To all of the far right wingnut tRump kissers, hopefully your tyrant and felon is going down!

william104

Oct 16, 2018
It appears as Democrats finally have control of the House with hopefully as little as possible fake democrat disruption, the first and needed order of business is to get this lawlessly hacked in tyrant, fraud and a fool tRump use to the "I" word and also firing up those hot coals of justice under his stinking hide when it comes to his shutdown, and to hopefully shut tRump down.

California Democrat files articles of impeachment on first day of House power-shift | Daily Mail Online
Bring it!

House can pass whatever they want.

and as far as impeachment, they have the same problem impeaching Trump as they had impeaching Clinton.

they don't have the numbers in the Senate

Last edited:
Yes hopefully he will go down Didn't the AH take into consideration how badly AMERICAN companies would be hurt by his actions DOW off 612 as I post ...Last year was worst in 10 years for markets And nitwits embrace him???

It appears as Democrats finally have control of the House with hopefully as little as possible fake democrat disruption, the first and needed order of business is to get this lawlessly hacked in tyrant, fraud and a fool tRump use to the "I" word and also firing up those hot coals of justice under his stinking hide when it comes to his shutdown, and to hopefully shut tRump down.

California Democrat files articles of impeachment on first day of House power-shift | Daily Mail Online
I will think of you when the day comes when everyone realizes that Trump is not going anywhere....is not going to be prosecuted or impeached and will win a second term.....look!!! you have two old bumpkin morons running the DNC and calling the shots....the only good thing Pelosi and Schumer are good at is lying to you....dummy.....

I will think of you when the day comes when everyone realizes that Trump is not going anywhere....is not going to be prosecuted or impeached and will win a second term.....look!!! you have two old bumpkin morons running the DNC and calling the shots....the only good thing Pelosi and Schumer are good at is lying to you....dummy.....
LOL and you swallow trumps lies like they're water A world class lying scum

You cannot convict a God!

Firing an incompetent traitor is not an impeachable offense.

Thanks for the laugh

download (1).jpg

Yes hopefully he will go down Didn't the AH take into consideration how badly AMERICAN companies would be hurt by his actions DOW off 612 as I post ...Last year was worst in 10 years for markets And nitwits embrace him???
Yep! They took one look at that skank Pelosi and sank!

Nancy clearly has her work cut out for her reining in the crazies.
All depends on who you deem the crazies Has a chance with the few Dems but no chance at all with all republicans Can not be Mrs nice gal Republicans don't understand nice

By Tyrant and Felon, I am assume you mean Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton as they are the only two in this conversation who have proven to have committed felonies and also have violated The Tenants of The Constitution numerous times.

And longterm bond rates are actually a little under what they were before the 08 credit meltdown despite the Fed only pruning maybe 1/5 of their QE buying spree off it's balance sheet.

The econ was slowing even before the last two rate hikes because the gop tax cuts didn't have any longterm effect beyond letting corps buy back some stock and the rich folks getting more of a tax cut. And by rich folks I mean single payer people with more than 250K in income.

Be careful what you wish for. While you hate Trump for his behavior and speech, you can predict it. If you have Mike Pence as president, you may find a stone cold killer on a religious crusade.

Yep! They took one look at that skank Pelosi and sank!
Great,,,, America is DOWN China down more so we're winning?? Are you kidding me?

Forum List

Back