To the women who chose not to have children

Barefoot and pregnant is not a particularly healthy thing for anybody ... should men beat their wives because they should be kept subservient to men?
No one is talking about beating women and making them subservient to men.

Just saying that motherhood used to be the crowning achievement of being a woman.

But many so call modern women have delegated it to something less desirable and not needed to fulfill their lives.

Sad state of affairs......... :doubt:

On this you are correct. The NOW members do not speak for any woman other than their own ilk. Women have been bamboozled into some very incorrect beliefs about themselves. Think about it: when we had stay-at-home moms there was a whole lot less trouble in the world. These stay-at-home moms wore many hats. In order to be a woman today you have to transform yourself into an unrepentant ball buster.

Women were put on the earth to have children.

Everything else is secondary.

Sadly, some can't and it's not their fault.

But those who can have children, and choose not to, are just being selfish. ..... :doubt:

I had two children. They are both autistic. I sometimes wonder if things wouldn't have been better if we had no children. I love my children, but I hate that I didn't get any "normal" kids. When I get old, my kids won't be able to help me, I fear for the day I can no longer help them.

Women were put on the earth to have children.

Everything else is secondary.

Sadly, some can't and it's not their fault.

But those who can have children, and choose not to, are just being selfish. ..... :doubt:

Your misogyny aside, so what if they are being selfish? It's their lives. Better that they be selfish non-parents than selfish parents.

It is better that a woman know herself. If she has no desire to be a mother, then she should take all necessary precautions to make sure she does not get pregnant, and that if she chooses to marry, he feels the same about no kids.

Forum List

Back