To senior's there goes your cost of living increase

So now that some dick wads opened a can of worms. My total health insurance including Part B next year will be $2309, $192 per month plus whatever co pays I many have.

If everyone stopped using their health "insurance" for non-emergency doctor visits the cost would drop dramatically.

Not necessarily drugs mostly drive the cost of all health insurance whether for under or over 65.

And the libs want medicare for all?....no thanks.....good thing we have a booming economy to absorb the messes left by the democrats...Obama should have never touched healthcare....we will be paying for that unconstitutional blunder for decades....

So just what does obama have to do with the premium for Part B in 2020 going to $144? I posted this for fyi only not to turn it into some political bullshit.

So now that some dick wads opened a can of worms. My total health insurance including Part B next year will be $2309, $192 per month plus whatever co pays I many have.
Its all connected and he and Pelosi were warned about messing with it...but they didn't listen.....ask your pharmacist...he or she will tell you...

No, ask the republicans why they won't let CMS negotiate drugs prices? Blame it all on obama and Pelosi but she sent a bill to senate last week to negotiate prices they and trumpie killed it.

Did anyone read the fucking link and why Part B is going up almost 7%?

Ok, ok. As a rule, I don't read your shilling, but I had a look. Found this:
The announcement on premiums comes amid growing uncertainty about pending legislation to rein in drug costs for seniors. The White House and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi parted ways this week on her bill that calls for Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

This is the kind of thing we'll have to deal with on a regular basis if the Democrats succeed in forcing us all into Medicare. Our health care will depend on politicians rather than the market. I guess you guys call that a win.

I do not want Medicare for all and never said I did.

Did anyone read the fucking link and why Part B is going up almost 7%?

Ok, ok. As a rule, I don't read your shilling, but I had a look. Found this:
The announcement on premiums comes amid growing uncertainty about pending legislation to rein in drug costs for seniors. The White House and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi parted ways this week on her bill that calls for Medicare to negotiate drug prices.

This is the kind of thing we'll have to deal with on a regular basis if the Democrats succeed in forcing us all into Medicare. Our health care will depend on politicians rather than the market. I guess you guys call that a win.

I do not want Medicare for all and never said I did.
Ok.

And the libs want medicare for all?....no thanks.....good thing we have a booming economy to absorb the messes left by the democrats...Obama should have never touched healthcare....we will be paying for that unconstitutional blunder for decades....

So just what does obama have to do with the premium for Part B in 2020 going to $144? I posted this for fyi only not to turn it into some political bullshit.

Its all connected and he and Pelosi were warned about messing with it...but they didn't listen.....ask your pharmacist...he or she will tell you...

No, ask the republicans why they won't let CMS negotiate drugs prices? Blame it all on obama and Pelosi but she sent a bill to senate last week to negotiate prices they and trumpie killed it.
Obamacare gutted Bush's part D plan...totally robbed it and made it useless....

Out-of-pocket Medicare hasn't gone up anywhere close as private insurance over the past 36 years since Reagan deregulated the HMO act. Trying to blame people today because of the acts of others is nothing short of deception.

If everyone stopped using their health "insurance" for non-emergency doctor visits the cost would drop dramatically.

Not necessarily drugs mostly drive the cost of all health insurance whether for under or over 65.

The government is more to blame for that than anybody

Obamacare gutted Bush's part D plan...totally robbed it and made it useless....

Really?

Why Did Republicans Throw Bush’s Medicare Part D Legacy Under the Bus?

h63458C2A

~S~

New Walmart coming to forest in Miami.

How much was their subsidy? Will they close after the subsidy runs out?

Do away with SS and it will be back in a couple of weeks, and right wingers will be the loudest cry babies when they dump old Aunt Martha on their porches from the rest home and they have to wipe her ass for her 10 times a day, plus do away with buying lots of junk to pay for her prescriptions.

LOL. That’s hilarious. You think we’d be taking Aunt Martha in? Nope. She’ll sit out there on the porch for a couple days then get buried in the garbage hole out back in the woods.

Because taxpayers fund new drug research?

Just out your Medicare premiums and deductible going up.

Medicare's outpatient 'Part B' premium going up to $144.60

So, you suppose most seniors in America depend on Government cheese? Most are either working or living off investments. A rise in 'part B premiums by $144 bucks a year is negligible to those who have a working history, are working and investing but probably devastating to those who live their lives taking money from government programs. The article states blithely that 50% of medicare recipients will suffer. No support, no data no stats at all.

Because taxpayers fund new drug research?

Yes, actually.

Just out your Medicare premiums and deductible going up.

Medicare's outpatient 'Part B' premium going up to $144.60

So, you suppose most seniors in America depend on Government cheese? Most are either working or living off investments. A rise in 'part B premiums by $144 bucks a year is negligible to those who have a working history, are working and investing but probably devastating to those who live their lives taking money from government programs. The article states blithely that 50% of medicare recipients will suffer. No support, no data no stats at all.

Medicare's "Part B" premium for outpatient care will rise by nearly 7% to $144.60 a month next year, officials said Friday.

That's $1735.20 year.

It's always been that way, you get your cost of living increase and that pays for the rise in cost to Medicare.
What did you all think when seniors say they are on a fixed income.
This is one of the many reasons government should not be in Healthcare other than our veterans.
Free market medical is what will bring the prices down.

Free market medical is what will bring the prices down.
There are those who will argue that free markets (capitalism specifically) is what's created the many messes we find ourselves in. Free Markets don't exist. Free Enterprise doesn't exist and Free Trade doesn't exist. In fact there is no such thing as free- free is defined as unencumbered. Rules and regulations encumber. Gov't intervention decides winners and losers.
That isn't a constitutional power. In fact, a congress critters job is to help ensure one doesn't have a legal advantage over another- that's what regulation is supposed to be, but it has morphed into crony only endeavors choosing a winner and a loser and as usual when congress critters are involved the consequences result in citizens paying the bill.

Nothing is Free. Someone is paying. In these cases there are several options. Taxes. Donations. Insurance co's. Church's. Charities, etc. Maybe those who work there donate their time. But I doubt it. Even if they do they are giving up earning. That would mean they are encumbered.

Nothing is Free. Someone is paying. In these cases there are several options. Taxes. Donations. Insurance co's. Church's. Charities, etc. Maybe those who work there donate their time. But I doubt it. Even if they do they are giving up earning. That would mean they are encumbered.

They are not government controlled.

Forum List

Back