To preserve our democracy we must prosecute Trump

We must prevent any future would be dictators from attempting to become a dictator in our nation;

Donald trump was elected and re-elected president.

The first duty all patriotic Americans have is to make sure the real winner of legally cast ballots is in the WH. That is not the case right now.

You are a traitor who supports another traitor who actually is the real threat of a dictator if the machines and the fraud ballot dumps are not busted....

Yawn. Repeat after me. My delusions are not real. Once again. My delusions are not real. See? It's not that hard.

1623467040161.jpeg

You know what you never hear though? "We were really wrong about the Russian Hoax".

Consider how much damage that caused, how much effort and 24/7 dragging through the mud, based on some "former" British intel agent who was never called in front of Congress. One of many insulting tactics that the media went full bore on and then dropped like a bad habit when it didn't bear fruit.

It amazes me how short sighted people are. Even the most wealthy and powerful lack a strong understanding of history. If they repeat it this time, there's little chance of a happy ending.

Mamooooo is exhibit A of einstein's warning of Zionist fascism...
Oh look, the antisemite filth is back.

And the Trump cultists here all smooch his butt. They smooch every antisemite butt. They have too, since so much of their party is composed of antisemites.
wasnt Obozo photographed sucking up to uber jew hater farrakhan

Quite the contrary. Farrakhan is the one black dem/left leader who told the truth about homO, including about being homo. Farrakhan blasted homO for caring more about trans and homos and - lol - Zionists than black people.

Btw - homO's mom and homO's slave owning confederate relatives all have Jewish type names.....

Did homO hide the truth of 911 in the closet because he isn't just gay, he is jewish like Jussie Smollett?

Is that why pence, McConnell, Romney and the rest sucked up to homO?

Is that why W smooched Michael Robinson on his lips....

Democrats are hell bent on DESTROYING OUR DEMOCRACY give me a fukkn break!!!!
You traitors got a fucking break when only one of you were shot on 6Jan21. That error will not be repeated.

You traitors have been attacking police, attacking court houses and police stations throughout the U.S., even marched on the White House and Supreme Court building, only the fact that the main stream press had the sole purpose of Disposing Trump saves you. On traitor protects the other.

The Democrat Cult seems to be getting crazier.
What did Trump do that makes him a dictator?
President Trump never said something like "I got my pen and my phone"
Trump never tried to bypass congress every chance that he got.
Trump never sent $billions$ in cash to the Iranian Terrorist without congress's approval.
Obammy was the tinhorn dictator, not Trump.

Exhibit 328: Trump broke the Left
Really? Broke it so bad we have the House, Senate, and Executive. And Trump is facing at least two criminal investigations, about two dozen lawsuits, with more of each to come.
After the 7th plague, Pharoah thought he was doing great too, except he didn't cheat in the tens of millions column

Donald trump was elected and re-elected president.
What part of 81M > 74M is hard for you to understand?
Or perhaps....
306>232 is confusing?

Grab a clue Missy.

The election resulted with 35 states with both state house and state senate under GOP control. How did traitor Joe win any of those? Those votes IN THEORY were on the same ballot....

History says for that to happen, you need two things:

1. A good candidate who goes up in the polls when he campaigns like Reagan or Clinton, not a horse shit candidate like traitor Joe who goes off a cliff as the voters get to know him like NH, Iowa, and the general....

2. The polls showed the "Reagan democrat" and the "republican for Clinton over senile bob dole" yet the polls showed, this time, historically high GOP support for trump

Logical conclusion - MASSIVE FRAUD

We must prevent any future would be dictators from attempting to become a dictator in our nation;

To preserve our democracy, we must take control of the Senate away from Chuck Schumer.

WE THE PEOPLE did do that.

The DICTATOR in this case is the ELECTION FRAUD which prevented the will of the people

Trump prez
GOP senate
GOP house

Forum List

Back