‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’

Please explain to all of us how you think that the only way to not get pregnant is to never have sex.

Thanks.

Are you serious, bro?

He quoted someone who said if you cant afford a kid, keep it zipped.

Youre sticking up for the person he quoted by trying to argue that by "keep it zipped" he meant "wear a condom."

What the fuck universe is this.

Personally, I don't give a shit... screw all you want... just don't send me the bill for the kids you create... and I don't mean you personally.

So .. now you think people can screw all they want, you just don't want the bill for the kids. Ok. How much would you be willing to pay for that luxury? Maybe a dollar or two a year? That's not much, right? Get people condoms and they can screw and you won't have to pay for their kids, right?

Welcome to the Democratic Party.

lots of links in article at site.

SNIP:

By Michelle Malkin • February 10, 2012 09:06 AM

by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2012

If you aren’t creeped out by the No Birth Control Left Behind rhetoric of the White House and Planned Parenthood, you aren’t listening closely enough. The anesthetic of progressive benevolence always dulls the senses. Wake up.

When a bunch of wealthy white women and elite Washington bureaucrats defend the trampling of religious liberties in the name of “increased access” to “reproductive services” for “poor” women, the ghost of Margaret Sanger is cackling.

As she wrote in her autobiography, Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1916 “to stop the multiplication of the unfit.” This, she boasted, would be “the most important and greatest step towards race betterment.”

So, Malkin is accusing the Democrats of wanting to limit population growth among one of the Democratic Party's strongest constituencies, African Americans?

What a daft cow.

Name the modern day adherents to the agenda of Margaret Sanger. Name the names we'll recognize.

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. They readily endorse/promote her organization/agenda.

You're welcome.

Who in the Democratic Party endorses eugenics and what is your evidence for that?

So, you're now claiming that the Democrat party doesn't openly support Sanger's organization.... Planned Parenthood?

Are you serious, bro?

He quoted someone who said if you cant afford a kid, keep it zipped.

Youre sticking up for the person he quoted by trying to argue that by "keep it zipped" he meant "wear a condom."

What the fuck universe is this.

Personally, I don't give a shit... screw all you want... just don't send me the bill for the kids you create... and I don't mean you personally.

So .. now you think people can screw all they want, you just don't want the bill for the kids. Ok. How much would you be willing to pay for that luxury? Maybe a dollar or two a year? That's not much, right? Get people condoms and they can screw and you won't have to pay for their kids, right?

See... this is how fucked up you people are... it is a luxury for which I should be willing to pay to not have to pay for somebody else's kids?

Welcome to the Democrat party indeed.... what a collection of bums.

See... this is how fucked up you people are... it is a luxury for which I should be willing to pay to not have to pay for somebody else's kids?

yea but, the will accuse you of not looking forward and being backwards.

Whatever.... I'll probably be called a racist too.

That's because he is being backwards and not looking forward.

Unwanted children put a strain on society, in whatever way you want to measure it. If the options are dealing with that strain for an entire lifetime, or dropping a couple bucks a year to get condoms to those who don't want kids ... why would any sane person not drop the couple of bucks for the condoms?

SNIP:

by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2012

If you aren’t creeped out by the No Birth Control Left Behind rhetoric of the White House and Planned Parenthood, you aren’t listening closely enough. The anesthetic of progressive benevolence always dulls the senses. Wake up.

When a bunch of wealthy white women and elite Washington bureaucrats defend the trampling of religious liberties in the name of “increased access” to “reproductive services” for “poor” women, the ghost of Margaret Sanger is cackling.

As she wrote in her autobiography, Sanger founded Planned Parenthood in 1916 “to stop the multiplication of the unfit.” This, she boasted, would be “the most important and greatest step towards race betterment.”

So, Malkin is accusing the Democrats of wanting to limit population growth among one of the Democratic Party's strongest constituencies, African Americans?

What a daft cow.

Malkin is not known for being truthful.

Unwanted children put a strain on society, in whatever way you want to measure it. If the options are dealing with that strain for an entire lifetime, or dropping a couple bucks a year to get condoms to those who don't want kids ... why would any sane person not drop the couple of bucks for the condoms?

A friggen society can't survive when it is killing off it's own children..you really are sick and twisted..
and you ask the million dollar question. why can't you idiots that want to screw go PAY for your own birth control.? WHY?

A friggen society can't survive when it is killing off it's own children..you really are sick and twisted..
and you ask the million dollar question. why can't you idiots that want to screw go PAY for your own birth control.? WHY?

Because nothing is their problem.

SNIP:

by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2012

What a daft cow.

Malkin is not known for being truthful.

LOTS of links in the article. you all are free to post the untruths.

Forum List

Back