To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

You haven't showed you know much about it either. Thus far all youve done is tell others they don't know what they are talking about and so on but have shown nothing that says you're qualified to make those claims.

You can't tell someone they are wrong when you have no substantial evidence saying you are right. "Because I said so" doesn't count.
I’m not claiming to know much about it. I’m questioning those claiming they do. Because none of us know anything specific about these charges

That has been discussed already:

A local prosecutor cannot bring charges about a federal election. That's up to the FEC which has reviewed the case already and determined no wrong doing.

His star witness has been convicted of perjury and lied in a congressional hearing. Furthermore his ex lawyer came out and stated Cohen told him he would do anything to stay out of prison, and repeatedly said he would consider suicide. He also said Trump had no idea he paid Stormy anything.

A statement by Stormy stating she and Trump had no physical relationship.

A statement by Cohen that Trump never reimbursed him for said payment.

The fact the statue of limitations is long expired even if he had a case.

Now, unless this fat clown has something on Trump not related to the Stormy situation, then it's all bullshit and political. He can't make a case with a witness that is clearly not credible.
How do you know what the charges are?

How do you know it’s bs?!
Because we know who he called as a witless. That informs everyone that the topic of the GJ presentment involved the alleged hush money. But that’s not illegal standing alone. Ergo we can divine what you apparently cannot. It stands to reason that Bragg has conjured up a crime regarding how Trump noted the payment to scumbag Cohen — labeling it as a false business record. Again though, that’s just a misdemeanor.

No DA in NYS needs to resort to a GJ to file a misdemeanor complaint. Therefore, it’s quite clear that Bragg was seeking a felony (for which he does need a Grand Jury). And to get the filing a false record charge jacked up to a felony, it would have to have been done to conceal another crime. So, it seems that Bragg must claim that it was stolen conceal an “in kind” campaign contribution.

With the other alleged ho, Bragg would need much the same line of “reasoning.”

Now, if the GJ did vote a true bill on 30+ charges, my guess is that he also views the evidence as worthy of supporting income tax violations. (Giving Bragg a little credit, that might assist him if there is a battle over the statute of limitations.)

Do any of us “know” that this is what the indictment charges? Nope. But it isn’t baseless speculation, either.

In any event, we will find out on Tuesday.

You act like we are working with a clean slate here. We aren't. If the past is our guide, Trump is being railroaded again.
So you’re just making blind assumptions based on the past… got it

Because we know who he called as a witless. That informs everyone that the topic of the GJ presentment involved the alleged hush money. But that’s not illegal standing alone. Ergo we can divine what you apparently cannot. It stands to reason that Bragg has conjured up a crime regarding how Trump noted the payment to scumbag Cohen — labeling it as a false business record. Again though, that’s just a misdemeanor.

No DA in NYS needs to resort to a GJ to file a misdemeanor complaint. Therefore, it’s quite clear that Bragg was seeking a felony (for which he does need a Grand Jury). And to get the filing a false record charge jacked up to a felony, it would have to have been done to conceal another crime. So, it seems that Bragg must claim that it was stolen conceal an “in kind” campaign contribution.

With the other alleged ho, Bragg would need much the same line of “reasoning.”

Now, if the GJ did vote a true bill on 30+ charges, my guess is that he also views the evidence as worthy of supporting income tax violations. (Giving Bragg a little credit, that might assist him if there is a battle over the statute of limitations.)

Do any of us “know” that this is what the indictment charges? Nope. But it isn’t baseless speculation, either.

In any event, we will find out on Tuesday.
You know the topic but you don’t know the charges or the evidence behind the charges. Correct?

How do you know it’s bs?!

The most obvious and simple answer is every one of your leftist masters many previous charges were bullshit.

Now I’ll throw you a bone so you and your gullible friends can have the massive circle jerk you’re in desperate need of.
The facts.

How do you know what the charges are?

I don't. But what's been thrown out there so far is that it's related to the Stormy thing. I would think that if it were anything else, Fat Alvin would have let the public know what those other charges are.

They know the same way the left always knows without any facts that any mass shooter who is white male is radical right wing Trump supporter. The reason people might think this BS is that the FEC looked at the case and declined to prosecute as did a Federal Prosecutor but a highly partisan local DA sees this case and decides to pursue it. Another reason is historically if something like this is prosecuted it has been a misdemeanor yet Bragg wants to pursue this as felony. When something looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit there is very good chance it’s bullshit. We will know a lot more next week until then let the partisan talking points from both sides flow,

Forum List

Back