To those telling us to go back to Africa...

Nope. Not a racist. I'm a well educated black man that can present to you how past and continuing white racism is our biggest problem and back it with facts. You can't dispute me so all you have left is gaslighting. You hope that you can shame me into silence by calling me a racist. In short, I've kicked your asses and there is nothing you can do but whine all day about a racism you have decided to make up.

But this is the reality of America today:

There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Do you understand what's being said in that quote? There is a class, meaning SOME. And as an INDIVIDUAL white person , you are part of that class of whites described in the quote.

Nope. Not a racist. I'm a well educated black man that can present to you how past and continuing white racism is our biggest problem and back it with facts.
Blacks biggest problem is within themselves

clean up your act and someday you might catch up with the rest of America

But continue not facing your own shortcomings and another 30 years will slip through your fingers

Nope. Not a racist. I'm a well educated black man that can present to you how past and continuing white racism is our biggest problem and back it with facts.
Blacks biggest problem is within themselves

clean up your act and someday you might catch up with the rest of America

But continue not facing your own shortcomings and another 30 years will slip through your fingers
False.

Blacks biggest problem is white racism and white fairy tales regarding history.

Last edited:
Blacks biggest problem is white racism.
Blacks condemn themselves to poverty by making dumb personal choices

last week a 23 year old black guy tried to rob a Dollar Store at gunpoint but got blown away instead

afterward his family was pissed at the store clerk for not letting him rob them

this is the sort of delusional thinking that makes the rest of America just shake our heads

Last edited:
White boy is not a racial slur.
Yes it is

black people take offense if someone calls them “boy.”

and you cant have it both ways
Whites love to believe we have equal experiences here in America. When blacks do to whites what whites have done to us then you can come to me talking about having it both ways. Because you can't celebrate an event that happened 244 years ago then tell me that 50 years ago was too far in the past because it isn't flattering to whites. That's having it both ways and whites like you do that every day. "White boy" doesn't not have the history of oppressive acts, some of them backed by laws, that the n word or boy coming from whites has.

Whites love to believe we have equal experiences here in America. When blacks do to whites what whites have done to us then you can come to me talking about having it both ways.
Got it

you dont want opportunity because you already have it but dont use it

what you want is revenge

and a free shoe shine

Blacks condemn themselves to poverty by making dimp personal choices

last week a 23 year old black guy tried to rob a Dollar Store at gunpoint but got blown away instead

this is the sort of delusional thinking that makes the rest of America just shake our heads
Whites make the same poor choices and more of them, yet idiots like you are here talking like whites are perfect. This is the sort of delusional thinking that makes the rest of America just shake our heads.

Whites love to believe we have equal experiences here in America. When blacks do to whites what whites have done to us then you can come to me talking about having it both ways.
Got it

you dont want opportunity because you already have it but dont use it

what you want is revenge

and a free shoe shine
Look idiot, if we had the same chances we wouldn't be wasting our time telling dumbfucks like you that we don't. So you turn black, live for a decade then come talk.

Blacks condemn themselves to poverty by making dimp personal choices

I've never robbed a store but I still get racism. Whats your excuse now?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Look idiot, if we had the same chances we wouldn't be wasting our time telling dumbfucks like you that we don't.
You do but you dont take advantage of it

like the embarrassing spectacle of no blacks being able to pass a simple literacy test to get a job at Georgia Pacific

Dont tell me the mean ole whites were pickin on you by requiring you to read

Deflecting means you cant figure out what to say in answer to my question.
You did not point out any fact that I have to answer

you dont like to be racially profiled but sure enjoy racially profiling others

I pointed out a fact you failed to answer. I knew you couldnt but you cant say I didnt give you a chance to show some logic.

I pointed out a fact you failed to answer. I knew you couldnt but you cant say I didnt give you a chance to show some logic.
You want me to confirm that you have never robbed a store?

how would I know that?

You want me to confirm that you have never robbed a store?

how would I know that?
I didnt ask you to confirm it. I asked you what was the reason for white racism since you said robbing a store was a good reason for it.

I didnt ask you to confirm it. I asked you what was the reason for white racism since you said robbing a store was a good reason for it.
Why ask me?

I am no more a racist than you are a robber

Forum List

Back