Today I watched the end of the world unfolding on FOX news...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...the day started with a fifteen-minute stop in the stock market due to a 7% fall over the weekend.

Then oil crashed by 20%.

Italy has now locked down the entire country because of the Corona virus.

Apparently, China is threatening not to sell the United States medical supplies.

I watched it all unfold on FOX today.

But I'm not panicking because yesterday, I got the last of the water and toilet paper at my local Walmart.

I have a full box of printer paper, so I'm good.

Any short term inconvenience is fine; the sooner we break our ridiculous dependence on enemies like Red China the better. This fact is finally dawning on many here, and long overdue.

...the day started with a fifteen-minute stop in the stock market due to a 7% fall over the weekend.

Then oil crashed by 20%.

Italy has now locked down the entire country because of the Corona virus.

Apparently, China is threatening not to sell the United States medical supplies.

I watched it all unfold on FOX today.

But I'm not panicking because yesterday, I got the last of the water and toilet paper at my local Walmart.
Oh, come on, Blackrook, Wally World will have water and toilet paper tomorrow. Just you wait and see. They're the best. ;)

Well, if you run out of toilet paper, there's always old Sears catalogs (Which were used in outhouses before toilet paper.) or ANY old catalogs you might have lying around and going to WASTE. (pun intended)

They told us global warming would be the death of us all, but no, this coronavirus is going to kill us all a lot faster.

(quote)

If you’re short on toilet paper - just subscribe to the New York Times. They’ll deliver it right to your door.

:04:

Come on people, get a grip. New case numbers are dropping to zero in China, Children and healthy people are at a near zero risk for death. Protect the elderly and immune deficient, wash your hands, calm down and live your life.

upload_2020-3-9_23-48-19.png

The thing is, I'm still here. Maybe it will all end tomorrow.

Forum List

Back