Tomorrow's "Desperation Polls" From Democrat Cable Stations And Pollsters.What Will They Report ?

:2up: Well so far, we have the NBC/WSJ so far! and if Hillary is 4 points ahead, why does she still need to campaign?
So what can we expect? a caption at the bottom of all cable news stations? All reading something like "Hillary Clinton Leads In Wisconsin and Michigan 12 Points"
:confused-84:
And will Fox news keep taking orders from its owner to never mention that Trump is actually seven points ahead of Hillary, and instead, just keep bringing up that Hillary is still 3/4 points ahead nationally.
Right?
:boobies:
CNN will likely have their final polls, all showing that Hillary will get 675 electoral votes based on their polls/models,,,,:laugh2:

yes, it's only true if it comes from the alt right. :cuckoo:

This, from people who believe everything they see on Alt Right websites.
Please link an "Alt Right" website...I'd like to see one
www.breitbart.com.
Now you're just being stupid. You try so hard to come across as non partisan and you fail so badly
An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

That makes Breitbart ALt Right? LOL Sit down with that BS, toad

why is Hillary even bothering campaigning in states with 80% White People? doesnt make sense! thats like Obama going to any typical white racist country club in Florida

This Just In from PMS-NBC News: we can already project that Hillary has won Tuesdays night Presidential Election by a margin of 30 Million votes along with taking 400 electoral votes as well, this means all you republicans may as well stay home on Tuesday.

Yeah, kinda like how they screwed ole Bernie Sanders. The fix was in, but poor ole Bernie had no clue. He was never gonna win. The Democratic Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Probably 2nd only to the UN.

Breitbart.com
www.theoccidentalobserver.net
radixjournal.com

The moment you list Breitbart you lose any credibility....of course I've doubted yours for a while now anyway

But but but....
I thought we could be friends.....

Breitbart.com
radixjournal.com

The moment you list Breitbart you lose any credibility....of course I've doubted yours for a while now anyway

But but but....

Not likely, you'd never fit in my inner circle ....they're for the most part Americans and patriots

Breitbart.com
radixjournal.com

But but but....

Not likely, you'd never fit in my inner circle ....they're for the most part Americans and patriots

Awww....

Any room in you prized inner circle for people of the Jewish faith,Mexican Americans
Blacks,Asians....

Or is it more of a White American kind of thing?

Breitbart.com
radixjournal.com

But but but....

Awww....

Any room in you prized inner circle for people of the Jewish faith,Mexican Americans
Blacks,Asians....

Playing the race card never works anymore, old timer. You assholes done went and wore it out. If that's all you have go bother someone else

But but but....

Awww....

Blacks,Asians....

Playing the race card never works anymore, old timer. You assholes done went and wore it out. If that's all you have go bother someone else

Just killing time before the Giants Eagles game....

The ABC poll has been oversampling Dems by 10 points. Reuters by almost 12 points. Now keep in mind the same polls say Trump has a + 6% turnout advantage. :lol:

The polls are shit.

The polls were shit in 2012 as well. Until it played out exactly as the polls showed. Sometimes reality isn't rigged.

And the polls were dead wrong in the mid terms two years ago and dead wrong in the Brexit vote. The polls in 2008 and 2012 gave Obama a +7-8% advantage. That did turn out to be correct. The polls this time are giving Hillary a +10-12% advantage.

Does anyone really believe that? :D

The ABC poll has been oversampling Dems by 10 points. Reuters by almost 12 points. Now keep in mind the same polls say Trump has a + 6% turnout advantage. :lol:

The polls are shit.

The polls were shit in 2012 as well. Until it played out exactly as the polls showed. Sometimes reality isn't rigged.

And the polls were dead wrong in the mid terms two years ago and dead wrong in the Brexit vote. The polls in 2008 and 2012 gave Obama a +7-8% advantage. That did turn out to be correct. The polls this time are giving Hillary a +10-12% advantage.

Does anyone really believe that? :D[/QUOTE
if only legal americans were allowed to vote,,,,Trump would win 65/35

Forum List

Back