To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

Rather ----if there is evidence that is credible enough, sufficient enough that a crime has been committed, and...the Prosecutor's office believes it is persuasive enough to have a pretty good chance of conviction then......then....it would dereliction of duty to not file charges, make their case, and allow the defendant to respond.
Seems like the American way, to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the nuance that the earnest poster BM does not mention is that Cohen now says it had everything to do with the campaign, and he has documents to prove it, and, if we are to believe last night's talking-heads there are corroborating witnesses to the purported allegations also.

So in the end, we all can agree that liars lie. And Cohen has lied in the past. But, liars don't lie all the time. So the challenge is to determine when are they lying and when are they truthful. Which....obviously....circles us right back to the supporting documents and corroborating witnesses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, the political risk is notable. So stipulated. However, must we view our criminal law enforcement in this case through a political lens?
I mean by that --- if the evidence is credible and persuasive, and the prosecutor's office believes they can get a conviction by presenting it......well, it would be a dereliction of duty to NOT bring it.
And to NOT bring it because there is a fear of political ramifications.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no trial by the grand jury. That's not what they do. So, let's see if there will be an actual trial in a court of law.
------------------------------------------------------------

No, it doesn't.
They present a recommendation to the prosecutors.
It is up to the prosecutors, and ultimately a judge......to move the whole thing towards an actual "verdict".
Trust me.
---------------------------------------------------------

Link?

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, you can. Happens all the time. Listen to any of the talking-heads on the telly who were DA's. They will readily....only too happily.....tell you that in criminal trials they often -- often -- needed to rely upon sketchy characters with sketchy resume's with a history of lying if not actual crimes.
Hence.....cue the corroborating evidence. Cue the corroborating witnesses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That may be.
But he still needs what?

...... another 6 million to catch Joe Biden's last game? (81,284,000 vs 74,224,000)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, patience Grasshopper. Let the cake bake. The telly says the public will know in 4 days....on Tuesday next week.
Lol, Biden wouldn't get close to that number now, and his supporters are jumping ship more and more. Now Trump is gaining supoort.

This isn't kindergarten, dipshit. You actually need to source things. I see you never can.
You flunked out of kindergarten, stupid.

How about this? You first. Source your own comments. But you won’t. You refuse to ever be honest.

Now, come down with a terrible case of Fire-AIDS, and die if you can. 👍

You flunked out of kindergarten, stupid.

How about this? You first. Source your own comments. But you won’t. You refuse to ever be honest.

Now, come down with a terrible case of Fire-AIDS, and die if you can. 👍
You're too lazy to use the search function, and you want me to do it for you? :auiqs.jpg:Someone flunked kindergarten here, and it ain't me.

What are you talking about, goofy? I said gather the facts and run with them. That's on your party to do. Go.

You people are so freakin' defensive. You make college snowflakes look like Stallone.

Get over yourself.

Right.

Leftists: defensive when people do not call them "fishself" and "bananaself"

Conservatives: defense when a whole political party uses the Judicial System to go after their enemies.

You choose a side poorly didn't you Ol' Mac?

How do you know it’s bs?!
He may be guilty. But what I'm calling BS on is the fact that Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden have committed FAR more crimes and don't even get a slap on the wrist. The Fake Stream News won't even report on their crimes. So I'm calling BS on the double standards; hypocrisy; and weaponized government agencies that only go after their political enemies.

He may be guilty. But what I'm calling BS on is the fact that Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden have committed FAR more crimes and don't even get a slap on the wrist. The Fake Stream News won't even report on their crimes. So I'm calling BS on the double standards; hypocrisy; and weaponized government agencies that only go after their political enemies.
Whataboutism

Donald Trump may not, but the rest of America will.

Some of the righties were hoping Trump would be a savior, but the sad reality is he failed, he failed to drain the swamp and if given another opportunity he'll fail again.

The stark realization is We the People have to take matters into our own hands. No one is going to fix this problem for us. WE either fix it, or it destroys us.

And speaking only for this libertarian, I don't intend to be destroyed anytime soon. If this keeps up I'll be the kicker, not the kicker.

We the People OWN this country. Not the politicians. They're not in charge, and they will NEVER be in charge. They are public SERVANTS, not slave owners. If they do t like the job they can go find another one. It is up to US to make sure they do their jobs.
You are no libertarian. You're a prog douchebag. The Dims aren't even promising to do anything about cleaning out the swamp. They attack anyone who threatens to do that.

Forum List

Back