'Tolerant, Peaceful' Dems At It Again...Antifa STILL Taking Cash From Russia To Spread Violence?

These people are not liberals, duh, any dope could easily see that...But not the rightist dopes.
who are they?
far left antifascists..
Far left facists who vote Democrat. There are no liberals left in the Dem party....all a charade
you don't know how they vote if they vote at all..
Lmao.....think it's pretty obvious who they support....motivated enough to take to the streets but not vote? Unlikely
Considering that only fifty-four percent of the US adult population votes you don't have a strong case.

I didn't use the word "extremists".

Both ends justify the behaviors by saying that tolerance and communication don't work. That's what I actually said. And I'm correct..

Ok, that means you are STILL saying Hillary and many of the Democratic Party leaders are not 'main stream', that they are outside that, on the fringe.

And, again, I demonstrated how BOTH ends do NOT justify, escalate, or justify such violence.

The GOP Presidential candidate's campaign did not hire people / groups to send thugs to beat and bloody Hillary supporters...

GOP politicians did not foster, escalate, and fan the flames of hate and violence until one of their base attempted the assassination of DNC politicians..

And are other snowflakes on this board attempting to defend violent Democrats trying to say the Black Hand, BLACK LIVES MATTER, and Antifa are REALLY not 'liberal' groups?

whatever helps you guys sleep at night and feel better about yourselves....

:rolleyes:
You keep changing my point. I said "behaviors", and not just violence. Can you start addressing stuff I actually say at some point?

And maybe include right wing mass murderers like Tim McVeigh in your response.

When you show me examples of a conservative, or even yourself, advocating for tolerance and communication, you'll have something.

Until then, this is just standard partisan stuff.
My bad. Perhaps if you stopped dodging the fact that you have proved no such thing, that both parties do not equally engage in violence and rhetoric....

The DNC Presidential Candidate, while simultaneously violating numerous laws to include Sedition, Obstruction, Election Law, Campaign Finance laws, etc..., hired companies to provide thugs to beat and bloody the supporters of her political rival at her rival's events. She hired thugs to beat and bloody Americans she wanted to 'rule'.

Federal Democratic politicians fanned the flames of violent rhetoric to the point they encouraged / inspired their base to attempt assassinations against Federal Republican Politicians...

Their 'actions' is a distraction from the topic of this thread, which is about continued Liberal VIOLENCE....so, again, maybe if you would stop ducking that and share any comments you have about that rather than attempting to justify / distract from it?!
Hell, it's impossible to "prove" anything to wingers.

I believe the two ends of the spectrum are far closer in behaviors to each other than to the rest of us.

13493486_f520.jpg
well I suppose some think differently. why can't you accept that? your evidence is weak at best. Timothy McVeigh. A punk who got pissed. he isn't a group, he was an individual who was sick. We all think so. So now point to other right wing extremists taking apart streets.

Actually it's really easy...

Just post the evidence of Republicans hiding the crimes of Russians and helping them successfully buy Uranium One and acquire a portion of the US stockpile of Uranium....

Just post the evidence of Republicans knowing about, hiding the evidence of, and assisting the Russians run psyops programs to successfully get their base to organize and march for the Russians...
I didn't use the word "extremists".

Both ends justify the behaviors by saying that tolerance and communication don't work. That's what I actually said. And I'm correct..

Ok, that means you are STILL saying Hillary and many of the Democratic Party leaders are not 'main stream', that they are outside that, on the fringe.

And, again, I demonstrated how BOTH ends do NOT justify, escalate, or justify such violence.

The GOP Presidential candidate's campaign did not hire people / groups to send thugs to beat and bloody Hillary supporters...

GOP politicians did not foster, escalate, and fan the flames of hate and violence until one of their base attempted the assassination of DNC politicians..

And are other snowflakes on this board attempting to defend violent Democrats trying to say the Black Hand, BLACK LIVES MATTER, and Antifa are REALLY not 'liberal' groups?

You keep changing my point. I said "behaviors", and not just violence. Can you start addressing stuff I actually say at some point?

When you show me examples of a conservative, or even yourself, advocating for tolerance and communication, you'll have something.

My bad. Perhaps if you stopped dodging the fact that you have proved no such thing, that both parties do not equally engage in violence and rhetoric....

