To Vaccinate Or Not To Vaccinate, That Is The Question

It's the same tactic. Throw out a silly proposal that will cost billions of dollars and Republicans simply oppose the silliness.

The Republicans supported Inferior white Man 43 crazy ass unnecessary trillion dollar war in Iraq...you were crazy for the war...
Cleanest war we ever conducted. More died during the D-Day rehearsal than in Iraq. Thousands more died in a month on Iwo Jima.
If you only count our casualties. Count those of the Iraqies, and a very differant story emerges. And the war is ongoing. What is happening in Iraq is very much a consequence of the illegal war.

Used to be wars were decided by how many of the enemy you killed. Now you claim we lost because of all of the deaths we caused.

Did you know ISIS is led by former Iraqi insurgents? The only reason they are in that position is because Obama cut and ran? The weapons they're using we supplied them with?
No the reason ISIS exist is because Criminal 43 stuck our feet in a Hornets nest and discombobulated the Middle east for generations to come....there was no war to win...Iraq was NEVER AT WAR WITH US...we launched a criminal; unprovoked assault on the men women and children of Iraq...they may be your enemy for some weird reason but they sure as shit are not my enemy

The sacking of Kuwait was unprovoked. I saw what the Republican Guard did there first hand.

The takedown of a ruthless dictator was very much provoked.

Get your head out of your ass.

You are a particularly stupid form of wing nut.

Actually, that would be you, but please continue, I need the snack.
the women are being forced for no medical reason to stick a probe in their privates in order to make POLITICAL STATEMENTS.

Actually, those laws require the ultrasound for the purposes of ensuring full informed consent of the patient.

the child with the needle is getting treatment to save him from illness.

So? Who are you, and who am I, to decide what risks to take or avoid for the child? It is a parental decision.

I present this asshole's post as further proof of Right wing stupid ...what a stooge..

In your mind stupid = pointing out the your hypocrisy and contradicting reasoning. Why is it so hard to be consistent? There's only two possibly explanations: It's a logical failing, or it's a moral failing.

I'm consistent. I oppose mandated ultrasounds preceding abortions. I oppose mandated vaccines. I believe in people's right to choose for their own selves, and I oppose the government mandating medical decisions to people. I oppose Obamacare, and I opposed the quarantine of Kaci Hickox. You call me right wing, the right wing loons on the board call me left wing. I call myself a god damned genius and a damned fine specimen of human maleness, but hey that's just one man's opinion.

You can call me whatever you want, it won't really bother me. The more vulgar the accusation the more likely it is to be true. Whatever else anyone might say about me at least I'm fucking consistent, which is a hell of alot more than I can say about a political whore like you who lets himself get pimped out by whatever direction the blowing wind tickles your ball sack.

You are consistently stupid and proud of it.
..women do not need your Fatherly care though Government Laws ...JUST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE WOMEN NEED YOUR LAWS TO HAVE INFORMED CONSENT...YOU WERE NOT EVEN CONSISTENT WITHIN THE SAME POST lol....IN ONE PART OF THE POST YOU SAY
"I oppose the government mandating medical decisions to people"...BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN THEY NEED THE GOVERNMENT ...gO fUCK YOURSELF

the women are being forced for no medical reason to stick a probe in their privates in order to make POLITICAL STATEMENTS.

Actually, those laws require the ultrasound for the purposes of ensuring full informed consent of the patient.

So? Who are you, and who am I, to decide what risks to take or avoid for the child? It is a parental decision.

I present this asshole's post as further proof of Right wing stupid ...what a stooge..

In your mind stupid = pointing out the your hypocrisy and contradicting reasoning. Why is it so hard to be consistent? There's only two possibly explanations: It's a logical failing, or it's a moral failing.

I'm consistent. I oppose mandated ultrasounds preceding abortions. I oppose mandated vaccines. I believe in people's right to choose for their own selves, and I oppose the government mandating medical decisions to people. I oppose Obamacare, and I opposed the quarantine of Kaci Hickox. You call me right wing, the right wing loons on the board call me left wing. I call myself a god damned genius and a damned fine specimen of human maleness, but hey that's just one man's opinion.

