Tom Cruise does some stunts most professional stunt men won't attempt.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
No. I don't have a man-crush on Tom, but since this is the second thread I've started about him it may appear that way.

He's a pretty amazing guy, you must admit . ( despite his nutty decision
to join the Church of Scientology....I suspect he would leave but they make it 'more appealing for him to stay' in certain ways --who knows ?)

Has everyone seen the Dubai stunt ? Unbelievable. And the 15-foot cliff jump in Utah at 2:00.:oops:

On fly with a celebrity pilot day, I'd pick TC over John Travolta.;)

Last edited:
Can't act worth a damn
Party pooper
0010.gif

No. I don't have a man-crush on Tom, but since this is the second thread I've started about him it may appear that way.

to join the Church of Scientology....I suspect he would leave but they make it 'more appealing for him to stay' in certain ways --who knows ?)

Has everyone seen the Dubai stunt ? Unbelievable.

It is easy to do that stunt when you have a belt harness attached to the plane...

Has everyone seen the Dubai stunt ? Unbelievable.

Barfed in an F-14 on the deck during filming of Top Gun.

This just in: Headcase Cruise did not get any taller, nor did his Scientolodick grow one millimeter from his 'trying to hard' stunts. His most dangerous stunt is standing on a milk crate for his close-ups with actresses of average height for an adult woman.

Has everyone seen the Dubai stunt ? Unbelievable. And the 15-foot cliff jump in Utah at 2:00.:oops:

On fly with a celebrity pilot day, I'd pick TC over John Travolta.;)

He is strange, but fairly impressive.

^^^ Well that was only just one of his many roles. Risky Business was his first film. Beverly Hills Cop was his second one. True Romance and The Langoliers are two more of his films. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

^^^ Well that was only just one of his many roles.
I wasn't trying to rain on the Pinchot parade.
No worries.:icon_sjung:

They say he's best known for Perfect Strangers--one of the dozens of
sit-coms I never watched.
A rain is not how I looked at it. However if sunshine rays are ever needed in your life, to me, Perfect Strangers is where you will find them and its all because of Bronson. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I don't really like tom cruise. I think he is nuttier than Chinese chicken salad, can't act worth a shit, really pretentious, and kind of an asshole.

I don't like his movies at all except for eyes wide shut but I think for once he wasn't playing himself, he was playing a different character and he didn't say much either. Funny I hate cruise and Kidman but I liked them both in it. But the real star of the show was the direction, music and cinematography.

But I'll give him credit for his stunts. He does some big shit no other star would. But that's all he has anymore is his stunts. He is basically the world's most famous stuntman. Every movie he does now revolves around one big stunt and the stunt is promoed way more than him or the actual movie.

New Topics

Forum List

Back