The DNC Presidential Candidate, while simultaneously violating numerous laws to include Sedition, Obstruction, Election Law, Campaign Finance laws, etc..., hired companies to provide thugs to beat and bloody the supporters of her political rival at her rival's events. She hired thugs to beat and bloody Americans she wanted to 'rule'.

Federal Democratic politicians fanned the flames of violent rhetoric to the point they encouraged / inspired their base to attempt assassinations against Federal Republican Politicians...

Their 'actions' is a distraction from the topic of this thread, which is about continued Liberal VIOLENCE....so, again, maybe if you would stop ducking that and share any comments you have about that rather than attempting to justify / distract from it?!

I believe the two ends of the spectrum are far closer in behaviors to each other than to the rest of us.

13493486_f520.jpg
well I suppose some think differently. why can't you accept that? your evidence is weak at best. Timothy McVeigh. A punk who got pissed. he isn't a group, he was an individual who was sick. We all think so. So now point to other right wing extremists taking apart streets.

Just post the evidence of Republicans knowing about, hiding the evidence of, and assisting the Russians pay conservative groups to spread racial hate, division, and violence....

Just post the evidence of Republicans knowing about and hiding the evidence of the Russians attempting to hack our power grid...

Just post the evidence of Candidate Trump's campaign paying groups to send thugs to beat up Hillary supporters at her rallies....

That should take you, as it has with Mueller finding evidence against Trump, 2+ years to ... unsuccessfully .. accomplish...

:p
I know, guys.

Your tribe is innocent, the other tribe is guilty.

Your tribe has all the answers, the other tribe has none.

Your tribe is responsible for everything good, the other tribe is responsible for everything bad.

I get this every day from both ends.

You're right.

who are they?
far left antifascists..
Far left facists who vote Democrat. There are no liberals left in the Dem party....all a charade
Lmao.....think it's pretty obvious who they support....motivated enough to take to the streets but not vote? Unlikely
Considering that only fifty-four percent of the US adult population votes you don't have a strong case.
Your comment of course is general where mine is specific.....activists vote much higher than the avg

Activist mob storms Patriot Prayer rally, battles cops with fireworks, weapons

ANTIFA ON THE ATTACK

Remember
how Liberal Extremists showed up at Trump rallies and beat and bloodied his supporters...only to learn later that the Hillary Campaign had paid groups to send thugs to instigate violence at her opposing candidate's events?

View attachment 196607

Remember how violent, hate-filled Leftists / Democratic Party Politician rhetoric
escalated levels of hatred within their base, causing one Liberal to attempt to assassinate Republicans while they practiced softball?

Remember how Antifa showed up at a KKK/Nazi rally and violence ensued...and the Liberal media bashed the white supremacists for the violence and hammered the President for daring to claim BOTH sides were to blame...only to have it reported later that the leader of the Antifa group openly declared they arrived intent on instigating violence?!

Antifa activists say violence is necessary

Remember how it was exposed that Russia used social media and PAID liberal groups (The Black Hand, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, etc...) to spread racial division and violence?

Exclusive: Fake black activist accounts linked to Russian government

Did Russia fake black activism on Facebook to sow division in the US?

'Antonio French, a prominent activist and Black Lives Matter supporter in Ferguson, Missouri, where Russia reportedly targeted at least one of its Facebook ads, said he was particularly concerned about the way social media enabled propagandists to engage in “micro targeting” of specific groups.

“We know that the US government was extremely worried that this type of message was effective,” he said. Jacobson also noted that Soviet intelligence sought to discredit Martin Luther King Jr and promote more militant activist groups in hopes of provoking a full-blown “race war”
“They want to see people rioting in the streets,” he said.

Levin speculated that one of the goals of a Russian Black Lives Matter campaign could have been to promote overall distrust in the political system with the hope of depressing black voters’ turnout.'

Despite their crocodile tears and promises to tone down / end their violent rhetoric, Democrats CONTINUE to engage in emotion manipulation and in instigating / committing acts of violence to further divide this country and to push their Liberal, anti-American agendas and ideology.

In light of continued Liberal violence, several questions need to be asked:

Are these Liberal groups STILL being PAID by RUSSIA to continue to spread division and violence in the United States...or are they doing so now because they agree with Russia's goal of creating an even further division?

Are Liberals / snowflakes STILL being duped and manipulated like marionettes by the Russians through social media? Or is it the DNC still pulling their strings and manipulating events, as they did during the 2016 campaign?