You can call me whatever you want, it won't really bother me. The more vulgar the accusation the more likely it is to be true. Whatever else anyone might say about me at least I'm fucking consistent, which is a hell of alot more than I can say about a political whore like you who lets himself get pimped out by whatever direction the blowing wind tickles your ball sack.
You are consistently stupid and proud of it...women do not need your Fatherly care though Government Laws ...JUST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE WOMEN NEED YOUR LAWS TO HAVE INFORMED CONSENT...YOU WERE NOT EVEN CONSISTENT WITHIN THE SAME POST lol....IN ONE PART OF THE POST YOU SAY
"I oppose the government mandating medical decisions to people"...BUT WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN THEY NEED THE GOVERNMENT ...gO fUCK YOURSELF

:lmao:

You didn't even read my post, yet you're responding to it with so much angry!

I will agree that parents have the right not to have their children vaccinated, if that also gives the state the right to prosecute said parents for negligent homocide if the child dies of a preventable disease. I was nine years old in 1952, and remember my parents talking of the horror of the polio epidemic in this nation that year. I even knew one child my age that was put in an iron lung. Still don't know if he survived.

Seems to me that some of the present outbreaks of measles have been from upscale places like Disneyland. I doubt that there are many illegals frequenting that place. Pretty damn spendy. More like a bunch of wingnut conservatives that did not see fit to vaccinate their children.

It seems to you...... Because you're an imbecile.

How many times you been to Disneyland/World? Not many, I take it.

It is THE world's number one tourist attraction for Foreign Travel to -- Anywhere

When the Wife and I take some visiting snowbirds there, we tell them to avoid the 'Shirts'

People bringing in dozens, often HUNDREDS, of foreign school-children dress them in bright-colored, uni-color shirts so they can quickly and easily identify their group. All bright Red, all bright green, all bright yellow -- Shirts. Avoid them

You get behind a line of 'shirts' and you could be screwed. It's the only time DW will tolerate Line Busting. And they do it -- A lot.

A line of 10 shirts in front of you can swell to over 100 quickly.

Try again. You keep making shit up and you're bound to be right some day. It's the dimocrap way

The Republicans supported Inferior white Man 43 crazy ass unnecessary trillion dollar war in Iraq...you were crazy for the war...
Cleanest war we ever conducted. More died during the D-Day rehearsal than in Iraq. Thousands more died in a month on Iwo Jima.
If you only count our casualties. Count those of the Iraqies, and a very differant story emerges. And the war is ongoing. What is happening in Iraq is very much a consequence of the illegal war.

Used to be wars were decided by how many of the enemy you killed. Now you claim we lost because of all of the deaths we caused.

Did you know ISIS is led by former Iraqi insurgents? The only reason they are in that position is because Obama cut and ran? The weapons they're using we supplied them with?
No the reason ISIS exist is because Criminal 43 stuck our feet in a Hornets nest and discombobulated the Middle east for generations to come....there was no war to win...Iraq was NEVER AT WAR WITH US...we launched a criminal; unprovoked assault on the men women and children of Iraq...they may be your enemy for some weird reason but they sure as shit are not my enemy

The sacking of Kuwait was unprovoked. I saw what the Republican Guard did there first hand.

You reported on Kuwait babies thrown off incubators LOL...You go tell this guy it was worth it PUNK:
Would you sacrifice your loved ones for Halliburton Profits of course you would you are a low life...
Tomas Young's Last Letter to Bush, Cheney | Common ...

enhanced-buzz-wide-20938-1363800381-5.jpg

You are consistently stupid and proud of it...women do not need your Fatherly care though Government Laws ...JUST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE WOMEN NEED YOUR LAWS TO HAVE INFORMED CONSENT...YOU WERE NOT EVEN CONSISTENT WITHIN THE SAME POST lol....IN ONE PART OF THE POST YOU SAY

I have a loathing seething disgust towards all RIGHT WING NUT bags all of you all disgust
JUST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE WOMEN NEED YOUR LAWS TO HAVE INFORMED CONSENT..

