To those that haven't voted and still undecided...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The ONLY measure you have are the ACTIONS of Obama over the last 4 years.

There is a 5 page list of Promises Broken ...
This is one that would have BEEN very helpful TO OBAMA if he truly wanted to be the President of Hope and CHANGE!
But by NOT keeping this promise he did another thing most damning... he fulfilled his statement he made in his 2007 Autobiography!

From his "Dreams of My Father"..
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

One promise that Obama made: Allow five days of public comment before signing bills
To reduce bills rushed through Congress and to the president before the public has the opportunity to review them, Obama "will not sign any non-emergency bill without giving the American public an opportunity to review and comment on the White House website for five days."

From "PolitiFact | The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken

To those of you yet undecided... I'd visit the above web site and keep in mind when you go into the booth this question..
Obama with Dem control of Congress in 2 years knowing he needed re-election, could NOT keep the little promises like the above, what will he do with NO threat of re-election the next 4 years????

Forum List

Back