Today is the 9th anniversary of the ACA (OBAMACARE) becoming law

Of course. So does everything else LOL.not really good reason to not have a health system for crying out loud....
if you had health insurance you might find that cancer before it's terminal, brainwashed functional moron. And leave out the insurance guys, they might have ulterior motives LOL
With a reaction score as abysmal as I've ever seen, it means people hate your guts here. I see why.

If I listened to you, I'd have worked for a crap boss and a crap job enslaved to an awful way to live.

I retired at 50 totally self made and did everything I wanted to.

My Italian Princess and I laugh at you serfs.
DSCN1285.JPG

She laughs at your little penis mommy you used to joke to you about. I laugh at you

Democrats are committed to lowering health care costs and ensuring that all Americans have access to affordable healthcare. I hope that Republicans will stop supporting the Administration’s sabotage of health care and will begin working with Democrats to achieve more coverage and lower costs, and a dependable, reliable health care system that gives all Americans the peace of mind they deserve. I depend on the ACA (BARACKOBAMACARE) to maintain my own health. Democrats must protect this important health bill.

The Republicans have been trying to get rid of it since inception. They do not have a plan. Trump, if re-elected will do major cuts in Medicare and is already cutting Medicaid and Hud.

Its the Republicans fault the amazing ACA is not working like it should.
Obamacare was designed to screw Americans and empower gubmit. That's the point. If Hillary had been elected, there is little doubt by now she would have bankrupted private Healthcare forcing Americans to kneel before the feds.

Obamacare was a disaster long before Trump took over as Executive. That's why 95% of Democrat POTUS nominees ran on flushing it down the toilet.

Democrats are committed to lowering health care costs and ensuring that all Americans have access to affordable healthcare. I hope that Republicans will stop supporting the Administration’s sabotage of health care and will begin working with Democrats to achieve more coverage and lower costs, and a dependable, reliable health care system that gives all Americans the peace of mind they deserve. I depend on the ACA (BARACKOBAMACARE) to maintain my own health. Democrats must protect this important health bill.

The Republicans have been trying to get rid of it since inception. They do not have a plan. Trump, if re-elected will do major cuts in Medicare and is already cutting Medicaid and Hud.

Obamacare was designed to screw Americans and empower gubmit. That's the point. If Hillary had been elected, there is little doubt by now she would have bankrupted private Healthcare forcing Americans to kneel before the feds.

Obamacare was a disaster long before Trump took over as Executive. That's why 95% of Democrat POTUS nominees ran on flushing it down the toilet.

why because you want to go without health insurance?

why because you want to go without health insurance?
If government got out of the way of healthcare, health insurance would be competitive and cheap. Then everyone could afford to buy their own.
The healthcare industry isn’t free market at all, in fact the way it is run in this country is exactly what you would see in a fascist country.

Forum List

Back