CDZ To Spank Or Not To Spank, That Is The Question

Do You Believe In Corporal Punishment?

• Total voters
Spanking is most effective when a child is very young and needs a swat on the butt to convince them that they really do have to obey mom and dad. If you haven't got that bluff in by age five, you might as well give it up.

It needs to be done with calculation, not emotion. Kids will pick up quick if you spank out of anger and they will likely grow up and do the same to their kids.
People hit children because they enjoy it. Any other reason is a lie.

Shit, when I was a kid you could get spanked by aunts, uncles, babysitters…. And when your parents found out they didn’t have an emotional breakdown and threaten to sue someone…. They’d probably spank you again cause you obviously did something to deserve it.

Any adult that hits a child in any way, shape, or form under any circumstances should be publicly tortured to death over a period not less than a year.
I can’t roll my eyes hard enough
1642291481109.jpeg

Shit, when I was a kid you could get spanked by aunts, uncles, babysitters…. And when your parents found out they didn’t have an emotional breakdown and threaten to sue someone…. They’d probably spank you again cause you obviously did something to deserve it.
Yes...it's always the child's fault. And having a bad day? Grab a kid and make the little bastard SCREAM! Bonus points if you can make him shit himself.

Every child should know how to make and use a wire or monofilament garotte by age ten.

Yes...it's always the child's fault. And having a bad day? Grab a kid and make the little bastard SCREAM! Bonus points if you can make him shit himself.

Every child should know how to make and use a wire or monofilament garotte by age ten.
Seems like you have some issues you need to work out…. Nothing anyone said here is remotely like what you’re describing here

Too much spanking will make you go blind.

And, I'm told, make the saints cry.

I've started this topic on other forums in the past because I keep looking for different opinions, but I was just wondering,.. do you guys believe in corporal punishment? Yes, or no? I believe in it but I also don't believe that it should be overused.

Depends on the child really. With some it is more effective than with others.

No. I despise children and know-100% certain-that I WOULD be an abusive parent.

Out and out lie.
It is truthful in my experience. I've never heard anyone talk like that who ever raised children themselves.

I remember one dude, reminds me of you, at a job I had who would refuse to congratulate people who announced pregnancies or births because he thought the world was populated too much as it is.

He asked me right after Elian Gonzalez was returned to the fascist Castro, if I had an opinion. I cited the 1864 repeal of the Fugitive Slave Act to say that the U.S. had no authority to return young Mr. Gonzalez to his imprisonment. He said that he "doesn't really consider Cubans to be slaves." I showed him the Cuban Constitution to prove that Castro disagreed with him. His response? It started with "Yeah, but . . . "

ahhh lawdie....i spanked my son not lot...now the 7 yr old and 3 yr old i take care of i dont spank...i have swatted them both...unlike some people... Otis Mayfield i dont hit a child to teach it not to hit another child...hell let them get in a few good wacks...i do...first couple of wacks are free after that ....i just separate them...
Dang we agree for once!

Depends on who the corporate punishment comes from. Parents? Yes. Butts were made for flat handed spanks. Schools doing it? Only if they want to be beat to a pulp by the parent.
I got paddled in school and it worked. You got a choice between getting paddled or suspension. Always took the paddle, been worse at home if I got suspended. That's what wrong with society today, no punishment for bad decisions.

I've started this topic on other forums in the past because I keep looking for different opinions, but I was just wondering,.. do you guys believe in corporal punishment? Yes, or no? I believe in it but I also don't believe that it should be overused.
Sure you can spank me, if I can spank you.

Forum List

Back