You reported on Kuwait babies thrown off incubators LOL...You go tell this guy it was worth it PUNK:
Would you sacrifice your loved ones for Halliburton Profits of course you would you are a low life...

If it means not letting it happen again he'll yeah.

Your problem is your sense of right and wrong and your moral values are totally bankrupt because of a single issue. Obama supports gays or Obama is black. Nothing else matters to you.

I have a loathing seething disgust towards all RIGHT WING NUT bags all of you all disgust
JUST WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DECIDE WOMEN NEED YOUR LAWS TO HAVE INFORMED CONSENT..

You're just a racist trying to act respectable.

th

Your problem is your sense of right and wrong and your moral values are totally bankrupt because of a single issue. Obama supports gays or Obama is black. Nothing else matters to you.
That is exactly your problem...you oppose Government mandating medical procedures [vaccines] to people...in the same post in which you said this you turned around and supported Government mandated [a probe to the privates] medical procedure for women...either you do not consider women people or you are wildly inconsistent...you are not going to moral shame me you incredible asshole .,...who the fuck do you think you are a Moral Teacher ? are you fucking kidding me ...a moron wing nut who favors criminal wars is going to moral shame me ....beats all I ever saw lol

RFDvaccinations-sfSpan.jpg

Democrats are inventing another issue. They claim that all Republicans are Neanderthals who don't believe in vaccination and so they now support it. Unfortunately many Democrats believed that vaccinations were causing Autism and were dead set against it. Now they see an opening to cause another issue against Republicans.

Somebody floats the idea that vaccinations should be mandatory. Republicans believe in freedom and speak out against the mandates and Walla, we have an issue.

Some believe that the California outbreak in measles was caused by a president that didn't screen tens of thousands of illegals before he flooded them into our schools. We have no proof of this, but it looks pretty suspicious that months after Obama force tens of thousands of refugees from Al Salvador and Guatemala into our schools, kids are coming down with diseases that were almost completely eradicated in the United States. Some believe that Obama was bringing in Ebola patients on purpose to create a scare and it blew up in his face. This measles outbreak is just another version of that. Perhaps another try at a failed artificial issue Obama tried to create before the election.

I remember in the 60s everyone was getting vaccinated against TB, Polio, and other communicable diseases, but it was never mandatory. Making it mandatory is an infringement on our rights but do Democrats care? No. They just love forcing people to do what they feel is good for them.

This is the issue:

Democrats - We support mandates

Republicans - We support the freedom not to

The battle-lines are being drawn. Let the fight begin.

Links

Calif. day care closes due to measles in baby too young to be vaccinated - CNN.com
Given the Measles Outbreak Should Vaccinations Be Mandatory - Room for Debate - NYTimes.com
Obama Contradicted Himself on Vaccines Not Paul or Christie

there was no time in the USA that vaccination against TB
was wide spread----or even commonly done. What we did
get was a skin test to see if we were infected-----at that time a positive skin test for TB-----was treated with a course of anti biotics---as prophylaxis. There were many circumstances
in the USA in which vaccination was mandatory back then.

a big question------if an unvaccinated kid INFECTS an infant---should the parents of the unvaccinated kid be held liable?

Were they held liable 50 years ago? There is your answer. Time to stop making more laws and start going in the other direction.

Who in their right mind wakes up each morning wishing they had more restrictions on their freedoms? Higher taxes? Less control of their own lives? Americans need to wake up! For heaven's sakes! This is getting downright ridiculous!

