To Try To Appease Blacks 'Good' Catholics Joe/Jill Biden Celebrate Phony Holiday Created By Violent Felon...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...who tortured 2 naked women.

Glad they didn't let that whole 'Catholic' thing get in the way of attempted racial appeasement...

Does the name of the article used as the thread title violate the board's 'clean start' policy?

How can anyone be so ignorant about the true story of the founder of the fake holiday Kwanzaa? You'd think Joe Biden being the President of the United States would have access to factual information about the "holiday", its founder, and the violent story behind it.

I mean, this is not a "conspiracy theory." It's documented in Wikipedia, fer Christ's sake.

When we choose these kinds of people to lead our country, we show ourselves to the world to be ignorant, unserious people that are not capable of world leadership. Our international reputation under Biden-Harris is totally dependent on borrowed money. Sad.

You can't explain the difference you Simp bitch because they are all made up. 😄
simp? Do you even know what that means? LOL, I'm talking to a middle schooler. Yeah Kwanza and the 4th of July are the same. You really are a boatload of stupid, arent you?

simp? Do you even know what that means? LOL, I'm talking to a middle schooler. Yeah Kwanza and the 4th of July are the same. You really are a boatload of stupid, arent you?
Notice how you never actually explained how they're different. As I said, you're a simp bitch.

Let's say the OP is true, that Biden is simply trying to "appease blacks."

Isn't that a better, and more noble, constituency than the white supremacists the previous guy strived to appease 24/7?

Let's say the OP is true, that Biden is simply trying to "appease blacks."

Isn't that a better, and more noble, constituency than the white supremacists the previous guy strived to appease 24/7?
Maulana Karenga is a black supremist, who violently tortured and imprisoned african-american women. There is nothing noble about appeasing him.

Deborah Jones, who once was given the Swahili title of an African queen, said she and Gail Davis were whipped with an electrical cord and beaten with a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. She testified that a hot soldering iron was placed in Miss Davis' mouth and placed against Miss Davis' face and that one of her own big toes was tightened in a vise. Karenga, head of US, also put detergent and running hoses in their mouths, she said. They also were hit on the heads with toasters

Notice how you never actually explained how they're different. As I said, you're a simp bitch.
LOL, you mean I have to explain to you the difference? Are you serious? Oh wait, you probably believe the 1619 Project and don't know why we have July 4th.

LOL, you mean I have to explain to you the difference? Are you serious? Oh wait, you probably believe the 1619 Project and don't know why we have July 4th.
Still not reading any explanation from you. Continue to dodge the question you simp, we both know you can't answer it. 😄

Still not reading any explanation from you. Continue to dodge the question you simp, we both know you can't answer it. 😄
Kwanza was made up by some random thug. 4th of July was this country breaking free of British Control......

Kwanza was made up by some random thug. 4th of July was this country breaking free of British Control......
And? That random thug as horrible as his actions were didn't rise to the level of deplorable slaver. What's the difference between a holiday created by a thug and one created by slavers? 😄

And? That random thug as horrible as his actions were didn't rise to the level of deplorable slaver. What's the difference between a holiday created by a thug and one created by slavers? 😄
LOL, ah the 1619 Project, I knew it...It's like I know politics. What does slavery have to do with the 4th of july? Oh and where did whitey gets the slaves from? Hint: the same places that still have slavery....

LOL, ah the 1619 Project, I knew it...It's like I know politics. What does slavery have to do with the 4th of july? Oh and where did whitey gets the slaves from? Hint: the same places that still have slavery....
None that excuses whitey's slavery or makes the fourth of July any less a made up celebration by a bunch of slavers.

LOL, this guy. Blacks are still enslaved by other blacks, fix that first then proclaim your righeousnous.
And that means what? Black Americans are the ones who taught American whites how to not be mutant pieces of shit. Before that this was a shit hole slave state and then an apartheid state. Facts. I know they hurt your feelings. 😄

Forum List

Back