Tomatoe soup

ChinSwee

Dec 14, 2019
Boil tomatoes for 10 to 15 minutes. Let it cool. Remove tomatoes skins easily after the boil. Blend the tomatoes in that water. Now you have tomatoes soup. Add salt etc.. as you want.

Campbells Tomato soup is good- combine it with their Cream of Potato with 2 cans of milk and voila! delicious- a little cayenne pepper gives it a bit of a kick too- LOL

Before all that, learn how to spell “tomato.”
Tomate.......... :eusa_whistle:
LOL! Shut up already.
Kamato? :dunno:
Works for me. How the fuck are you these days?
Trying not to feel my age......... And spelling tomato in different languages....... Tomaatii.........
I like.
I found out this weekend that fresh diced tomato on top of some simple goulash is the best.

Hey, if you start speaking in tongues, give me a web call!

Trying not to feel my age......... And spelling tomato in different languages....... Tomaatii.........
I like.
I found out this weekend that fresh diced tomato on top of some simple goulash is the best.

I'm one of those few people who are not big on tomatoes, they're okay but I'm not going out of my way for them.

LOL! Shut up already.
I like.

I'm one of those few people who are not big on tomatoes, they're okay but I'm not going out of my way for them.
Hmmm. Okay. Fresh Hanover tomatoes in VA are the best. My goodness, yes.
Good to "see" you my friend.

LOL! Shut up already.
I like.

You dont like a BLT?

Forum List

Back