Tonight On Tucker Carlson: Trump To Have A Televised Medical Evaluation, Yippee!!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"President Donald Trump will appear in his first on-camera in his first on-camera interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson, the network announced. According to Fox News, the network's resident medical expert, Dr. Marc Siegel, will conduct a medical evaluation and interview during the show."

Seeing as tho Trump is a TV president, it makes sense to do something something as staged as this -- but hey, the Apprentice was a good show I am told -- so maybe this will be great television programming -- and that is what winning elections are all about....

"President Donald Trump will appear in his first on-camera in his first on-camera interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson, the network announced. According to Fox News, the network's resident medical expert, Dr. Marc Siegel, will conduct a medical evaluation and interview during the show."

Seeing as tho Trump is a TV president, it makes sense to do something something as staged as this -- but hey, the Apprentice was a good show I am told -- so maybe this will be great television programming -- and that is what winning elections are all about....
Fox News doctor...

Fox News doctor...

Send in the Clowns!

It reminds me of the Nixon speech to where he tried to show how transparent he's been:

1602256991813.png

It only served to highlight how unfourthcoming he's been.

Has he tested negative? Simple question. It's the basic information that we want to know.
When did he first know he was positive?
Did he knowingly expose people to the virus?

I thought he was going to win easily...he's making it a horse race.

Will it include a mental evaluation, in light of the heavy steroids he is on?

Doctor on CNN:

“The president has had a respiratory infection, probably a relatively severe respiratory infection,” Reiner explained. “He will the not be able to speak for his usual 90 minutes, he will start coughing. He’ll have trouble standing at the podium for an hour and he’ll look weak.”

After 200 days of watching jungle savages burn shit down in the streets aren’t you ready for something new?

After 200 days of watching jungle savages burn shit down in the streets aren’t you ready for something new?
Every time a cuck likes you says racist shit like that (ONLINE) -- I am going to take it you just wanted a black dick to be slapped across your face.....

Every time a cuck likes you says racist shit like that (ONLINE) -- I am going to take it you just wanted a black dick to be slapped across your face.....
Yo Dawg, juz get yo peeps to act like da decent human be-ins be’s actin din ya’ll wonts havs ta worry bout racist cucks...nom sayin dawg?

Forum List

Back