To all the Euros that on this message board that talk shit about America each and every day...

You’re welcome for that COVID vaccine. Now see yourselves the fuck out of any conversation about Americans.

Peace
you are including the UK in that arent you???

Those limey fucks are included. Why wouldn’t they be?
BLEXIT,,,

they are no longer europeans,,,

Correct. For the record those stupid fucks too
I cant say I have seen many european trolls,,,
Only tommy and oz have caught my eye,,

dont let them convince you all of them are bad, I know a few good brits and euroes,,,

You’re welcome for that COVID vaccine. Now see yourselves the fuck out of any conversation about Americans.

Peace

BLEXIT,,,

dont let them convince you all of them are bad, I know a few good brits and euroes,,,
The names aren’t coming to me right now, but there’s a Irish guy, a German member, and Tommy that always throw shade at America. I don’t care for those posters. As far as Europeans I don’t have a problem with them if they’re not bad mouthing America.

There's nothing any more pathetic that eurotrash.... insignificant and cucked, by definition, and they still dutifully suck off their kings and queens like they're stuck in the 600's. They should be completely ignored.... or point and laugh at them if you're feeling charitable.

There is as shitload of New Zealanders trolling their Kiwi asses off in the Badlands. Most claim NZ is so much better than the US because they "beat" Covid months ago.

No need to send any vaccine there.

Peace

BLEXIT,,,

The names aren’t coming to me right now, but there’s a Irish guy, a German member, and Tommy that always throw shade at America. I don’t care for those posters. As far as Europeans I don’t have a problem with them if they’re not bad mouthing America.

You’re right. But at least tell Joe Biden not to interfere with UK politics - Brexit. Just because he thinks he’s Irish.

America is fine most of the time but every so often you have a mental health breakdown. Nixon? Reagan?. Bush & Bush? and then-

Ahhhh The Orange Blob???

Still, the perverted fat old, misogynist, racist, intellectually challenged buffoon, did provide us with hours of laughter as we delighted in taking the piss, at dinner parties and we will miss that.

Has Trump put his big boy pants on yet?

Ha ha ha ha, Ahh ha ha ha ha - see we are still laughing!

Trumpsters on their way to vote-

1605013091770.png

Ahh ha ha ha ha ha!

Forum List

Back