To those telling us to go back to Africa...

you are an anomaly

I'm worse. I'm presumably you're fucking worst nightmare. I'm a constitutionalist that is a big fan of our 2nd Amendment. So, I possess a very low tolerance when dealing with wingers like you.

Most libs shrink away in horror at being labeled a democrat

K. Noted.

They prefer the pretense of being an independent who just hates trump

And?

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.
Slavery was a very unlucky condition for the black slaves from africa

but their loss is your gain

Because without slavery you would not have been born in America

which makes you the luckiest black person on the planet
Only the most ignorant white trash tries rationalizing slavery.
Only the Dixiecrat Democrats tried to rationalize slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow Laws and Segregation, well into the 20th century.

On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

On April 1, 1922 my father was born in Gilbert Louisiana. On August 10, 1925 my mother was born in Harlan Kentucky. On February 25, 1961 I was born in Saint Francis Hospital in Topeka Kansas. I am an American. I don’t have to go back to anything but Saint Francis Hospital. However, I will put off that return since I am fairly healthy.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

First Amendment, United States Constitution

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

Do you know who I not only don't want to go (back) to Africa, but want them put in the forefront of achievement?
Black police officers.
Black firefighters.
Black scientists.
Black astronauts.
Black physicians.
Black dentists.
Black nurses.
Black engineers.
Black business owners.
Black military officers.
Black enlisted personnel.
Black inventors.
Black IT Tech personnel.
Black supervisors.
Black commercial pilots.
Black commercial ship pilots.
Black automobile mechanics.
Black architects.
Black pharmacists.
Black judges.
And on and on the list goes.
Who, in the case of blacks, while having been born here, would I like to see be sent out of this country, destination irrelevant?
Blacks in the inner-cities that chastise those blacks trying to achieve success, "for trying to be white," while they themselves reject learning and succeeding. As for Africa, regardless of what major city you travel to in Africa (Kenya, Zambia, Uganda, et cetera), you will find major businesses there and many of the occupations above can be found there by people that, "not trying to be white" actually knuckled down and studied to achieve success and had that success because they didn't have some lame-brained idiot standing over them, saying..."are you trying to be white?" The answer is...."No. I'm trying to achieve a personal goal."
Those same assholes that deride black students for trying to achieve their dreams, you can find them, selling drugs that destroy the lives of their fellow blacks, and other blacks that prefer to just commit crimes, over and over and over, because they are too lazy to start out earning a low income and work their way up and out, as those that have achieved the jobs listed have and want quick money. So, for those, I say ship them out.
As for low-life criminal white scum and Communists, they can be shipped out as well. I don't care where they ship them, just as long as they get them out. If the Communists actually think that Communism is so great, they ought to try living in it for some years to be certain it's what they want. That is my stance.

Last edited:
So if Blacks are happy to be here in the US and are here voluntarily, then they don't reparations (for not even have been a slave).
Wrong.
So why should Blacks today who weren't slaves get reparations?
Would you like to discuss black codes, vagrancy laws, sharecropping, jim crow apartheid, convict leasing, sundown towns, restrictive covenants, lynching, mass murder, redlining, contract selling, race maasacres by whites on black communities, house bombings and all the other things that whites did to us after slavery?

FU - I never did any of that. Blacks have stolen $1,127 of my personal property, looted & burned business I have investments in, tax & steal my labor, investments, earnings, falsely arrested me & countless others on hot roadways & murdered dear family & friends.

Where are my reparations!!!

Your racist group-thinking has done irreparable harm to my family, friends & I. You racist asshole deserve all the hell you got & got coming.
The US government did it and that's who are case is against. If the US government enact 244 years of policies that have robbed you then you and every other white person who feels they have been victims of human right violation by this government, go to the government and demand reparations. 244 years of white group thinking has provided you and your ancestors with everything you have now.

Only the Dixiecrat Democrats tried to rationalize slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow Laws and Segregation, well into the 20th century.
Wrong.

Blacks would be happier in Africa. Fewer racist Whites to keep them down. No Confederate monuments. No statutes of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. No Donald Trump.

I'll be glad to pay the transportation fee to Africa for any Black that hates America. Hell. I'll pay for their whole family to go now and for Lashann when he gets out of prison.

On May 30, 2019, United State President Donald J. Trump decided he was tired of the criticism coming from 4 democratic congresswomen. So he put his fingers on his phone and sent a tweet. In that tweet Trump made the most common argument racists use to those who oppose systemic and individual racism,” If you don’t like it, go back where you came from.” The ignorance in this tweet is evidenced by the fact that he was referring to four American citizens. Three of them were born here, the fourth escaped U.S. created chaos in her home country. All four of these individuals were elected members of the United States Congress. As members of congress their job is to provide a check on the executive branch. This includes oversight, critical evaluation and criticism. Each of these representatives were females of color.

The racism in his words was apparent. Days later in a Hitler like rally, Trump repeated himself. This time he was interrupted by chants of “Send her back” by an almost all white audience. When talking to whites specifically online, if I had a dollar for every time I was asked or told to go back to Africa, I’d be loaning money to Warren Buffet.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

This amendment allows ALL who live here, ALL who visit, the right to speak freely. It allows everyone to PEACEFULLY assemble and to air our grievances or opposition to government law, policies or officials. There is no love it or leave it clause in our constitution. There is no go back where you came from amendment either. The concept of “E Pluribus Unum” eradicates any claim of how this country belongs to one race of people. Those who are part of the problem must begin to understand how and why others could be a little angry about how they have been treated instead of perpetually playing the victim.

You're so unhappy in racist America. There are so many other countries better than us -- and you're still here? Are you a slave?

So if Blacks are happy to be here in the US and are here voluntarily, then they don't reparations (for not even have been a slave).
Wrong.
Would you like to discuss black codes, vagrancy laws, sharecropping, jim crow apartheid, convict leasing, sundown towns, restrictive covenants, lynching, mass murder, redlining, contract selling, race maasacres by whites on black communities, house bombings and all the other things that whites did to us after slavery?
It’s 2020 and not 1964

Wrong.

Would you like to discuss black codes, vagrancy laws, sharecropping, jim crow apartheid, convict leasing, sundown towns, restrictive covenants, lynching, mass murder, redlining, contract selling, race massacres by whites on black communities, house bombings and all the other things that white democrats did to us after slavery?

There, fixed it for ya

Talk nice and the talk back will be nice. For many years it has been one way. Now you get pizzed because you have a guy who speaks the street lingo and you know damn well he is being a racist. But keep this up. A total collapse of our economy will cash in a lot of vendettas for a lot of people.

Congresswoman Omar is not you. She came from Africa as a refugee and now spends her life trying to destroy the nation that saved her. She can, and should, go back to Africa. Since her immigration was based on falsehoods, her citizenship needs to be revoked and send her ass back from little mogadishu to big mogadishu.

You arent a slave, retard.

HE IS, TO THE DEMS.

Congresswoman Omar is not you. She came from Africa as a refugee and now spends her life trying to destroy the nation that saved her. She can, and should, go back to Africa. Since her immigration was based on falsehoods, her citizenship needs to be revoked and send her ass back from little mogadishu to big mogadishu.
5 stars for that post

Forum List

Back