Today is a Referendum on the Survival of Western Civilization

guno

Gold Member
Reaction score

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that. I'm not sure there is anything that can save us. We are headed down the shitter no matter what, not because of who we are going to elect, but the apathy and stupidity of the citizens.

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now I have been hearing that for 73 years. And this is a great time to be alive in this great nation. You don't like, you are free to emigrate to any other nation that suits you better and will accept you.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that. I'm not sure there is anything that can save us. We are headed down the shitter no matter what, not because of who we are going to elect, but the apathy and stupidity of the citizens.
Excluding yourself, right?

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Today is a Referendum on the Survival of Western Civilization"

Oh, puh-lease! The creative skills of folks who conjure such notions are better applied writing novels, movies and television programs.

The thread title statement implies a level of hubris that I think even Donald Trump cannot sustain. To characterize the election's outcome as being a "referendum on the survival of Western Civilization" is to attest that Americans and Americans alone determine whether Western Civilization endures. Nothing could be more mistaken about the role of the U.S. and its citizens. The U.S. is very influential at this juncture in world history and Western Civilization, but it's hardly literally the "be all, end all" to it, which is what is implied by the thread title.

Who with the sense God gave a goose thinks that the very survival of Western Civilization depends on one U.S. election's results? No one! No matter the election's outcome, the whole of Western culture is not coming to an end. Even if Trump were to win and in a fit of rage effect a nuclear WWIII, whatever humanity remains would still be in part comprised of individuals who espouse and try to rebuild in accordance with the founding principles and cultural attitudes of Western Civilization, which, we all recall date back to Ancient Greece, Egypt and Mesopotamia. As for the various "down ballot" races and ballot referenda, none of them is material to the "survival of Western Civilization."

MisterBeale

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's true! This well written article explains the details of what is at stake. Voting for David Duke and Donald Trump is the key for saving Western civilization and our founders original intent of who they specifically created this country for.

Today is a Referendum on the Survival of Western Civilization
David Duke, his surgically-altered face

Awww. . . . C'mon Stevie. . . you gonna just take that lyin' down?

I been waiting four years for a thread with you and guno to engage. I've been expectin' fire works. Are you tellin' me you just go'in to roll over and take that???

pussy.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All over the world western civilization is being obliterated. No one, anywhere, is in the mood to defend western civilization.

Mamba

Reaction score
All over the world western civilization is being obliterated. No one, anywhere, is in the mood to defend western civilization.
All over the world western civilization is in jeopardy? Even in China?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List