Today's Great Topic. New York City And New Years Eve. Anyone Been Thinking About This? Are We Gonna Move It To Vegas Now?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet. But can any of you vision a New Years Eve celebration this year? It would look like any given Biden Campaign Rally. If we have no police, then you can't have a New Years Eve event in New York.
So what do you guys think we're gonna do on December 31st? Will there be anything left of Times Square by the time December comes along?

well we could move it to Guam, its a pretty safe place to gather up about 2 million people

maybe San FRan? dont they have the cleanest streets in the country?

A New Year celebration used the way the Times Square celebration has traditionally come to be used, would have to take place in the Eastern Time Zone.

It's shown live in the Eastern zone, so that celebrants can mark the New Year along with this celebration in real time.

In the Central Time Zone, it's shown an hour later, so that celebrants can mark the new year in time with the delayed broadcast.

And two hours delayed for the Mountain and three for the Pacific zones, respectively.

If this was held in Las Vegas, everyone in the Eastern, Central, and Mountain zones would have already had the new year come, well before it would arrive in Vegas.

I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet. But can any of you vision a New Years Eve celebration this year? It would look like any given Biden Campaign Rally. If we have no police, then you can't have a New Years Eve event in New York.
So what do you guys think we're gonna do on December 31st? Will there be anything left of Times Square by the time December comes along?
AZ has enough problems trying to control.the virus,no doubt they want a huge celebration there.

Can you not understand that anything like that is going to have to be put in hold for now?

This isn't rocket science here, kid. Huge in-person gatherings are currently not healthy.

EVERYTHING is on hold pending the election, PERIOD.

PROGS would sell their mother's souls for victory, they surely sell their own. Remember in November.

MAGA

I couldn't care if they held it on the Moon..
i will propose they do it on Mars or Newark
I have never seen the fascination of New Year's celebrations it means nothing to nature.
same here, i lost interest in watching fireworks, maybe even before 2008? they may as well hold New Years Eve Party in Hillarys Man Pants
I was a drop out when Guy Lombardo was alive and well...

I couldn't care if they held it on the Moon..
i will propose they do it on Mars or Newark
I have never seen the fascination of New Year's celebrations it means nothing to nature.
same here, i lost interest in watching fireworks, maybe even before 2008? they may as well hold New Years Eve Party in Hillarys Man Pants
I was a drop out when Guy Lombardo was alive and well...
my opinion,,,best new years eves ever, was also in the same period as the best christmas's ever,,,the late 60's

Forum List

Back