Title 42 isn't doing it job! Worthless

Potatohead has been doing nothing but allowing the Illegal welfare shits to flood into the country since the first day the sonofabitch became President. The only way the filthy Democrat voters can maintain a voter base.

Why would anybody have voted for the asshole knowing that he was going to destroy the sovereignty of US by not securing the border from invasion?

United States is about 3 times bigger than India.​

India is approximately 3,287,263 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, making United States 199% larger than India. Meanwhile, the population of India is ~1.4 billion people (1.1 billion fewer people live in United States). We have positioned the outline of India near your home location of Lansing, MI, United States.

The United States has location as its huge advantage. Two huge oceans separating us from Europe and Asia. except for Alaska's closeness to Russia. People have been educated in propaganda here. We have people who came her illegally from Central and South America calling American citizens colonizers when they themselves have DNA in them from so called colonizers. Prog voters are the end of the United States. One language reduces violence in a nation that has violence. We now have two languages.

"Biden's been doing the best he can". What a goddamned joke, the bastard is the one who invited this invasion!!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

He was supposed to be building the wall that Mexico was paying for.

If Trump had full reins without you fucking Democrats blocking him every step of the way, Mexico would have paid for it. But like everything else, you Democrats fucked that up, didn't you? But compared to Biden's big fat whopper of "I don't know anything about my son's business dealings", Mexico paying for the wall is an insignificant issue.

Forum List

Back