TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Unconfirmed, all military have died, according to NBC.

may they rest in peace and prayers out to all.

If you listened to the live link for the nbc affiliate there I posted, you would have heard it.
Unconfirmed, all military have died, according to NBC.

may they rest in peace and prayers out to all.
I don't see anything on NBC making that claim. Until the press conference all is speculation at this point.

Cnn is stating 3 dead, 3 wounded, with a 4th dead, the shooter.

Horrible incident.

Those men fight overseas. Shouldnt have to worry about it here at home.

Interested in hearing the motive of the scumbag shooter.

I agree. Preliminarily the fbi says he has no military connection. Also, they will be taking the lead. The fbi said it was being investigated as domestic terrorism and then stepped back after a question, stating they will investigate whether domestic, international, criminal or all of the 3.
Horrible incident.

Those men fight overseas. Shouldnt have to worry about it here at home.

Interested in hearing the motive of the scumbag shooter.

Last edited:
It makes me sick, as in mad sick, tnat there is not an armed officer in these store fronts. They are simply sitting ducks. Having family members that are active military, as well as national guard, this really pisses me off.

They are not giving out certain info, according to the fbi, for safety reasons, and some family members have not been gotten in contact with, yet.

It makes me sick, as in mad sick, tnat there is not an armed officer in these store fronts. They are simply sitting ducks. Having family members that are active military, as well as national guard, this really pisses me off.

They are not giving out certain info, according to the fbi, for safety reasons, and some family members have not been gotten in contact with, yet.

I completely agree. US cops carry guns. They are often targets. Now...it seems so are military members. Time to let them carry weapons also.

Seems they are looking into whether the end of Ramadan was a factor.

Wonder if the jackboots will be called upon to institute Marshall Law using Jade Helm IF THERE is a tie to ISIS?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back