Too much Muslim employees at european airports

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Anybody who travels in Europe knows that all airports have a huge numbers of Muslims as cleaners, check-in staff and security screening personnel.Bruxelles terrorists had jobs as cleaners in the airport and got excellent knowelage about all details.

Which idiots hire so many Muslims for such areas?

Any Muslim is a time bomb, his 'religion' ( Of Peace and Tolerance ) demands from him to kill and to fight non-Muslims.

If Europeans have a little bit brain they must fire Muslims from all security related areas, at first from airports, nuclear power plants, rail stations etc.

My favorite suprmarket ever was one taken over by muslim women. I had the place to myself.

I respected thm and they totally appreciated it, because we are in the same boat.

Then the management changed. Then all the cowardly hipters came. The golden age was over. Bugger muslim men though. No wait, they want that!

Please correct your title to "Too MANY" - it's driving me crazy!

All I Know Is The Dark People Are The True Europeans.Queen Elizabeth was black.Now the Caucasian one is an imposter a vampire Blood sucker.Sorry i know truth hurts.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN6708-515x600.jpg
    DSCN6708-515x600.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 52
All I Know Is The Dark People Are The True Europeans.Queen Elizabeth was black.Now the Caucasian one is an imposter a vampire Blood sucker.Sorry i know truth hurts.
Wow, I guess a sucker IS born every minute. What on earth made you believe something this stupid?

Wow, I guess a sucker IS born every minute. What on earth made you believe something this stupid?
the first europeans was black europeans

Black People & Origins of Europe: The Real British Monarchy?!

You are the definition of a "fucktard". :laugh:

of course that is your defense as usual,lol,cuz i tell you truth.How about Fuck You.

of course that is your defense as usual,lol,cuz i tell you truth.How about Fuck You.

Maybe before you embarrass yourself anymore, you do a google image search for Queen Elizabeth.

Maybe before you embarrass yourself anymore, you do a google image search for Queen Elizabeth.

Here You go Truth.Don`t be a fool.The White one is not or has anything to do with Royalty Blood.Now she is a vampire blood sucking scum.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 13450129_1328512293843010_5873611496626816376_n.jpg
    13450129_1328512293843010_5873611496626816376_n.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN6708-515x600.jpg
    DSCN6708-515x600.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 35

So you should research.lol.

So you should research.lol.

Ok, thats what i did, and i came up with this...

princess-elizabeth-of-york-19341.jpg

160419-queen-elizabeth-ii-02.jpg

MTMyODkwODIwNDAyNTE4NDk0.jpg

56c3e8853edad3aac69635775b5589f2.jpg

a-life-in-a-royal-role-queen-elizabeth-ii-L-TV41MF.jpeg

queen-elizabeth-birthday-13.jpg

Would it make you feel better if i put a dark filter on these pics so we can pretend shes black? :laugh:

Queen Elizabetth is the worlds first white skinned blue eyed black woman! :laugh:

Forum List

Back