Israel shows atrocities committed by Hamas on oct 7

One of them has talked with me for years.
This became a Biden support site and they refused to target thinkers.
Wow. Interesting….and VERY believable.

The leftist sites can be infuriating. I was on one years ago, and people were dumping on Israel….as usual. I jumped to her defense and refuted their lies, and all of a sudden, the wrath of Cain descended upon me.

One after the other were posts condemning Israel, calling me a Nazi….again, the usual. Not a SINGLE poster was on my side. Then, I started to get DM’s from people telling me they were trying to support me, but their posts were being deleted within seconds. The leftist mod was deleting the posts of all my supporters, and laughing as he allowed the bullies to pile on.

We are dealing with some truly evil people.

Good point. The leftists were so enraged with the 1 in 1,000,000 police encounter where George Floyd - defiant, violent ex-con scumbag - was suffocated to death (if) in 8 seconds that they rioted, burned down, assaulted, and destroyed property for three months straight in cities throughout the nation….

…. while they are quick to ”forget” the agonizing , slow torture of 1,000+ innocent Jews - including sweet babies and children who were set on fire or had their heads sawed off as they rail on and on about “Zionist” (code for Jew) genocide, and then set up encampments to bully and assault Jews.

At this point, leftists are my enemy.
Can I be Lisa enemy number one? I like winning.

I mentioned before that the atrocities of war are horrifying. I don't care what war you find yourself in. If you had to actually witness this stuff in person, you might sympathize with a Nam Vet. Nasty stuff, because the law of rule is missing in war. Anything goes, and the two sides try to out horrify each other.

War is good for absolutely nothing. Call Bibi and ask him nicely to back off.

I mentioned before that the atrocities of war are horrifying. I don't care what war you find yourself in. If you had to actually witness this stuff in person, you might sympathize with a Nam Vet. Nasty stuff, because the law of rule is missing in war. Anything goes, and the two sides try to out horrify each other.

You call HAMAS and ask them to release the hostages and surrender. Every death is THEIR fault. But like a lib, you put the onus on Israel.

These Hamas supporters are all wanna be rapists torturers and murderers. It’s not a video game thoughtless punk pukes.

You call HAMAS and ask them to release the hostages and surrender. Every death is THEIR fault. But like a lib, you put the onus on Israel.
I'm going to have to learn the Arabic language first. I learned Spanish, so it's doable, but it might take a while.

I think, with the family’s permission, they should show the video of each agaonizing torture to death. Let the leftists see what type of deranged monsters Israel is dealing with, and whom 75% of the Palestinians support.
I love Israel, but it really annoys me that they havent done this ^.

I love Israel, but it really annoys me that they havent done this ^.
True. Let people see the depravity of the Muslim terrorists and what Israel dealt with - and wants to protect from happening to them again, as they have threatened.

I read the a doctor, who is used to blood and gore and horrific mangled bodies, FAINTED when she saw the scene, and after she revived, was vomiting all the way to the car.

And it makes me SICK to hear posters talk about HAMAS and Israel in the same breath, drawing parallels. We had one antisemite here I actually say that Israel is WORSE than the Muslim terrorists who committed this atrocity.

This is video recorded by the terrorists themselves

And now shown to the international press

The people running Israel also run Hamas.

10/7 would have ended in 5 minutes if the 2 weren't working together.

The people running Israel also run Hamas.

10/7 would have ended in 5 minutes if the 2 weren't working together.
I dont think you will find many informed observers who will agree with you about that

Nope. Hamas releases the hostages and the dead Israeli bodies and the war is over.
Hamas is playing the useful idiots like yourself.

We love to demonize people, it's more satisfying when we mass kill them.

war.jpeg

Nope. Hamas releases the hostages and the dead Israeli bodies and the war is over.
Hamas is playing the useful idiots like yourself.
I'm not being played. You have any idea why they won't release the hostages and the deceased? Why would they want to prolong a war where it's obvious that they are losing?

Forum List

Back