To Vaccinate Or Not To Vaccinate, That Is The Question

I will agree that parents have the right not to have their children vaccinated, if that also gives the state the right to prosecute said parents for negligent homocide if the child dies of a preventable disease. I was nine years old in 1952, and remember my parents talking of the horror of the polio epidemic in this nation that year. I even knew one child my age that was put in an iron lung. Still don't know if he survived.

Seems to me that some of the present outbreaks of measles have been from upscale places like Disneyland. I doubt that there are many illegals frequenting that place. Pretty damn spendy. More like a bunch of wingnut conservatives that did not see fit to vaccinate their children.

It's the same tactic. Throw out a silly proposal that will cost billions of dollars and Republicans simply oppose the silliness.

The Republicans supported Inferior white Man 43 crazy ass unnecessary trillion dollar war in Iraq...you were crazy for the war...
Cleanest war we ever conducted. More died during the D-Day rehearsal than in Iraq. Thousands more died in a month on Iwo Jima.
If you only count our casualties. Count those of the Iraqies, and a very differant story emerges. And the war is ongoing. What is happening in Iraq is very much a consequence of the illegal war.

It's the same tactic. Throw out a silly proposal that will cost billions of dollars and Republicans simply oppose the silliness.

The Republicans supported Inferior white Man 43 crazy ass unnecessary trillion dollar war in Iraq...you were crazy for the war...
Cleanest war we ever conducted. More died during the D-Day rehearsal than in Iraq. Thousands more died in a month on Iwo Jima.
why dobn't you visit the families friends and loved ones of the troops who died and explain to them what you just explained...I am sure they will feel gratitude to you for bringing that to them ...go ahead do that...meanwhile here is a the last letter of an Iraq veteran to the two criminals who contrived the war for profits ...
bushcriminal.jpeg

Tomas Young's Last Letter to Bush, Cheney
enhanced-buzz-wide-20938-1363800381-5.jpg

why dobn't you visit the families friends and loved ones of the troops who died and explain to them what you just explained...I am sure they will feel gratitude to you for bringing that to them ...go ahead do that...meanwhile here is a the last letter of an Iraq veteran to the two criminals who contrived the war for profits ...
bushcriminal.jpeg

You need to get over it.

I doubt you ever faced a draft anyway.

bushcriminal.jpeg

You need to get over it.

I doubt you ever faced a draft anyway.

I did face the draft during the Vietnam war mother effer
The only thing I am going to get over is any fucking Republican I can... am disgusted by republican right5 wingers .I am going to get over on you mother effers

The entire thing is an exercise in stupid that spans the political spectrum. Measles has never been eradicated in this country, not even close.
I thought it was what was called a "childhood disease" that most everyone got in the course of growing up.

I don't remember a lot of panic about it back in the day.

We just got it, and moved on.

Now, some act like it is polio.

I think it is reasonable that one could have some choice, but, some basic vaccinations should be required unless there is a really legitimate reason not to, like a kid with cancer or something.
Measles is not a minor disease at all. The affects can be devastating, and last a lifetime.

Rubella German Measles

Usually rubella causes a slight fever which lasts for about 24 hours, and a rash on the face and neck that lasts two or three days.

Young adults who get rubella may get swollen glands in the back of the neck and some pain, swelling, or stiffness in their joints (arthritis). Most people recover quickly and completely from rubella. However, the greatest danger from rubella is not to children or adults, but to unborn babies. If a woman gets rubella in the early months of her pregnancy, her chance of giving birth to a deformed baby may be as high as 80%. These babies may be born deaf or blind. They may have damaged hearts or unusually small brains. Many are mentally retarded. Miscarriages are also common among women who get rubella while they are pregnant. The last big rubella epidemic was in 1964. As a result of that epidemic about 20,000 babies were born with severe birth defects. We can protect mothers and their babies from the tragic effects of rubella in two ways. One is to make sure that women are immune to rubella before they become pregnant. This keeps them from getting rubella while they are pregnant, which also protects their unborn children. The second way is to immunize all children. This protects the children
themselves, but it also protects others. Children who can't catch rubella can't spread it to their mothers or to other pregnant women.

If you plan on NOT having your kids immunized, please home school them then.

Look Digit, the only people who can get measles from non vaccinated people are other non vaccinated people, all parties involved chose not to get vaccinated.
So what's the problem?
You Libs are not concerned with the life of children in the womb, such hypocrisy!