Not really an answer if it is your baby that contracts the measles ----and just happens to develope a somewhat
rare complication-----measles virus encephalitis----and dies---because while most kids are immunized ----the neighbor lady
decided against it. An apparently healthy kid could transmit
it VERY EASILY---by just being in the same room with your
kid or passing by you and the baby in the supermarket.
Later we can talk about polio. There is another problem----
lack of immunization opens the population to ""germ warfare"" Lets talk about that polio now..........you are too
young to remember the last polio epidemic. I remember and
I see the results of that epidemic every day. ----very tragic.
The polio virus is enjoying a resurgence now in some parts
of the world----because of resistence to immunization. If
ebola decides to move up the revolutionary scale and
decides to get airborne and starts spreading around the world-........no doubt there will be a vaccination-----
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. There is a big time Tuberculosis problem brewing----new strains resistant to antibiotics-----
a real mess------those little bugs mutate like crazy. The only way to fight world epidemics is thru public health measures that sometimes involve vaccinations------in the past the answer was QUARANTINE (for those worried about loss
of freedoms------quarantine!!!!)-----many years ago I spent a bit of time in an inner city hit with T.B.-------there were people
who resisted being treated who ended up in "special units" with bars on the windows. (here in the land of the free)

autism is not a rare condition---especially amongst boys---
the diagnosis is not made in a newborn---it takes time
to manifest. No connection has been made to vaccinations---in fact the theory has been discarded.

Measles virus can also cause SSPE-----if you do not wish to
be horrified -----don't google. I will help-----the brain slowly
dissolves-----it destroys "white matter"

That is exactly your problem...you oppose Government mandating medical procedures [vaccines] to people...in the same post in which you said this you turned around and supported Government mandated [a probe to the privates] medical procedure for women...either you do not consider women people or you are wildly inconsistent...you are not going to moral shame me you incredible asshole .,...who the fuck do you think you are a Moral Teacher ? are you fucking kidding me ...a moron wing nut who favors criminal wars is going to moral shame me ....beats all I ever saw lol

My morals are personal, and I don't push them down anyone's throat, which you liberals tend to do.

When it comes to wars I don't like them but sometimes they become necessary when passivity makes it the only option between survival and an ever growing threat. If you want America to become France it soon becomes a killing ground. I like peace of mind. I like to be left alone and I like leaving others alone to make their own decisions.

Democrats are inventing another issue. They claim that all Republicans are Neanderthals who don't believe in vaccination and so they now support it. Unfortunately many Democrats believed that vaccinations were causing Autism and were dead set against it. Now they see an opening to cause another issue against Republicans.

Somebody floats the idea that vaccinations should be mandatory. Republicans believe in freedom and speak out against the mandates and Walla, we have an issue.

Some believe that the California outbreak in measles was caused by a president that didn't screen tens of thousands of illegals before he flooded them into our schools. We have no proof of this, but it looks pretty suspicious that months after Obama force tens of thousands of refugees from Al Salvador and Guatemala into our schools, kids are coming down with diseases that were almost completely eradicated in the United States. Some believe that Obama was bringing in Ebola patients on purpose to create a scare and it blew up in his face. This measles outbreak is just another version of that. Perhaps another try at a failed artificial issue Obama tried to create before the election.

I remember in the 60s everyone was getting vaccinated against TB, Polio, and other communicable diseases, but it was never mandatory. Making it mandatory is an infringement on our rights but do Democrats care? No. They just love forcing people to do what they feel is good for them.

This is the issue:

Links

Calif. day care closes due to measles in baby too young to be vaccinated - CNN.com
Given the Measles Outbreak Should Vaccinations Be Mandatory - Room for Debate - NYTimes.com

get was a skin test to see if we were infected-----at that time a positive skin test for TB-----was treated with a course of anti biotics---as prophylaxis. There were many circumstances

a big question------if an unvaccinated kid INFECTS an infant---should the parents of the unvaccinated kid be held liable?

Were they held liable 50 years ago? There is your answer. Time to stop making more laws and start going in the other direction.

Who in their right mind wakes up each morning wishing they had more restrictions on their freedoms? Higher taxes? Less control of their own lives? Americans need to wake up! For heaven's sakes! This is getting downright ridiculous!

