To those telling us to go back to Africa...

Blacks biggest problem is white racism and white fairy tales regarding history.

Black behavioral problems as a result of their low IQs has nothing to do with Whites. It is their inability to adapt to civilization. And Black history is basically that of enslaving other Blacks for thousands of years in their mud huts and hitting the jackpot by selling the Blacks to the slave traders (many Jewish) off the Gold Coast in the 1600's. Liberia proved there was no hope for Blacks who were not "slaves" of civilized man.

Last edited:
When you find one sentence where I have said blacks are superior to whites, let me know. And when you get the balls to say the same thing to every racist white bastard in here come back and talk.
Racist POS ....

If blacks today have welts on their back from being whipped I say give a few bucks for a pack of cigarrettes and a Popeye sandwich.

So if Blacks are happy to be here in the US and are here voluntarily, then they don't reparations (for not even have been a slave).
Wrong.
So why should Blacks today who weren't slaves get reparations?
Thats a question your leaders should already know the answer to. Check with your betters.
So you don't know. Got it.

Shouldn't the families of the dead soldiers from the war to free the slaves get compo too?

Look idiot, if we had the same chances we wouldn't be wasting our time telling dumbfucks like you that we don't.
You do but you dont take advantage of it

like the embarrassing spectacle of no blacks being able to pass a simple literacy test to get a job at Georgia Pacific

Dont tell me the mean ole whites were pickin on you by requiring you to read
Don't present anecdotes when every statistic and study shows that equal opportunity still does not exist. George Pacific is not the SCOTUS who decided in 2017 that institutional racism still exists. I don't know any blacks who cannot read and I think you need to understand that when you come off with your racist bullshit you will be put in check.

Learn what a BFOQ is then understand why the Department of Labor ruled that Georgia Pacific's use of a literacy test was discriminatory. This test was used at only ONE Georgia Pacific site, but you run your raggedy white racist mouth with some shit your punk ass read at stormfront.

" During a "routine audit of the company's hiring practices", the OFCCP discovered that one of Georgia-Pacific's paper mills was giving job applicants a literacy test that resulted in adverse impact against African-American applicants (saw that one coming a mile away). The $749,076 will be distributed to the 399 applicants who applied for a job while the mill was using the test.

The test required applicants to read "bus schedules, product labels, and other "real-life" stimuli." The OFCCP determined that the test was not backed by sufficient evidence of validation for the particular jobs it was being used for. "

There are 47.8 million black people. This case was about 399.

1593959571254.png

So if Blacks are happy to be here in the US and are here voluntarily, then they don't reparations (for not even have been a slave).
Wrong.
Thats a question your leaders should already know the answer to. Check with your betters.

Shouldn't the families of the dead soldiers from the war to free the slaves get compo too?
They got pensions and they didn't die to free the slaves. Look, you have a search engine like everyone else. When you feel the need to ask a dumb ass question , type it in a search engine.

False
Is it every Black who gets compo or just the ones who can prove that they descend from slaves?
Reparations aren't just for slavery.
So who should pay? ALL Whites. Everyone White, Black.... The Feds. Just Whites and Blacks descended from slave owners? And how much should every nignag get?

Don't present anecdotes when every statistic and study shows that equal opportunity still does not exist.
The anecdote I presented goes to the heart of the basic lib lie

black people are not being discriminated against

they had an equal chance to get hired as any white person

but they could not meet one perfectly reasonable standard - they were illiterate

Look idiot, if we had the same chances we wouldn't be wasting our time telling dumbfucks like you that we don't.
You do but you dont take advantage of it

like the embarrassing spectacle of no blacks being able to pass a simple literacy test to get a job at Georgia Pacific

Dont tell me the mean ole whites were pickin on you by requiring you to read
Don't present anecdotes when every statistic and study shows that equal opportunity still does not exist. George Pacific is not the SCOTUS who decided in 2017 that institutional racism still exists. I don't know any blacks who cannot read and I think you need to understand that when you come off with your racist bullshit you will be put in check.

Learn what a BFOQ is then understand why the Department of Labor ruled that Georgia Pacific's use of a literacy test was discriminatory. This test was used at only ONE Georgia Pacific site, but you run your raggedy white racist mouth with some shit your punk ass read at stormfront.

" During a "routine audit of the company's hiring practices", the OFCCP discovered that one of Georgia-Pacific's paper mills was giving job applicants a literacy test that resulted in adverse impact against African-American applicants (saw that one coming a mile away). The $749,076 will be distributed to the 399 applicants who applied for a job while the mill was using the test.

The test required applicants to read "bus schedules, product labels, and other "real-life" stimuli." The OFCCP determined that the test was not backed by sufficient evidence of validation for the particular jobs it was being used for. "

There are 47.8 million black people. This case was about 399.

The test proved that black people as a whole are less desirable workers than whites

Wrong.

They got pensions and they didn't die to free the slaves. Look, you have a search engine like everyone else. When you feel the need to ask a dumb ass question , type it in a search engine.
Just curious, why are all you bruthaz so ungrateful for having been saved from the African cesspool and brought to the world's greatest country?

Last edited:
On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

^^^^^^^^ Special thread note^^^^^^
None of these people above including the OP would be alive without slavery. None of us here would be F alive. Everything would be so different

America would be a Utopia today without slavery. You F hillbillies should have been picking your own GD cotton in 1700. Those are the whites that should be hated
More dumb whiteness. The cotton that was picked was manufactured in the north. And presidents owned slaves in the white house.
So?

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.
Slavery was a very unlucky condition for the black slaves from africa

but their loss is your gain

Because without slavery you would not have been born in America

which makes you the luckiest black person on the planet
Only the most ignorant white trash tries rationalizing slavery.
You arent a slave, retard.

Slavery was a very unlucky condition for the black slaves from africa

but their loss is your gain

Because without slavery you would not have been born in America

which makes you the luckiest black person on the planet
Only the most ignorant white trash tries rationalizing slavery.

It's not ignorant, what's ignorant is you fools taking history out of context. Owning a slave was the technology of the day.
You dont need to go back into history to find slaves. Slavery is stronger in Africa today than in any other time in history. Why dont you ever hear these people complain about modern day slavery? The truth is, they dont give a shit about slavery, they just want free money.

On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

Go back anyway.

Forum List

Back