To those of you who believe that Trump Colluded with Russia

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
You have the moral obligation to tell Bob Duller about this collusion, because he can't find any and has said that Trump is no longer a target of his probe. Congress also put out a report that can not find any collusion as well.

So again, if you have this evidence please post it here so that I can forward it to Duller, or you can contact Duller yourself at 1-800-dingbat

Yawning at fools standing in the rain

Mueller has NOT said that Trump isn’t a target of his probe.

It is not our job to post Mueller’s evidence.

Trump saying there is “no collusion” is not evidence of no collusion.

Yes child Duller did say that Trump is not a target

LOL were u born stupid or did you study at Harvard

muller said trump is not a target - Bing video
While some chatterers, ex-staffers and public officials both foreign and domestic are wont to describe President Donald Trump as a child, a test of that evaluation is nearly at hand. The Washington Post has reported that, in the negotiations for a Robert MuellerDonald Trump interview, the special counsel’s team told the President’s lawyers that Trump is a “subject” of their inquiry — not a “criminal target.”

I've seen no evidence that ANYONE is willingly or has willingly colluded with Russia.

I see evidence that many morons are willing to help the Russian cause of causing strife in our nation everyday and they don't even realize they are doing it.

Social Media Puppets

I've seen no evidence that ANYONE is willingly or has willingly colluded with Russia.
I see evidence that many morons are willing to help the Russian cause of causing strife in our nation everyday and they don't even realize they are doing it.
Social Media Puppets
There were many discussions here after Trump won about what the Dems would do with so little power. The consensus was that they'd just keep throwing every last thing they could at the guy to (a) make 2018 and 2020 a referendum on him, and (b) scare Republicans in tough races.

Looks like we were right. Could work.

Social Media Puppets
There were many discussions here after Trump won about what the Dems would do with so little power. The consensus was that they'd just keep throwing every last thing they could at the guy to (a) make 2018 and 2020 a referendum on him, and (b) scare Republicans in tough races.

Looks like we were right. Could work.
Just goes to prove the Dems have no ideas.

You have the moral obligation to tell Bob Duller about this collusion, because he can't find any and has said that Trump is no longer a target of his probe. Congress also put out a report that can not find any collusion as well.

So again, if you have this evidence please post it here so that I can forward it to Duller, or you can contact Duller yourself at 1-800-dingbat

Yawning at fools standing in the rain
Mueller never said that "Trump is no longer a Target".

He said, that President Trump is not a target, (at this time) but is a "Subject" in the Russian/ Trump campaign election collusion conspiracy investigation.

A "subject" can become a "target" in a blink of the eye.

A "subject" is someone who is believed to be a person who has committed a crime or conspired with others who have committed a crime, through the evidence thus far that has been gathered.

It is ironic that The Witch Hunt is like another Hamburger Hill for Mueller. It has ended up hurting all Mueller's corrupt friends and all for nothing. The question is where is the upcoming McCabe vs. Comey battle going to leave Mueller. On his way to prison also along with them?

51FmEf1MpWL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The several non-liberal regressives are simply trying to stop the irreversible collapse of Trump's presidency.

Yes child Duller did say that Trump is not a target

LOL were u born stupid or did you study at Harvard

muller said trump is not a target - Bing video
While some chatterers, ex-staffers and public officials both foreign and domestic are wont to describe President Donald Trump as a child, a test of that evaluation is nearly at hand. The Washington Post has reported that, in the negotiations for a Robert MuellerDonald Trump interview, the special counsel’s team told the President’s lawyers that Trump is a “subject” of their inquiry — not a “criminal target.”

The interview being requested is to determine whether the “subject” becomes a “criminal target”. A “subject” has been involved in stuff that’s not legal. But they don’t know intent. Therein lies the crime. With one answer, the subject can reveal the crime.

It’s why no one wants the Prrsident to sit down with Robert Mueller. The guy can’t help himself. Like going on TV and saying he fired Comey to stop the Russia Investigation.

Like going on TV and saying that Cohen represented him in the Stormy Daniels case after saying he knew nothing about it.

It is ironic that The Witch Hunt is like another Hamburger Hill for Mueller. It has ended up hurting all Mueller's corrupt friends and all for nothing. The question is where is the upcoming McCabe vs. Comey battle going to leave Mueller. On his way to prison also along with them?

51FmEf1MpWL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
The AG has no stomach for court proceedings of any kind
Everything ends after mueller
No matter who’s guilty or how guilty
He just wants it to end

eller. It has ended up hurting all Mueller's corrupt friends and all for nothing. The question is where is the uThe AG has no stomach for court proceedings of any kind Everything ends after mueller No matter who’s guilty or how guilty He just wants it to end
Sessions is not involved at the end, ty. Rod Rosey is the point guy, and there the judicial process begins. Mueller's finding will be forwarded all at the same time to the President, the Assistant AG, the Congress, and the American people.

The above, by Manonthestreet, is a good example of FARM (Fake Alt Right Media sources in the US and Russia) doing the Godwin walk.

So you believe that Trump is a spy who worked with the Russians and you also believe that you as an American have no responsibility to make your country safe. This is what makes you a piece of shit democrap who has nothing but lies

So you believe that Trump is a spy who worked with the Russians and you also believe that you as an American have no responsibility to make your country safe. This is what makes you a piece of shit democrap who has nothing but lies

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

I’m a Canadian living in Canada, watching this lying sack of shit turn the world over to Putin, Xi, Kim and other killers, while looting the public treasury.

Take the money and run. Bankrupting the US government on the way out the door with his pockets full of cash.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

I’m a Canadian living in Canada, watching this lying sack of shit turn the world over to Putin, Xi, Kim and other killers, while looting the public treasury.

Take the money and run. Bankrupting the US government on the way out the door with his pockets full of cash.
LOL Trump parks nuclear subs off of North Korea and the Korean war ends and you find this a bad thing. Tell me since you are a proud Canadian, do you wear baby seal pelts?

magnificent_moments_csg011_harp_seal_in_the_eyes_of_the_world.jpg

Forum List

Back