics at the time. Literally clueless

No fool, I'm not clueless about the Civil War or the politics at the time.

But that was ~180 years ago...and you just can't get a grip on that fact.

Apparently, you are clueless about current politics.

It's really lame that you keep trying to hold present day Democrats responsible for what happened ~180 years ago!

Totally PITIFUL!

You've apparently been asleep for the past 80 years.

What an American political party is at any time depends on who is in that political party at that time.

It wasn't long ago that there were conservative Democrats and Liberal Republicans. Both Parties are chameleons.
Yeah? Byrd was a KKK member and democrat senator. Biden is a democrat Poser of the US who eulogized his "good friend" Robert Byrd. Change? Not likely.

No fool, I'm not clueless about the Civil War or the politics at the time.

But that was ~180 years ago...and you just can't get a grip on that fact.

Apparently, you are clueless about current politics.

It's really lame that you keep trying to hold present day Democrats responsible for what happened ~180 years ago!

Totally PITIFUL!
Demofks are the kkk

Yup, slavery was ~180 years ago. But Charlotteville was only a few years ago.
Deflect away, moron. What exactly does Charlottesville have to do with your ignoring events of 180 years ago. Run along troll. I hope your white privilege kids have more critical thinking skills than you apparently do.

Deflect away, moron. What exactly does Charlottesville have to do with your ignoring events of 180 years ago. Run along troll. I hope your white privilege kids have more critical thinking skills than you apparently do.

If you had any reading comprehension, you'd understand that I was pointing out that there is a difference between events that happened ~180 years ago and events that happened a few years ago.

Events like this one:

1665521721152.png

Attachments

• 1665521725583.png
    1665521725583.png
    740.4 KB · Views: 7
If you had any reading comprehension, you'd understand that I was pointing out that there is a difference between events that happened ~180 years ago and events that happened a few years ago.

Events like this one:

View attachment 708704
I don’t think you actually know what you’re trying to point to!

Events like this one:

View attachment 708704
Or this one?
1665522824514.png

Or these 999+. Or do you choose to ignore those as well.

Last edited:
The battlefields aren't the problem. The problem is we've let the liberals tell the world why the Civil War was fought. And you all know how liberals like to tell lies.

Forum List

Back