Not really an answer if it is your baby that contracts the measles ----and just happens to develope a somewhat
rare complication-----measles virus encephalitis----and dies---because while most kids are immunized ----the neighbor lady
lack of immunization opens the population to ""germ warfare"" Lets talk about that polio now..........you are too
decides to get airborne and starts spreading around the world-........no doubt there will be a vaccination-----
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. There is a big time Tuberculosis problem brewing----new strains resistant to antibiotics-----
a real mess------those little bugs mutate like crazy. The only way to fight world epidemics is thru public health measures that sometimes involve vaccinations------in the past the answer was QUARANTINE (for those worried about loss
of freedoms------quarantine!!!!)-----many years ago I spent a bit of time in an inner city hit with T.B.-------there were people
who resisted being treated who ended up in "special units" with bars on the windows. (here in the land of the free)

to manifest. No connection has been made to vaccinations---in fact the theory has been discarded.

So does a concussion or a drinking binge.

This is the issue:

Links

So does a concussion or a drinking binge.

actually no. A concussion tears at long track fibers-----
and can break a few. These fibers ARE white matter---
but the condition is not of a progressive nature. It is an injury -------which heals to some extent. -----the drinking
thing like the concussion thing is also a matter or HOW much and how many times. ------not progressive in the absence of
REPEATED insult.--------the SSPE is hopeless once it is
established

The entire thing is an exercise in stupid that spans the political spectrum. Measles has never been eradicated in this country, not even close.
I thought it was what was called a "childhood disease" that most everyone got in the course of growing up.

I don't remember a lot of panic about it back in the day.

We just got it, and moved on.

Now, some act like it is polio.

I think it is reasonable that one could have some choice, but, some basic vaccinations should be required unless there is a really legitimate reason not to, like a kid with cancer or something.
Measles is not a minor disease at all. The affects can be devastating, and last a lifetime.

Rubella German Measles

Usually rubella causes a slight fever which lasts for about 24 hours, and a rash on the face and neck that lasts two or three days.

Young adults who get rubella may get swollen glands in the back of the neck and some pain, swelling, or stiffness in their joints (arthritis). Most people recover quickly and completely from rubella. However, the greatest danger from rubella is not to children or adults, but to unborn babies. If a woman gets rubella in the early months of her pregnancy, her chance of giving birth to a deformed baby may be as high as 80%. These babies may be born deaf or blind. They may have damaged hearts or unusually small brains. Many are mentally retarded. Miscarriages are also common among women who get rubella while they are pregnant. The last big rubella epidemic was in 1964. As a result of that epidemic about 20,000 babies were born with severe birth defects. We can protect mothers and their babies from the tragic effects of rubella in two ways. One is to make sure that women are immune to rubella before they become pregnant. This keeps them from getting rubella while they are pregnant, which also protects their unborn children. The second way is to immunize all children. This protects the children
themselves, but it also protects others. Children who can't catch rubella can't spread it to their mothers or to other pregnant women.

may be born deaf or blind.

indeed

back in the late 80 myself and a few other persons

developed a home for a few young adults

who had been victims of rubella during pregnancy

completely blind and deaf

and other developmental disabilities

It's the same tactic. Throw out a silly proposal that will cost billions of dollars and Republicans simply oppose the silliness.

why dobn't you visit the families friends and loved ones of the troops who died and explain to them what you just explained...I am sure they will feel gratitude to you for bringing that to them ...go ahead do that...meanwhile here is a the last letter of an Iraq veteran to the two criminals who contrived the war for profits ...
bushcriminal.jpeg

Tomas Young's Last Letter to Bush, Cheney
You need to get over it.

I doubt you ever faced a draft anyway.

I did face the draft during the Vietnam war mother effer
The only thing I am going to get over is any fucking Republican I can... am disgusted by republican right5 wingers .I am going to get over on you mother effers
LMAO! What a twat.

The old hippie, current drug addict seems to have anger issues. Shocking.

Forum List

Back