Tomorrow: Ballot Harvesting Exposed In Arizona

Big fucking deal. People are watching it and that is what matters. Also it is still showing in theaters. So the final gross is not a known quantity, is it?

Of course you do not think telling a bold faced lie is a big deal, you do it with every post about the election.

1654025139887.png

Yeah, LOOK at the distribution differences! Fahrenheit was in hundreds of theaters. The media mob has done everything possible to bury 2000 Mules.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Psst - the claim about 2000 Mules was (not by you): "The film is the highest grossing documentary ever."

I don't think so.

WW

Psst - the claim about 2000 Mules was (not by you): "The film is the highest grossing documentary ever."

I don't think so.

WW

Considering how assiduously the MSM is trying to prevent it being viewed, were it to be allowed the same level of distribution it would no doubt crush the bullshit fahrenheit.

And what does that lie do? What does it change about the evidence presented in the movie? You cannot tell hyperbole is a lie or you are accusing everyone.

What that lie does is establish you as one that cannot be trusted in anything they post. The fact you try and blow it off as no big deal just confirms the fact you cannot be trusted at all

So that's how Trump cheated.

Review finds Wisconsin voting equipment at times connected ...

https://www.wispolitics.com › In House Features
Sep 14, 2019 — Vital election equipment in at least seven Wisconsin counties has been connected to the internet, in some cases for nearly a year at a time, ...
I doubt President Trump did anything except that which is up on top of the table. He's just a good guy, but the screamers who come running from the DNC talking points list are merely repeating obfuscations and fibbies.

Nope. The truth is the vote was stolen from the American people.

Methinks the next people that try are going to get shot.

LOL

You also thinks more people in the U.S. are killed by drunk drivers (about 10K) than by guns (about 21K in 2021). So what you thinks doesn't actually comport with reality. :badgrin:

Says one of the leading liars on this board.

:itsok:

When I make a mistake I own up to it and admit I was wrong. Had Last done that with his post none of the rest of this would have been necessary .

LOL

You also thinks more people in the U.S. are killed by drunk drivers (about 10K) than by guns (about 21K in 2021). So what you thinks doesn't actually comport with reality. :badgrin:

Your numbers are bullshit. The average for drunk driving deaths has dropped from 40K down to 34K, which is a good thing, the average number of deaths via firearm is 40K per year. 30K of which are suicide.

So, 200 million cars intentionally murder 3 times as many people as over 400 million guns.

DURRRRRR

:itsok:

When I make a mistake I own up to it and admit I was wrong. Had Last done that with his post none of the rest of this would have been necessary .

You lie all the time. I am not talking about mistakes. Your biggest lie being you are a non partisan.

That's a laugh. You are a prog.

We ALL know it.

Forum List

Back