Today, May 18, 2021 is ANOTHER DAY OF RAGE!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Palestinian Authority has announced tht Tuesday (TODAY) will be another "Day of Rage". Unbanned incitement throughout social media networks is whipping up the "rage"....expect the usual rocks, Molotov cocktails, ramming attacks and worse.

Stay safe out there, as it spreads to ALL the mentally UNSTABLE scum of the world!

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

angry-muslim-guy.jpg

Day of rage, eh? So Muslim Tuesday?

That's not what the link says.

It says here is a terrorist Darwin award.

With Trump supporters, every day is a day of rage.
There is something fucking wrong with you. You disgust me.
Thanks.
You're welcome. Anytime you need a reminder that you are everything that is wrong with this country don't hesitate.
Coming from a blob supporter....I revel in your misery. Theres plenty of it to revel in.

Tell us; what are you pissed about today?

I'm so "enraged" right now that I might even go to the city, protest, riot, burn down some stores, beat up some people, and loot the Nike shop.

Oh....wait. That's what you guys and girls do.

Never mind.

There is something fucking wrong with you. You disgust me.
Thanks.
You're welcome. Anytime you need a reminder that you are everything that is wrong with this country don't hesitate.
Coming from a blob supporter....I revel in your misery. Theres plenty of it to revel in.

Tell us; what are you pissed about today?
I didn't support him. I didn't vote for him. You are simply weak minded and appear to have developed a Pavlovian response to anything outside of your tiny mind.

Nothing to be pissed about. I fuck back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back