If you only count our casualties. Count those of the Iraqies, and a very differant story emerges. And the war is ongoing. What is happening in Iraq is very much a consequence of the illegal war.

Used to be wars were decided by how many of the enemy you killed. Now you claim we lost because of all of the deaths we caused.

Did you know ISIS is led by former Iraqi insurgents? The only reason they are in that position is because Obama cut and ran? The weapons they're using we supplied them with?

Forcing a needle into a child's arm to inject a medication = good

Forcing an ultrasound device in a woman's vagina = bad

This is the bass akwards thinking of liberals. For fuck's sake, at least get with a consistent ideology.

Used to be wars were decided by how many of the enemy you killed. Now you claim we lost because of all of the deaths we caused.

Did you know ISIS is led by former Iraqi insurgents? The only reason they are in that position is because Obama cut and ran? The weapons they're using we supplied them with?
No the reason ISIS exist is because Criminal 43 stuck our feet in a Hornets nest and discombobulated the Middle east for generations to come....there was no war to win...Iraq was NEVER AT WAR WITH US...we launched a criminal; unprovoked assault on the men women and children of Iraq...they may be your enemy for some weird reason but they sure as shit are not my enemy

Forcing a needle into a child's arm to inject a medication = good

Forcing an ultrasound device in a woman's vagina = bad

This is the bass akwards thinking of liberals. For fuck's sake, at least get with a consistent ideology.
You are a particularly stupid form of wing nut....the women are being forced for no medical reason to stick a probe in their privates in order to make POLITICAL STATEMENTS...the child with the needle is getting treatment to save him from illness...I present this asshole's post as further proof of Right wing stupid ...what a stooge..

Bush turned over a manageable situation to Obama and like everything else, he totally fucks it up.
yes two wars Inferior Genetics43 started ...two wars he did not finish...he crashed the economy and he left waving and you cannot even mention his name because folks puke at the thought of Stooge 43

I will agree that parents have the right not to have their children vaccinated, if that also gives the state the right to prosecute said parents for negligent homocide if the child dies of a preventable disease. I was nine years old in 1952, and remember my parents talking of the horror of the polio epidemic in this nation that year. I even knew one child my age that was put in an iron lung. Still don't know if he survived.

Seems to me that some of the present outbreaks of measles have been from upscale places like Disneyland. I doubt that there are many illegals frequenting that place. Pretty damn spendy. More like a bunch of wingnut conservatives that did not see fit to vaccinate their children.

Some of the lowest vaccination rates in CA are in the liberal la-la lands of Beverly Hills and Santa Monica. Lots of gullible celebrities and wannabes there.

Yeah it's not really political as social, though I suspect Randian Paul supporters are more likely to be amongst those not vaccinating kids. It's true vaccination was not mandatory, but there were not so many exemptions back in the days when smallpox and polio were actual threats to kids.

You are a particularly stupid form of wing nut.

Actually, that would be you, but please continue, I need the snack.
the women are being forced for no medical reason to stick a probe in their privates in order to make POLITICAL STATEMENTS.

Actually, those laws require the ultrasound for the purposes of ensuring full informed consent of the patient.

the child with the needle is getting treatment to save him from illness.

So? Who are you, and who am I, to decide what risks to take or avoid for the child? It is a parental decision.

I present this asshole's post as further proof of Right wing stupid ...what a stooge..

In your mind stupid = pointing out the your hypocrisy and contradicting reasoning. Why is it so hard to be consistent? There's only two possibly explanations: It's a logical failing, or it's a moral failing.

I'm consistent. I oppose mandated ultrasounds preceding abortions. I oppose mandated vaccines. I believe in people's right to choose for their own selves, and I oppose the government mandating medical decisions to people. I oppose Obamacare, and I opposed the quarantine of Kaci Hickox. You call me right wing, the right wing loons on the board call me left wing. I call myself a god damned genius and a damned fine specimen of human maleness, but hey that's just one man's opinion.

You can call me whatever you want, it won't really bother me. The more vulgar the accusation the more likely it is to be true. Whatever else anyone might say about me at least I'm fucking consistent, which is a hell of alot more than I can say about a political whore like you who lets himself get pimped out by whatever direction the blowing wind tickles your ball sack.

Forum List

Back