To All USMB: Happy Fucking Holidays

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
While it's true that there's not one of us who would have a death-bed wish "If only I spent more time posting at USMB" I have to admit that you people are fun, funny and I wish you all the best for whatever holidays you celebrate or don't celebrate and best wishes for a New Year that exceeds your wildest expectations.

In an Enviro thread there was a discussion that Yellowstone might blow up and take Western Civilization with it. Hmm, OK, pretend it happened and you only have a few days here. How would you live your life differently. I don't mean quit your job, I mean in terms of how would you relate to the people in your life.

What would you say?

Who would you be?

Again, my bets wishes to you all!

Oh, and Santa's still white

Last edited:
While it's true that there's not one of us who would have a death-bed wish "If only I spent more time posting at USMB" I have to admit that you people are fun, funny and I wish you all the best for whatever holidays you celebrate or don't celebrate and best wishes for a New Year that exceeds your wildest expectations.

In an Enviro thread there was a discussion that Yellowstone might blow up and take Western Civilization with it. Hmm, OK, pretend it happened and you only have a few days here. How would you live your life differently. I don't mean quit your job, I mean in terms of how would you relate to the people in your life.

What would you say?

Who would you be?

I don't think I'd change my life at this point. I'd spend every minute with my family and close friends. I'd get them all together so we wouldn't have to be a minute apart.

I say I wouldn't change my life because I believe I already have. I did quit my job and moved back to my hometown and I'm happier now. I used to feel trapped back there because of the money I made but have since realized I don't have to live in luxury really, I just had to prioritize better.

Best wishes everyone. It's almost here and then it will be gone till next year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc5J4QT2hsc]Roger Waters Radio K.A.O.S 7 Four minutes. - YouTube[/ame]

I'd love to have an orgy for Christmas, or is that too much fucking?

sexy-santa-helpers-341.jpg

What would you say?

Who would you be?

I totally heart you, dood.

I would be myself (I don't know how to be anything else); and with only a few days, left...my priority would be to spend time with those I love (in the real world), and to let them know how much they mean to me. As much as I adore most of the folks here, I would hope this place would go silent while everyone spent there last months with their loved ones as well.

And, Santa is ODIN, a White Norse God!

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6293-santa2-copy.jpg

Super post, Frank.

I am living the way I want with my family and friends here in the city and the valley.

We would spend the remaining days together thankful that we have each other until all went silent.

Forum List

Back