To all you calling BS on the Trump indictment…

The parade of lies and false accusations from the demented LEFT goes on and on and on and on and on......HOW is THIS any different?????
Doesn't matter to the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies, of course!
These neo-Bolshevik communist SCUM are out of control!
:evil:

The parade of lies and false accusations from the demented LEFT goes on and on and on and on and on......HOW is THIS any different?????
Doesn't matter to the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies, of course!
These neo-Bolshevik communist SCUM are out of control!
:evil:
Again: How do you know the accusations are false?

Do you have some kind of inside access here?

I have no clue what he has. Neither do you. That’s the point. So why are you calling it a very likely mockery of Justice?!
Its past the statute of limitations, both state and federal. Its a case that has already been tried once using the exact same evidence, so now we have a "zombie case". The way that Bragg is trying to tie this to a felony is considered a "novel legal theory". Novel theories are bad enough for regular cases, let alone when its the president of the united states who is clearly being targeted for political pruposes.

This case goes nowhere and Trump serves NO time.

Last edited:
We'll find out. Anyone who indicts Trump or Biden and doesn't have their ducks in a row are fucked, and I'm sure they're well aware of that.

So, we'll see.
That we will….but I’m not so sure that they are aware. I talk a lot about setting precedent in here, and this is a bad one…if you believe this kind of crap ends with Trump, I think you’re mistaken…

Forum List

Back