Are legally-owned firearms and the Constitutionally-protected right to own them a bigger threat to our Democracy, or is it the continued partnership of the Left / the violent actions/attacks on Americans designed to cause division, spread violence, and intimidate Americans to threaten their 1st Amendment rights?
These people are not liberals, duh, any dope could easily see that...But not the rightist dopes.
who are they?
far left antifascists..

If all else fails, there's always Google.
‘Antifa’ Grows as Left-Wing Faction Set to, Literally, Fight the Far Right

I know, guys. Your tribe is innocent, the other tribe is guilty..

So you are going to switch tactics now, instead of admitting that Liberals engage in much more violence and are committed to inciting much more violence than the other side. Instead you are being sarcastic...

No one said both sides don't do some of the same things...but not to this extent.

Again, the hand-picked DEMOCRATIC PARTY LEADER / PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE hired groups to send thugs out to beat and bloody her opponents at her opponents' rallies.....

...so don't tell me it isn't the Democratic Party or those doing it aren't REAL democrats / Liberals.

That's like pi$$ing on me and trying to convince me it's RAINING.

Last edited:
I know, guys. Your tribe is innocent, the other tribe is guilty..

So you are going to switch tactics now, instead of admitting that Liberals engage in much more violence and are committed to inciting much more violence than the other side. Instead you are being sarcastic...

No one said both sides don't do some of the same things...but not to this extent.

Again, the hand-picked DEMOCRATIC PARTY LEADER / PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE hired groups to send thugs out to beat and bloody her opponents at her opponents' rallies.....

...so don't tell me it isn;t the Democratic Party or those doing it aren't REALK democrats / Liberals.

That's like pi$$ing on me and trying to convince me it's RAINING.

Okie dokie!

13493486_f520.jpg

Just post the evidence of Republicans hiding the crimes of Russians and helping them successfully buy Uranium One and acquire a portion of the US stockpile of Uranium....

Just post the evidence of Republicans knowing about, hiding the evidence of, and assisting the Russians run psyops programs to successfully get their base to organize and march for the Russians...

13493486_f520.jpg

Just post the evidence of Republicans knowing about, hiding the evidence of, and assisting the Russians pay conservative groups to spread racial hate, division, and violence....

Just post the evidence of Republicans knowing about and hiding the evidence of the Russians attempting to hack our power grid...

Just post the evidence of Candidate Trump's campaign paying groups to send thugs to beat up Hillary supporters at her rallies....

That should take you, as it has with Mueller finding evidence against Trump, 2+ years to ... unsuccessfully .. accomplish...

I know, guys.

Your tribe is responsible for everything good, the other tribe is responsible for everything bad.

You're right.
dude, that isn't what I stated at all. now you're just ranting to be ranting. settle down and just point to a group of extreme righties causing civil disobedience. that's all we asked for. No one has ever said there aren't extremists on both sides. sure there is. You're misrepresenting the intent of the discussion today by poo-fooing the antics being used today by the extremes on the left. When there are extremists on the right doing this then we'll comment on that as well. But you are the one that made the statement that it doesn't matter, well it does when it is over the top like was in the OP. So settle down, and just post a link of the extreme right lately. We got the Tim McVeigh one. Next.....One last thought, you think they are going away or something?

Anyone holding a peaceful rally, even if I totally disagree with them, has that right. The only exception I make to this is if you march down my street waving the swastika, you won't get past my door. That is the symbol of complete evil, and over 50,000,000 people died for that insanity. Neither side, the so called Patriots, or the Anti-Fa has the right to employ violence on a non-violent event.

Anyone holding a peaceful rally, even if I totally disagree with them, has that right. The only exception I make to this is if you march down my street waving the swastika, you won't get past my door. That is the symbol of complete evil, and over 50,000,000 people died for that insanity. Neither side, the so called Patriots, or the Anti-Fa has the right to employ violence on a non-violent event.
then you are wrong. they are allowed to. you don't get to make rules on your own there rocksie boi. We get that you leftists don't believe in free speech, we know, we got it. we're just telling you to get fked with your beliefs. I like that you admit you can't control yourself.

