TONIGHT: Hillary Clinton To Accept Historic Nomination For President

Great #1 priority -- good jobs in America.

Also get money out of politics -- with a constitutional amendment if needed.

Corporations with tax breaks and pink slips.

Wall Street and the super rich are going to pay their fair share of taxes.

Wall Street wrecking Main Street.

Comprehensive immigration reform.

To accomplish all this she will really need to kick the GOP out of the House AND Senate.

Last edited:
I can't wait for the debates - assuming Trump even has the balls to debate her. I wonder who his debate coach will be? Sarah Palin?
Trump can't avoid all the debates.

He will need to debate her at least once.
Hillary is a tough lady and smart. She's killing it! Bring it Donald!!!

She is by far the toughest woman I've ever known!
I don't know a lot about Margaret Thatcher or Angela merkle but hillary will be a great leader. I'm seeing Republicans heads explode

I can't wait for the debates - assuming Trump even has the balls to debate her. I wonder who his debate coach will be? Sarah Palin?

I don't know a lot about Margaret Thatcher or Angela merkle but hillary will be a great leader. I'm seeing Republicans heads explode
Delusional much........Trump will destroy her in a debate......once talking points go out the window all she has left is a what difference does it make

Delusional much........Trump will destroy her in a debate......once talking points go out the window all she has left is a what difference does it make

Keep on believing that. I bet your GED coach knows different.

A closer look at Donald Trump --

- refused to pay his contractor bills in Atlantic City

- not because he could not but because he would not

- Trump ties made in China, Trump furniture made in Turkey, Trump picture frames made in India ...

- he could start making America great again by making things here in the USA instead.

I look forward to Trump's concession speech. He should be writing it now...
I don't know at what point Trump will start to see the handwriting on the wall.

I am guessing that it will be a lot like Romney -- not until late on election night.

Trump thinks he knows more than the generals. No Donald, you don't.

Forum List

Back