Too many duplicate threads on the political board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many duplicate threads? Who cares? Have you seen how many duplicate avatars are being used?

They all look like this:

1693262260077.png

Or some variation...

Can't fucking tell who's who around this place...

When someone starts a thread after yours that is about the same topic, report it to us and PLEASE include a link to yours as well. If we find they are covering the same topic, we'll merge them.

What happened to the 'similar threads' feature? It disappeared the day the new skin was released.

Too many duplicate threads? Who cares? Have you seen how many duplicate avatars are being used?

They all look like this:

View attachment 821731

Or some variation...

Can't fucking tell who's who around this place...
We have to show support for all the libturds who deeply felt that a Trump mugshot would be the be all and end all of his Presidential aspirations.

Spoke with admin about the "similar threads" feature that would show when starting a new thread. It was removed and won't be back. Seems they received many complaints about it.

Spoke with admin about the "similar threads" feature that would show when starting a new thread. It was removed and won't be back. Seems they received many complaints about it.

That makes it more difficult for me. I try searching before I start a new thread but since they're not always titled with keywords sometimes I miss them. I honestly don't mean to though. (I know that we're not supposed to respond to red lettering, but I sort of thought that this was a different case.)

That makes it more difficult for me. I try searching before I start a new thread but since they're not always titled with keywords sometimes I miss them. I honestly don't mean to though. (I know that we're not supposed to respond to red lettering, but I sort of thought that this was a different case.)
Don't stress about it. If we find duplicate threads or someone reports them, we'll merge as long as it makes sense to do so. :)

Don't stress about it. If we find duplicate threads or someone reports them, we'll merge as long as it makes sense to do so. :)

I know I just didn't want anybody to think that I was doing it on purpose and thinking that I don't even try to find other threads because a lot of people do that and that has to be annoying. It only happens occasionally for me though so I think you can tell that I don't do it on purpose. :)

People were complaining about being warned they were posting a duplicate thread?

A bunch of duplicate threads on the Trump fraud verdict. Same old shit.

As you were instructed several months back. Report them with a link and they'll be dealt with. We can't see every single thing that goes on.

Been merging the crap out of them, either 3, 4, or 6. Gets confusing, plus the usual suspect reporting other trump threads similar, tangentially connected, but not the verdict as dupe. Flac taught me to merge with care, as there is no unscrambling that egg. Merges, the only thing that can't be fixed in this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back