Tolerant "Liberals" Target Black Republican Tim Scott with Threats and Racist Voicemails

The bottom line is the Republican legislation on this, was never created to pass or help.

Eric Garner, Rayshod Brooks, Breona Taylor etc etc etc.... would all still be dead, with this Republican sham bill.... because it does not address the problems.
Blacks and whites alike would still be alive today....IF THEY DIDN'T RESIST ARREST! That is the "primary" cause of escalation and violence.
That being said, there are "VERY RARE" instances where some individuals died at the hands of really bad cops, who are rare individuals.
What really sucks is that the A&E channel, canceled the Live PD television reality series. It showed the crap that cops have to deal with on a regular basis and on high quality video for all to see, so there's no cop behavior that isn't being displayed for all to see.
Why are blacks (and whites too), being arrested? Public drunkenness, under the influence of illegal drugs, transporting illegal drugs, breaking and entering, domestic abuse, lewd behavior, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
When you decide that you are going to break a law, you are also must accept that the likelihood of arrest can occur and thus you have absolutely nothing to complain about....when you ARE CAUGHT AND ARRESTED!

canceled the Live PD television reality series. It showed the crap that cops have to deal with on a regular basis and on high quality video for all to see, so there's no cop behavior that isn't being displayed for all to see.

Real tv shows are scripted even the Apprentice.

This was no liberal.

This one...

The caller who described Scott as "Uncle Tim" also said he was a "sellout" and "the lowest piece of sh*t this country ever produced." That caller also made unflattering remarks about South Carolina's other Republican senator, Lindsey Graham, and the two GOP senators from Florida, Marco Rubio and Rick Scott.​

... likely was.

Now, what's the gain in demonstrating there are benighted bobbleheads on either side of that issue?

No this caller was the lowest of the low:
"Tim Scott, my crosshairs on my rifle are going to be pointed right at your forehead and blow your black (inaudible) dumbass away," said one caller.
Another referenced the "stimulus package" and the "KKK" and warned Scott was "going to die" because people from the South "just don't like Blacks."

No this caller was the lowest of the low:
"Tim Scott, my crosshairs on my rifle are going to be pointed right at your forehead and blow your black (inaudible) dumbass away," said one caller.
Another referenced the "stimulus package" and the "KKK" and warned Scott was "going to die" because people from the South "just don't like Blacks."

Setting aside these were two different callers...

Now, what's the gain in demonstrating there are benighted bobbleheads on either side of that issue?

The bottom line is the Republican legislation on this, was never created to pass or help.

Eric Garner, Rayshod Brooks, Breona Taylor etc etc etc.... would all still be dead, with this Republican sham bill.... because it does not address the problems.
yea, there is nothing anyone can do to make the criminals happy

This was no liberal.
But they must be! Gun-toting, death threat making, revolution hoping, rEpublicans aren't violent!

This was no liberal.

Agreed, modern Progressives/SJW types are not liberals in the classical sense.

Still, these attacks are by people from the left.

it was obviously a white supremacist, which are known as right wingers.

This was no liberal.

Sorry, but a WP type wouldn't call a black a version of "Uncle Tom"

How difficult is it to believe progressive/SJW types would hate a Black Republican?

This was no liberal.

How difficult is it to believe progressive/SJW types would hate a Black Republican?
Separate callers.

This was no liberal.

Separate callers.

So that means the one I am talking about doesn't exist?

This was no liberal.

Separate callers.

No, but you it'ss disingenuous of the OP to blame it on liberals. They aren't the ones making the death threats.

This was no liberal.

Separate callers.

No, but you it'ss disingenuous of the OP to blame it on liberals. They aren't the ones making the death threats.

In this case, they are. These are just examples of all the comments he was getting. Why deny it?

It just makes you look stupid(er).

This was no liberal.

Separate callers.

In this case, they are. These are just examples of all the comments he was getting. Why deny it?

You're making a biased assumption. You have no proof, nor even any real evidence, just a "feeling".

Besides, aren't you one of those guys who swear liberals aren't dangerous because we are terrified of our guns and we're all "pussy hat wearing faggots" anyway?

Which is it? Are we dangerous and violent or are we not?

You can't really have it both ways.

This was no liberal.

Separate callers.

You're making a biased assumption. You have no proof, nor even any real evidence, just a "feeling".

Besides, aren't you one of those guys who swear liberals aren't dangerous because we are terrified of our guns and we're all "pussy hat wearing faggots" anyway?

Talk about trying to deflect. The guy is a black republican, we have seen what happens to blacks that don't toe the SJW line in other instances.

You are dangerous in large groups, because you use the power of the mob, when confronted one on one, most of you are mewling beta types.

This was no liberal.

Separate callers.

Talk about trying to deflect. The guy is a black republican, we have seen what happens to blacks that don't toe the SJW line in other instances.

You are dangerous in large groups, because you use the power of the mob, when confronted one on one, most of you are mewling beta types.
Lol, it's not a deflection. It's a question and observation rolled up into one.

I addressed your post in the first line.

As to your response, it's pretty self-serving. We're dangerous as a whole but you republicans are too "manly" to be treated by us individually?

Please.

This was no liberal.

Separate callers.

As to your response, it's pretty self-serving. We're dangerous as a whole but you republicans are too "manly" to be treated by us individually?

Please.

Why then is most of the left wing violence today going on in large mobs, or is of the "drive by" type?

You know, the milkshakes on people, the sucker punches.

This was no liberal.

Separate callers.

Please.

Why then is most of the left wing violence today going on in large mobs, or is of the "drive by" type?

Examples?

This was no liberal.

Separate callers.

Please.

Examples?

Video shows the moment a conservative writer gets punched at a rally

Forum List

Back