Activist mob storms Patriot Prayer rally, battles cops with fireworks, weapons

ANTIFA ON THE ATTACK

Remember
how Liberal Extremists showed up at Trump rallies and beat and bloodied his supporters...only to learn later that the Hillary Campaign had paid groups to send thugs to instigate violence at her opposing candidate's events?

View attachment 196607

Remember how violent, hate-filled Leftists / Democratic Party Politician rhetoric
escalated levels of hatred within their base, causing one Liberal to attempt to assassinate Republicans while they practiced softball?

Remember how Antifa showed up at a KKK/Nazi rally and violence ensued...and the Liberal media bashed the white supremacists for the violence and hammered the President for daring to claim BOTH sides were to blame...only to have it reported later that the leader of the Antifa group openly declared they arrived intent on instigating violence?!

Antifa activists say violence is necessary

Remember how it was exposed that Russia used social media and PAID liberal groups (The Black Hand, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, etc...) to spread racial division and violence?

Exclusive: Fake black activist accounts linked to Russian government

Did Russia fake black activism on Facebook to sow division in the US?

'Antonio French, a prominent activist and Black Lives Matter supporter in Ferguson, Missouri, where Russia reportedly targeted at least one of its Facebook ads, said he was particularly concerned about the way social media enabled propagandists to engage in “micro targeting” of specific groups.

“We know that the US government was extremely worried that this type of message was effective,” he said. Jacobson also noted that Soviet intelligence sought to discredit Martin Luther King Jr and promote more militant activist groups in hopes of provoking a full-blown “race war”
“They want to see people rioting in the streets,” he said.

Levin speculated that one of the goals of a Russian Black Lives Matter campaign could have been to promote overall distrust in the political system with the hope of depressing black voters’ turnout.'

Despite their crocodile tears and promises to tone down / end their violent rhetoric, Democrats CONTINUE to engage in emotion manipulation and in instigating / committing acts of violence to further divide this country and to push their Liberal, anti-American agendas and ideology.

In light of continued Liberal violence, several questions need to be asked:

Are these Liberal groups STILL being PAID by RUSSIA to continue to spread division and violence in the United States...or are they doing so now because they agree with Russia's goal of creating an even further division?

Are Liberals / snowflakes STILL being duped and manipulated like marionettes by the Russians through social media? Or is it the DNC still pulling their strings and manipulating events, as they did during the 2016 campaign?

Are legally-owned firearms and the Constitutionally-protected right to own them a bigger threat to our Democracy, or is it the continued partnership of the Left / the violent actions/attacks on Americans designed to cause division, spread violence, and intimidate Americans to threaten their 1st Amendment rights?
Are you joking with this crap. Mods gotta send this one to the flame zone, it’s so dishonest it would be funny if it weren’t for so many dupes who actually believed some of this propaganda

far left antifascists..
Even the names of their Extremist Groups show their hypocrisy.

ANTI-Fascists...when they are really flaming FASCISTS....

Sorta like....

Democratic People's Republic of Korea....yeah, extremely 'Democratic' as well as of/by/for the PEOPLE....

I know, if I could name them they would be called "thumb sucking losers that need to get a real job".

Antifa is a leftwing organization, anyone who doubts this, isn't playing with a full deck.

As much as I dislike the swastika, I won't stop stupid from marching. We have a Constitution and it allows the worst of the worst, which allow us all the freedom to speak our minds without retaliation. Thank goodness people such as yourself are not in charge.

13493486_f520.jpg

13493486_f520.jpg

I know, guys.

You're right.
dude, that isn't what I stated at all. now you're just ranting to be ranting. settle down and just point to a group of extreme righties causing civil disobedience. that's all we asked for. No one has ever said there aren't extremists on both sides. sure there is. You're misrepresenting the intent of the discussion today by poo-fooing the antics being used today by the extremes on the left. When there are extremists on the right doing this then we'll comment on that as well. But you are the one that made the statement that it doesn't matter, well it does when it is over the top like was in the OP. So settle down, and just post a link of the extreme right lately. We got the Tim McVeigh one. Next.....One last thought, you think they are going away or something?
In post 3, I made a clear point, and the rest of this has been you folks trying to turn it into something else.

I said the following: "I've seen many recent posts here from Regressives who are justifying their behavior by saying that tolerance and communication no longer work. Interestingly, but not surprisingly, that's precisely what the Right says."

Was I right, or was I wrong?

Forum List

Back